Federal Judge Allows Lawsuit Against Rittenhouse To Proceed

Isn't being incredibly, shamefully, naive in a situation you know will be dangerous to yourself and other people a kind of negligence? If someone who didn't know how to drive gets in a car and kills some people is he not at fault?

I sat on a jury before as an alternate for nearly three months.... in a case where a woman drove through a red light and smacked into the side of a fire truck who was trying to clear an intersection on the way to a grass fire.. one of the woman's passengers died and another was seriously injured, as was herself...

In the end, the jury awarded blame to both the woman and the fire truck crew.... blame by percentage. So it is possible that in a civil case all parties can bear some blame... including the ones who attacked Rittenhouse.
So really , it is for the jury to decide if it goes back to trial. I would have to look at all the evidence all over again.

I sat on a jury before as an alternate for nearly three months.... in a case where a woman drove through a red light and smacked into the side of a fire truck who was trying to clear an intersection on the way to a grass fire.. one of the woman's passengers died and another was seriously injured, as was herself...

In the end, the jury awarded blame to both the woman and the fire truck crew.... blame by percentage. So it is possible that in a civil case all parties can bear some blame... including the ones who attacked Rittenhouse.
So really , it is for the jury to decide if it goes back to trial. I would have to look at all the evidence all over again.
No one attacked Rittenhouse, they were pleading with him to stop shooting people.

Putting out the fires that violent looters were setting? That's what he doing? That's what got him chased by those violent protesters in the first place. They were going to beat him because he wasn't letting them burn down things.

The protesters went home before dark for several days. The people who stayed and broke curfew should have been arrested for vandalism, arson etc.

And how he is martyred by the despicable RWingers tops it all.

And this is the part of the story that really sticks out

Huber's lawyers and private investigators needed over 100 hours to locate Rittenhouse to serve him with the civil lawsuit paperwork, eventually serving him at his sister's house. Rittenhouse's lawyers tried to argue the case should be dismissed because he was not properly served. The judge dismissed that claim.

What you hiding from killer?

Everyone on the streets after curfew was guilty... including that stupid kid.
So anyone out after curfew, a curfew set because of insane Antifa / BLM terrorist rioters and arsonists, destroying a city over less than nothing: over a piece of shit rapist with a knife trying to climb into a car with children, a piece of shit who deserved to get shot…

Everyone out after curfew deserves to get murdered by the mob of Anfifa filth? Yeah, tell us how you really feel, leftoid scumbag.

Forum List

Back