Federal Employee Union Sues Government Over Shutdown, Alleging Wage Violations

Dude you make no sense.
nothing but excuses is all the right wing has.

there is no express wall building clause. Government should not be shut down over that.
Too keep the enemy out they should.
what enemy? we are not at war; the Proof is, the right wing has not established real times of War tax rates to fund real times of war.

just fake news and vapor ware wars we should not take seriously in Any superior court.

You didn't watch the video. It's dumbed down so even you can get it.

nothing but excuses is all the right wing has.

there is no express wall building clause. Government should not be shut down over that.
what enemy? we are not at war; the Proof is, the right wing has not established real times of War tax rates to fund real times of war.

just fake news and vapor ware wars we should not take seriously in Any superior court.

did you know that we don't have an immigration clause? we have a naturalization clause along with an establishment clause. only lousy capitalists lose money on border policy with a welfare clause General and a Commerce Clause particular.

did you know that we don't have an immigration clause? we have a naturalization clause along with an establishment clause. only lousy capitalists lose money on border policy with a welfare clause General and a Commerce Clause particular.

Still didn't watch the video.

yes, i did. only lousy capitalists lose money on border policy.

It isn't just money, it's over population if we let everyone in. It's overwhelming our resources; Medical, schools, property, food, shelter, jobs, etc. We can't handle too many new people in our country. A million a year is plenty to accommodate more would cause serious problems.

It isn't just money, it's over population if we let everyone in. It's overwhelming our resources; Medical, schools, property, food, shelter, jobs, etc. We can't handle too many new people in our country. A million a year is plenty to accommodate more would cause serious problems.
the entire US population can fit into the State of Texas. We need new Cities in more optimal locations.

And naturally, you're ignoring the identification issue. And naturally, you're still going on about those who want to come here legally. They're not the issue, never have been and never will.

Tell me this, why would someone wanting to come here illegally go to Ellis Island, no matter how upgraded?
we don't have an immigration clause it is a naturalization clause. we don't have an illegal problem we have a lousy right wing management problem.

You didn't answer the question, obviously.
you are clueless and Causeless, obviously.

Answer the question.
Going to Ellis Island is legal. Why be illegal.
That's not an answer. That's blargle.

there is no Express wall building power. Government should Not be shut down over that.
Tell that to the Democrats.
thanks for opening Government without Any wall funding.
President swore an oath to protect and defend the country, that means the wall has to be built.
we have a refugee problem not a common defense problem. we should be upgrading Ellis Island and surround infrastructure.

we don't have an immigration clause it is a naturalization clause. we don't have an illegal problem we have a lousy right wing management problem.

Answer the question.
no questions asked; seeking asylum is a natural right.

Answer the question.

Are you naturally this dense or are you trying? I asked a question and now you're pretending I didn't.

Resist what idea? I resist the TRIVIAL Little arguing both sides do. Sit down and hammer out a deal. Meanwhile pay people for their work.
Doesn't work that way in our gov't anymore. Once the CR is passed they will NEVER NEGOTIATE to fund Border Security............Compromise was offered and was rejected.

That is why the Founders set it up this way.............Power of the Purse via Congress..........and Executive Branch Veto..............Congress and the Senate can pass something..........President Veto it. Then they need 2/3rd's vote...........this is the system under our form of gov't............Has to be used sometimes ......Just the way it is.......

Not much to pay for Border Security to end it now is it. They were offered Daca and Dreamers on a silver platter and refused.

Answer the question.

Are you naturally this dense or are you trying? I asked a question and now you're pretending I didn't.
being a practitioner of the abomination of hypocrisy is worse. the right wing doesn't care.

Keep the paychecks of federal employees separate. That is the common sense agreeable way.

Answer the question.

being a practitioner of the abomination of hypocrisy is worse. the right wing doesn't care.

Answer the question.

Forum List

Back