Federal Judge Allows Lawsuit Against Rittenhouse To Proceed

You think I'm pissed? It is almost pure joy watching the right coddle their 2nd amendment vigilante poster child.

Yeah, two of your rapists were killed by a kid. Sucks to be you.

First time I saw the boy (Kyle), I thought he was mentally disabled. The right really used him. He's finding out now how the right discards people after they're no longer of any use.

Hey fume. The lad was acquitted of the crimes charged. So it seems pretty damn unlikely that the death will be determined to have been wrongful.

Tragic maybe. But that’s a different concept.
Criminal trials require "beyond a reasonable doubt" to convict where civil trials merely require "A preponderance of evidence". OJ found this out the hard way.

Criminal trials require "beyond a reasonable doubt" to convict where civil trials merely require "A preponderance of evidence". OJ found this out the hard way.

His killings were ruled justified. He has a COURT determination.

The wrongful death lawsuit has no chance.

But hey, keep dreaming

Kyle has been woken. Woken up to the fact that like O.J. Simpson, he is open to civil suits, where the rules in court are different

View attachment 752833
Kyle crying.jpg

Do you think this is your job? Are you not wasting your time whether I am here or not. I find it interesting a lot of really far right or far left people on internet forums think it is their job or something. Kinda cute really, but I cannot waste you time, you are.

Wut?

This isn't a wrongful death suit.
Dude, you should read the OP:

MADISON, Wis. (AP) — A federal judge in Wisconsin on Wednesday ruled that a wrongful death lawsuit filed by the father of a man shot and killed by Kyle Rittenhouse during a protest in 2020 can proceed against Rittenhouse, police officers and others.

Dude, you should read the OP:

MADISON, Wis. (AP) — A federal judge in Wisconsin on Wednesday ruled that a wrongful death lawsuit filed by the father of a man shot and killed by Kyle Rittenhouse during a protest in 2020 can proceed against Rittenhouse, police officers and others.
You should read further.

The father of Anthony Huber, one of two men shot and killed by Rittenhouse, filed the lawsuit in 2021, accusing officers of allowing for a dangerous situation that violated his son's constitutional rights and resulted in his death. Anthony Huber's father, John Huber, also alleged that Rittenhouse, who was 17 at the time of the shootings, conspired with law enforcement to cause harm to protestors. John Huber is seeking unspecified damages from city officials, officers and Rittenhouse.

This is a civil rights lawsuit against Kyle and his police enablers asking for damages in the death of his son.

You should read further.

The father of Anthony Huber, one of two men shot and killed by Rittenhouse, filed the lawsuit in 2021, accusing officers of allowing for a dangerous situation that violated his son's constitutional rights and resulted in his death. Anthony Huber's father, John Huber, also alleged that Rittenhouse, who was 17 at the time of the shootings, conspired with law enforcement to cause harm to protestors. John Huber is seeking unspecified damages from city officials, officers and Rittenhouse.

This is a civil rights lawsuit against police asking for damages in the death of his son.
So you are saying the originally quoted article, which claims to be (AP) is fake news?

I did, BTW.

So you are saying the originally quoted article, which claims to be (AP) is fake news?

I did, BTW.
You don't get the distinction? I quoted the same article second paragraph. These people are not getting sued for negligence or violent acts. They are getting sued for violating someone's rights. It's a weaker argument in front of a jury but apparently the judge thinks the complaint has merit under civil law. There's good chance it will be settled out of court unless the Kyle fans want to buy him a bunch of trial lawyers.

You don't get the distinction? I quoted the same article second paragraph. These people are not getting sued for negligence or violent acts. They are getting sued for violating someone's rights. It's a weaker argument in front of a jury but apparently the judge thinks the complaint has merit under civil law. There's good chance it will be settled out of court unless the Kyle fans want to buy him a bunch of trial lawyers.
That's all well and fine, but what does the headline say and why?

Mike Pillow again? Hah Ha Ha!

You should read further.

This is a civil rights lawsuit against Kyle and his police enablers asking for damages in the death of his son.

And it will go nowhere because his piece of shit sons killing was ruled JUSTIFIED!

The Court is letting this asshat continue on because they know he's a scumbag and this will bankrupt him in the end.

I know if I was similarly armed no one with a blunt object would get close enough to use it. I was a soldier, I know how to guard shit. This little jellyfish was only playing soldier.
Right no one would get close to you, but you just spent a paragraph calling a kid a coward because he protected himself. If you where a solder what was your MOS, where did you go to AIT ? No real soldier would denigrate someone exercising their Constitutional right, if you where a soldier you would remember your oath.

They are all but powdering his cute widdle bottom. How's he ever going to be a man with the life lessons he's learning? Going to end up a worthless trust fund baby, drunkenly crashing cars, certain he is well connected enough to get away with about anything.
You must be confused, I didn't know we were discussing Hunter B. ?

Ok, Hunter is always a good topic. Proceed, but go easy on Hunter.

He's fragile these days. :)

Right no one would get close to you, but you just spent a paragraph calling a kid a coward because he protected himself. If you where a solder what was your MOS, where did you go to AIT ? No real soldier would denigrate someone exercising their Constitutional right, if you where a soldier you would remember your oath.
Not a leftist soldier. A leftist gives no oath except maybe to hide behind one.

U.S. District Judge Lynn Adelman on Wednesday dismissed motions filed by Rittenhouse and the government defendants seeking to dismiss the civil rights lawsuit.

No worries. There will be somebody to take responsibility for any judgement against you son.
The way this kid got off without any charges was absolutely wrong. He went out of his way( and out of state ) to commit his murders.

Forum List

Back