Federal Court Rules "Assault" Weapons Not Protected By 2nd Amendment:

Then by their reasoning only muskets would be legal?

except the musket was a weapon of war when the 2nd was writ

which ones?
Small Arms from 1700 to 1799

either way.......they were all single shot guns........and when the six shooter came out, it would be 'an automatic weapon' :21:

another retarded leftist incorrect response

during the penning of the 2nd there was more available then a single shot musket dummy

there was a semi auto repeating military arm several in fact

you misinformed idiots come a dime a dozen

the Girandoni rifle being one of them

it shot twenty two 46 caliber rounds a minute before reloading

the founders knew of it -

yet

they didnt pen

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, except the Girandoni shall not be infringed.

why dont you educate yourself for once before parroting leftarded responses

xcuse me but I am no where near the left, so calm yourself down a bit & re-read my comments with a little humor

"The job of any civil law enforcement agency is to serve and protect the people who live within this country"

That is their job, and that includes protecting us against all the RWNJ
neanderthals running around the country killing masses of innocent people and children.
th

You mean like the four civil law enforcement officers who stood outside and allowed the seventeen high school children to be butchered recently down in Florida?.......... Does this mean that you're admitting that the shooter Cruz was a LWNJ and it's OK for them to slaughter people now?

*****SMILE*****

:)

Last edited:
Then by their reasoning only muskets would be legal?

except the musket was a weapon of war when the 2nd was writ

which ones?
Small Arms from 1700 to 1799

either way.......they were all single shot guns........and when the six shooter came out, it would be 'an automatic weapon' :21:

another retarded leftist incorrect response

during the penning of the 2nd there was more available then a single shot musket dummy

there was a semi auto repeating military arm several in fact

you misinformed idiots come a dime a dozen

the Girandoni rifle being one of them

it shot twenty two 46 caliber rounds a minute before reloading

the founders knew of it -

yet

they didnt pen

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, except the Girandoni shall not be infringed.

why dont you educate yourself for once before parroting leftarded responses

xcuse me but I am no where near the left, so calm yourself down a bit & re-read my comments with a little humor

sorry i just get tired of leftists

the gun grab is real

take the time to check out

bill hf 3022 in Minnesota

The bill includes:

• A 2-day waiting period on all firearm transactions
  • The total ban on all private sales and transfers, including for inheritance, family, curio and relics, and antique firearms
  • Complete registration of all firearms
  • Bans all “assault weapons”, bump stocks, and large-capacity magazines
  • Makes suppressors illegal again – possession is a felony
  • Requires all ammunition to be purchased in-person from a dealer – all ammunition sales will be tracked and registered
  • Prohibits persons delinquent in paying child support from possessing firearms
Current owners of “assault weapons” may keep them if they are registered and stored in line with newly defined local regulations – and inspected annually by the police.

Minnesota State Rep. Linda Slocum Introduces Extreme Gun Ban Bill | OutdoorHub

You can read the bill in its entirety at:

HF 3022 as introduced - 90th Legislature (2017 - 2018)

No I don't. They are the "well regulated militia" the 2nd Amendment refers to. Unregulated gun nuts with Tarzen complexes are not. Gun nuts are the enemy of safety and security for the rest of the country. That's been proven over and over again---this country has hundreds of mass shootings every year perpetrated by gun nuts. It's the law enforcement officers that protect the public from such nut jobs. If it were up to me, I'd send them all to Siberia.

th

I disagree. It is not the job of the militia to enforce any civil law inside the borders of the United States Of America. Their job, like the active military, is to protect this country from all enemies both foreign and domestic. The job of any civil law enforcement agency is to serve and protect the people who live within this country not to wage war on them. Therefore the civil law enforcement agencies should have no more equipment available to them than any civilian can purchase, by law, on the open market..

*****SMILE*****

"The job of any civil law enforcement agency is to serve and protect the people who live within this country"

neanderthals running around the country killing masses of innocent people and children.

So what happened with that law enforcement that was supposed to serve & protect those kids?

And now you call Cruz & Lanza Neanderthals? I thought they were victims as well.

Or the San Bernadino couple RW gun nuts?

It's all very simple: take the fucking semi-automatic and automatic military style assault weapons out of the hands of private citizens. Then the police can protect us. Such weapons have NO PURPOSE for private citizens; they are only used to murder masses of innocents. How you people can defend those weapons is beyond belief. How you can sleep at night is unfathomable

th

You mean like the four civil law enforcement officers who stood outside and allowed the seventeen high school children to be butchered recently down in Florida?.......... Does this mean that you're admitting that the shooter Cruz was a LWNJ and it's OK for them to slaughter people now?

