Federal Judge Allows Lawsuit Against Rittenhouse To Proceed

Yes really. You're sorta stupid
you're more than sorta slutty and nutty

raunchy melania 1.jpg

He was found not guilty. Pure case of self defense

The left is setting themselves up for another fa8l

No topic.... that's flaming, noob

Ashlie Babbet didn't deserve to be shot. She was unarmed and some equity hires idiot panicked
we're not in Junior High School, and you're not the School Hall Monitor. Go screw

Many violent criminals in a violent mob are unarmed. Not sure what the traitorous bitch deserved, but she would've hurt those brave LE Officers if she had gotten through that window and led others to trample LE to death

She was a member of the mob that violently attacked the Capitol. Bet you would have understood it perfectly if she was a BLM rioter in a CVS.

Was she armed? There lies your problem.

If you come at me menacingly and you're unarmed do I have the right to ventilate you?

Was she armed? There lies your problem.

If you come at me menacingly and you're unarmed do I have the right to ventilate you?
No. It is not a problem. A mob is a deadly force, it just is . And yes, you just might have the right to use deadly force to stop my advance. Let's say for example, you are at work in an office with no way out besides the way me and 10 of my buddies are coming at you. We had destroyed your outer offices, hit a fellow employee in the head with a fire extinguisher, used bear spray and beat other co empolyees over the head with flag staffs. There is one last door and you will have no defense, you have no way out, 10 of me are trying to overrun your position. And you don't know how many more rioters are to come. Are you reasonably in fear of your life?

Forum List

Back