Federal Employee Union Sues Government Over Shutdown, Alleging Wage Violations

it could be cost effective to pay to go to Ellis Island; walking through the desert can be pretty tough.

And naturally, you're ignoring the identification issue. And naturally, you're still going on about those who want to come here legally. They're not the issue, never have been and never will.

Tell me this, why would someone wanting to come here illegally go to Ellis Island, no matter how upgraded?
we don't have an immigration clause it is a naturalization clause. we don't have an illegal problem we have a lousy right wing management problem.

You didn't answer the question, obviously.
you are clueless and Causeless, obviously.
Dude you make no sense.
nothing but excuses is all the right wing has.

there is no express wall building clause. Government should not be shut down over that.

And naturally, you're ignoring the identification issue. And naturally, you're still going on about those who want to come here legally. They're not the issue, never have been and never will.

Tell me this, why would someone wanting to come here illegally go to Ellis Island, no matter how upgraded?
we don't have an immigration clause it is a naturalization clause. we don't have an illegal problem we have a lousy right wing management problem.

Dude you make no sense.

there is no express wall building clause. Government should not be shut down over that.
Too keep the enemy out they should.

Blame the Democrats, if they had helped pass a 2019 budget, none of this would be happening.
I'm sorry but our wonderful president who wins all the time said he is to blame...you dont know better, shut up and join the sheeple.

Blame the Democrats, if they had helped pass a 2019 budget, none of this would be happening.

I'm sorry but our wonderful president who wins all the time said he is to blame...you dont know better, shut up and join the sheeple.

You seem worried about people expressing a fact. You should probably stick to boards that only support your feelings.

You seem worried about people expressing a fact. You should probably stick to boards that only support your feelings.
A fact? Ok....Trump said word by word in front of dozens of cameras that he will take full responsibility for the shut down...enough ?

Meanwhile people who need a paycheck aren't being paid. Those tjattare not involved in this TRIVIAL CHILDISH tiff...like 2 middle school girls. Both sides have dug in and neither seems to care people are not being paid. Wow

Meanwhile people who need a paycheck aren't being paid. Those tjattare not involved in this TRIVIAL CHILDISH tiff...like 2 middle school girls. Both sides have dug in and neither seems to care people are not being paid. Wow
If Dems cared they would finance the wall.

When you accept a government job, you are aware of that possibly happening. It's not like this is our first shutdown. It happens every couple of years. Therefore the only people not prepared are those who were too irresponsible to have a nest egg to hold them over until they do get paid.

A fact? Ok....Trump said word by word in front of dozens of cameras that he will take full responsibility for the shut down...enough ?

Trump is accepting responsibility; something a Democrat would never do. But facts are facts. The Republican House passed a budget with 5.6 billion dollars allocated for the wall, and it's the Democrats in the Senate that stopped it. Now who's fault is that?

Trump is accepting responsibility; something a Democrat would never do. But facts are facts. The Republican House passed a budget with 5.6 billion dollars allocated for the wall, and it's the Democrats in the Senate that stopped it. Now who's fault is that?
Libertarians and their want for cheap labor.

Libertarians and their want for cheap labor.

This plot goes far deeper than that. It's part of a grand scheme to destroy this country. Taxpayers spend more on food stamps in one month than Trump wants for a wall that will last forever. It's more than just cheap labor.

The two issues can be separated. First some of you hypocrites cry and whine like petulant little babies that everyone should be working. Then when they work the overlying theme here on this forum is they shouldnt get paid a decent wage. Then you blame them for working. It never ends in your corporate boot kissing average worker disdain little world. I am good with building the wall and hiring another 5000 federal workers making 40 dollars per hour plus full benfits to keep watch ovet it. Man hearing that must just drive you mad.

The two issues can be separated. First some of you hypocrites cry and whine like petulant little babies that everyone should be working. Then when they work the overlying theme here on this forum is they shouldnt get paid a decent wage. Then you blame them for working. It never ends in your corporate boot kissing average worker disdain little world. I am good with building the wall and hiring another 5000 federal workers making 40 dollars per hour plus full benfits to keep watch ovet it. Man hearing that must just drive you mad.

...yet here you are resisting that very idea...

Resist what idea? I resist the TRIVIAL Little arguing both sides do. Sit down and hammer out a deal. Meanwhile pay people for their work.

And they're not going to go to Ellis Island. You need to drop that idea, but I know you never will, no matter how many times it's pointed out to you that it's a dumb idea.
it could be cost effective to pay to go to Ellis Island; walking through the desert can be pretty tough.

Answer the question.

Dude you make no sense.

what enemy? we are not at war; the Proof is, the right wing has not established real times of War tax rates to fund real times of war.

If Dems cared they would finance the wall.
if the republicans really cared, they would come up with better solutions at lower cost, not nothing but repeal.

Dude you make no sense.

what enemy? we are not at war; the Proof is, the right wing has not established real times of War tax rates to fund real times of war.

Answer the question.
Going to Ellis Island is legal. Why be illegal.

Dude you make no sense.

just fake news and vapor ware wars we should not take seriously in Any superior court.

Forum List

Back