*****SMILE*****

It's all very simple: take the fucking semi-automatic and automatic military style assault weapons out of the hands of private citizens. Then the police can protect us. Such weapons have NO PURPOSE for private citizens; they are only used to murder masses of innocents. How you people can defend those weapons is beyond belief. How you can sleep at night is unfathomable

No I don't. They are the "well regulated militia" the 2nd Amendment refers to. Unregulated gun nuts with Tarzen complexes are not. Gun nuts are the enemy of safety and security for the rest of the country. That's been proven over and over again---this country has hundreds of mass shootings every year perpetrated by gun nuts. It's the law enforcement officers that protect the public from such nut jobs. If it were up to me, I'd send them all to Siberia.

th

I disagree. It is not the job of the militia to enforce any civil law inside the borders of the United States Of America. Their job, like the active military, is to protect this country from all enemies both foreign and domestic. The job of any civil law enforcement agency is to serve and protect the people who live within this country not to wage war on them. Therefore the civil law enforcement agencies should have no more equipment available to them than any civilian can purchase, by law, on the open market..

*****SMILE*****

So what happened with that law enforcement that was supposed to serve & protect those kids?

And now you call Cruz & Lanza Neanderthals? I thought they were victims as well.

which is it

either the cops are pigs and killers

or they are here to protect us

--LOL

funny thing is the SC has ruled that the police are not culpable

for failing to protect us

--LOL

fine job of protecting us the cop did in parkland huh

even better the leftists want to use armed people

to take away the guns of the law abiding citizens

think about that for a second fascist

th

It's really simple.

Whatever the civil law enforcement authorities think they require to enforce the law in this country should be available to all civilians on the open market. If they think they require it then I must require it for home protection also. That is the only kind of gun bill I will support. Along with granting all United States veterans any firearm permit/licence available to the public free of charge.

*****SMILE*****

th

It's really simple.

Whatever the civil law enforcement authorities think they require to enforce the law in this country should be available to all civilians on the open market. If they think they require it then I must require it for home protection also. That is the only kind of gun bill I will support. Along with granting all United States veterans any firearm permit/licence available to the public free of charge.

*****SMILE*****

-No civilian needs a military assault weapon.
-Our police/law enforcement should not be outgunned: civilians do not need and shouldn't have semi-automatic or automatic military style assault weapons.The only thing they use them for is to do mass shootings of innocent people.
-Many veterans have PTSD. They should not have military style assault weapons. And the idea that we can monitor the mental health of everyone is ridiculous.
-No one, no man or woman in this country who isn't an officer of the law needs that kind of weapon. Why on earth are you protecting murderers?

Last edited:

th

*****SMILE*****

th

*****SMILE*****

Is there an echo in here or are you scripted or just like to repeat yourself. Either way I couldn't care less, but I do care about my rights as a US citizen being infringed upon by a bunch of whiny little bitches like yourself. New laws & new bans are doing just that. I have just as much right to own whatever gun available as you have the right to march on Washington. So suck it up buttercup and realize many of the kids shooting up the schools need more help than what they've been given and it has nothing to do with guns

A LITTLE GUN HISTORY
In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.
China established gun control in 1935. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.
Guatemala established gun control in 1964. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
Uganda established gun control in 1970. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
Cambodia established gun control in 1956. From 1975 to 1977, one million educated people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
56 million defenseless people rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century because of gun control:
You won't see this data on the US evening news, or hear politicians disseminating this information.
Guns in the hands of honest citizens save lives and property and, yes, gun-control laws adversely affect only the law-abiding citizens.
Take note my fellow Americans, before it's too late!
The next time someone talks in favor of gun control, please remind them of this history lesson.
With guns, we are "citizens". Without them, we are "subjects".
During WWII the Japanese decided not to invade America because they knew most Americans were ARMED!
If you value your freedom, please spread this antigun-control message to all of your friends.
SWITZERLAND ISSUES EVERY HOUSEHOLD A GUN!
SWITZERLAND'S GOVERNMENT TRAINS EVERY ADULT THEY ISSUE A RIFLE.
SWITZERLAND HAS THE LOWEST GUN RELATED CRIME RATE OF ANY CIVILIZED COUNTRY IN THE WORLD!!!
IT'S A NO BRAINER!
DON'T LET OUR GOVERNMENT WASTE MILLIONS OF OUR TAX DOLLARS IN AN EFFORT TO MAKE ALL LAW ABIDING CITIZENS AN EASY TARGET.
Spread the word everywhere you can that you are a firm believer in the 2nd Amendment!
It's time to speak loud before they try to silence and disarm us.
You're not imagining it, history shows that governments always manipulate tragedies to attempt to disarm the people.

th

It's really simple.

*****SMILE*****

Get rid of the effing guns. No civilian needs a military assault weapon.

th

Then the civil law enforcement agencies don't either. If the problem/situation is that bad then declare martial law and any civilians in the area best evacuate while the military handles the issue.

