Federal Judge Allows Lawsuit Against Rittenhouse To Proceed

While I am no fan of Weaselly, this lawsuit seems to be mighty contrived from what I have read about it--him conspiring with law enforcement. I don't think so. Seems more like some convoluted way to make him testify to harass him.

I never saw him chasing after anyone. He had the audacity to survive and plus, he had the more scary looking gun.
He definately shouldnt have been there. He was being a dumb teenager who thought he could make a difference during a riot. When it got to be too much he tried to run away, so IMO the other people chasing after him had much more control of the ultimate outcome.
Isn't being incredibly, shamefully, naive in a situation you know will be dangerous to yourself and other people a kind of negligence? If someone who didn't know how to drive gets in a car and kills some people is he not at fault?

I notice you didn't disagree with my assessment that he is a coward. He thought courage was something that comes from the barrel of a gun like so many other right wingers. Didn't his performance kind of make you sick? An armed man in panicked headlong retreat from what? Someone with a skateboard? That kid was too much of a pussy to be where he was.

I notice you didn't disagree with my assessment that he is a coward.

I haven't seen evidence he is.

He thought courage was something that comes from the barrel of a gun like so many other right wingers.

Is that your professional opinion?

An armed man in panicked headlong retreat from what?

A mob of violent assholes.

Someone with a skateboard?

Yeah, the guy who tried to bash his skull in.

That kid was too much of a pussy to be where he was.

LOL!

Mr. Rittenhouse beat the libs back before when they had their pointless persecution of him.

What makes you think he won't schlong you guys again?
Poor little Kyle didn't beat anyone

The persecution will continue until the day he's eating worms in a grave

I notice you didn't disagree with my assessment that he is a coward.

I haven't seen evidence he is.

He thought courage was something that comes from the barrel of a gun like so many other right wingers.

Is that your professional opinion?

An armed man in panicked headlong retreat from what?

A mob of violent assholes.

Someone with a skateboard?

Yeah, the guy who tried to bash his skull in.

That kid was too much of a pussy to be where he was.

LOL!
So you don't know what courage and cowardice actually looks like? A courageous man retreats backing up.

I bet he has bad dreams and wakes up sweating.
He does lately. He's been running away trying to be kept from being served. He's finally woke up to the terrible truths of Justice

It can only get worse. Let's hope he doesn't decide to swallow a bullet, keeping Justice from being served

He does lately. He's been running away trying to be kept from being served. He's finally woke up to the terrible truths of Justice

It can only get worse. Let's hope he doesn't decide to swallow a bullet, keeping Justice from being served
I don't recall if he vomited after killing. I heard psychopaths don't.

Kyle has been woken. Woken up to the fact that like O.J. Simpson, he is open to civil suits, where the rules in court are different

View attachment 752833
You evil fucker, this is typical fascist democrat lawfare, it hasn't a chance at appeals court, more importantly Huber was not wrongfully killed, he was a rioting fascist democrat who was rightfully shot dead for the attempt he made on Rittenhouse! Have you Biden Boosted yet fascist??? You make absolutely certain you drag your evil fascist ass on down to the walmart and get that fourth or fifth jab, I am more than positive you wear a mask full time all the time as it is, but if not, be sure to do so, even to bed each night, wear that fucker as badge of fascist honor, wear that obedience mask to your own funeral.... :fu:

You evil fucker, this is typical fascist democrat lawfare, it hasn't a chance at appeals court, more importantly Huber was not wrongfully killed, he was a rioting fascist democrat who was rightfully shot dead for the attempt he made on Rittenhouse! Have you Biden Boosted yet fascist??? You make absolutely certain you drag your evil fascist ass on down to the walmart and get that fourth or fifth jab, I am more than positive you wear a mask full time all the time as it is, but if not, be sure to do so, even to bed each night, wear that fucker as badge of fascist honor, wear that obedience mask to your own funeral.... :fu:
Ashley Babbit was the one rioting. She was rightfully shot dead for the attempt she made on the lives of our duly elected public officials, including the VP

The angry Hayward militia wannabe spouts off with his evil tongue. Go figure.

What does cowardice or courage mean in this situation? Who cares?
Why don't you care? He's being held up as a hero when it's clear he did nothing heroic at all. The question of right wing courage has always been a puzzle to me. I've often talked about courage to many right wingers on many boards, they don't seem to know what it is.

Forum List

Back