*****SMILE*****

th

*****SMILE*****

th

*****SMILE*****

Is there an echo in here or are you scripted or just like to repeat yourself. Either way I couldn't care less, but I do care about my rights as a US citizen being infringed upon by a bunch of whiny little bitches like yourself. New laws & new bans are doing just that. I have just as much right to own whatever gun available as you have the right to march on Washington. So suck it up buttercup and realize many of the kids shooting up the schools need more help than what they've been given and it has nothing to do with guns

A LITTLE GUN HISTORY
In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.
China established gun control in 1935. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.
Guatemala established gun control in 1964. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
Uganda established gun control in 1970. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
Cambodia established gun control in 1956. From 1975 to 1977, one million educated people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
56 million defenseless people rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century because of gun control:
You won't see this data on the US evening news, or hear politicians disseminating this information.
Guns in the hands of honest citizens save lives and property and, yes, gun-control laws adversely affect only the law-abiding citizens.
The next time someone talks in favor of gun control, please remind them of this history lesson.
During WWII the Japanese decided not to invade America because they knew most Americans were ARMED!
If you value your freedom, please spread this antigun-control message to all of your friends.
SWITZERLAND HAS THE LOWEST GUN RELATED CRIME RATE OF ANY CIVILIZED COUNTRY IN THE WORLD!!!
IT'S A NO BRAINER!
DON'T LET OUR GOVERNMENT WASTE MILLIONS OF OUR TAX DOLLARS IN AN EFFORT TO MAKE ALL LAW ABIDING CITIZENS AN EASY TARGET.
Spread the word everywhere you can that you are a firm believer in the 2nd Amendment!
You're not imagining it, history shows that governments always manipulate tragedies to attempt to disarm the people.

And you love the fact that 17 people, mostly kids, were massacred by your right to own any weapon you want. Pathetic.

th

*****SMILE*****

th

*****SMILE*****

A LITTLE GUN HISTORY
IT'S A NO BRAINER!

And you love the fact that 17 people, mostly kids, were massacred by your right to own any weapon you want. Pathetic.

realize many of the kids shooting up the schools need more help than what they've been given and it has nothing to do with guns

-No civilian needs a military assault weapon.
-Our police/law enforcement should not be outgunned: civilians do not need and shouldn't have semi-automatic or automatic military style assault weapons.The only thing they use them for is to do mass shootings of innocent people.
-Many veterans have PTSD. They should not have military style assault weapons. And the idea that we can monitor the mental health of everyone is ridiculous.
-No one, no man or woman in this country who isn't an officer of the law needs that kind of weapon. Why on earth are you protecting murderers?

th

What makes you think the cops in Parkland were outgunned? A friend of mine is a cop here in my neck of the woods. He says that the normal squad car for our city, which is significantly smaller than Parkland FL, has two sets of body armor, a shotgun, and a Ar-15. Then there's the stuff he didn't want to talk about that's carried in the trunk of each squad car. I doubt the squad cars in Parkland FL are less equipped than the squad cars here. Even if only two squad cars showed up with the four police officers, and I use that term loosely to describe them, they had the shooter seriously outgunned. So much for your high opinion of allowing only the police to have firearms... I could have probably found a couple of the 'PTSD' vets who you have such a low opinion of who would have saved as many of those kids as possible with the equipment those cops most likely had in their squad cars and the shooter wouldn't have walked out of that building to be a burden on society.

As for your opinion of veterans it would appear that you're just another bigot.

*****SMILE*****

The very basis of this reasoning either ignores or brazenly denies the fundamental purpose of the Second Amendment by asserting the Amendment does not apply to "weapons of war." Then what the hell does it apply to?
I guess they've taken Scalia at his word and it applies to weapons of self defence.

th

I would consider any United States veteran part of the "well regulated militia".

So I spect' we can exempt them from having to pay for any licence for any sort of firearm... Even a fully automatic one.

*****SMILE*****

a. Today, federal law defines “the militia of the United States” to include all able-bodied males from 17 to 45 and members of the National Guard up to age 64, but excluding those who have no intention of becoming citizens, and active military personnel. (US Code Title 10, sect. 311-313)
[10 U.S. Code § 311 - Exchange of defense personnel between United States and friendly foreign countries: authority]

b. “…well-regulated…” Regulated does not refer to government regulations. Contemporary meaning from definitions in the Oxford English Dictionary. "Regulated" has an Obsolete definition (b) "Of troops: Properly disciplined" and then "discipline" has a definition (3b) applying to the military, "Training in the practice of arms and military evolutions; drill. Formerly, more widely: Training or skill in military affairs generally; military skill and experience; the art of war." (The pesky meaning of "Well Regulated" - Democratic Underground)

Well ... they didn't do a very good job.
Mainly because they hid behind their cars.

It's easier to blame the firearm and the NRA ...
Because doing otherwise would all lead back to the abject failure of the federal and local government

They failed to properly address an obvious problem with Nikolas Cruz.
Not a lot of people were surprised when he turned out to be the shooter ... There's a reason for that ... And it ain't the AR-15.

Do any of them know enough abut firearms, to know an assault weapon when they see one?
There needs to be a well-publicized formal discussion by a panel of respected experts on the subjects of firearms and law to clarify once and for all what an "assault rifle" is and is not. Because for those who know little to nothing about guns, and for whom the word "assault" can have no meaning outside the realm of criminality, an "assault rifle" cannot possibly be worthy of Second Amendment sanction.

It is important to apprise these misguided, misinformed and/or sissified individuals that the word assault used in a firearms context has a military meaning, and that the primary characteristic of an "assault rifle" is fully automatic function -- which the AR-15 does not include.

...unless one has a bump stock.....

Forum List

Back