Federal judge blocks TX "show your papers" law

For the first time in American history, we are witnessing an all out denial of opposition through obstruction.

The Left has no intention of ever allowing bi-partisan government. The Right is still under the Left's spell of mass & public shaming.
The reason shaming doesn't work on the Left is that for the most part, their narcissistic nature is immune to morality and conscious.

If the Right continues to passively accept it.....we are deserving of the chains they are placing on our wrists and the noose they are placing around our necks.

And BTW...arguing on forums without action off the forums is accepting the noose.....

i can not argue with that. We WILL resist the RW agenda to repeal the Bill of Rights.
You dummy, It's The Bill of Rights that INSIST we have IMMIGRATION LAW and DEFINE CITIZENSHIP.

It's you assholes who are trying to SHRED IT.

THE BILL OF RIGHTS ARE RIGHTS FOR CITIZENS, NOT RIGHTS FOR ILLEGALS.

Well, by god, tree, if only those federal judges who have attained there law degrees, passed the bar, and spent their entire adult lives practicing law, were only as educated as you are!

Hitler was an educated man, so was Goebbels, and the Idiot Racist Democrat Judges who made the Dredd Scott Decision.

Obama is a Marxist Traitor to The United States, and populated our Courts with Scumbag Activist Judges that should be dragged out of court in to the streets, tarred and feathered and rode out on a rail.

Illegal Aliens do not come under the Jurisdiction of US Courts unless they violate Criminal Law. They are under The Jurisdiction of The Country of Origin, and this is why we do not have to even follow due Process to Deport them.

They cannot prove Legal Citizenship, and they do not have to commit any other crime to be detained & deported. They are deported for violating immigration law. They can be imprisoned, serve a sentence and incarcerated for violation US Criminal Law.

They are NOT UNDER OUR JURISDICTION, THEREFORE THEY HAVE TO BE DEPORTED TO THE NATION WHO HAS JURISDICTION OVER THEM.

We gain JURISDICTION OVER AN ILLEGAL WHEN HE VIOLATES US CODE other than IMMIGRATION LAW, then he is considered an ALIEN CRIMINAL and subject to THE PENALTIES of his Criminal Acts.

THE 14th AMENDMENT WHICH WAS WRITTEN SPECIFICALLY TO ADDRESS THE RIGHTS OF FORMER SLAVES TO BE CITIZENS, SPECIFICALLY ADDRESSES THIS.

The Fourteenth Amendment (Amendment XIV) to the United States Constitution was adopted on July 9, 1868, as one of the Reconstruction Amendments. The amendment addresses citizenship rights and equal protection of the laws and was proposed in response to issues related to former slaves following the American Civil War. The amendment was bitterly contested, particularly by the states of the defeated Confederacy, which were forced to ratify it in order to regain representation in Congress.

Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia

In other words.

If you are in this country illegally, we do not have Jurisdiction over you. Slaves were in this country legally back then, and were under the jurisdiction of US Courts, and children born to Naturalized Slaves in THE US became Citizens, just as their parents did due to Emancipation and the 14th Amendment reasserting their rights.

Got it, Tree. You get to decide who is an illegal alien, not the court. I guess that means that we don't really need courts, do we?
You are clueless. You can't have past an 8th grade education and you can barely read and write English. US IMMIGRATION LAW determines who is an ILLEGAL, not your SCUMBAG OBAMA CUM GUZZLING ACTIVIST JUDGES trying to change the laws in this country.

And don't think I didn't notice your running away from my factual post on the 14th Amendment, Jurisdiction, & what a naturalized citizen is.

Damn, Tree. I had no idea! All my life, I have thought that only a judge or jury can rule on whether or not someone broke the law.!!!

Somebody needs to let the Supreme Court in on this!

Again, you are a moron.

There are different types of JURISDICTION IDIOT.

The First JURISDICTION is Immigration Law in THE US which applies to all NON CITIZENS.
The Bill of Rights does not apply to these people, and that is why we can Detain and Deport them without a trial, and the second it is verified they are illegal boot their fucking asses out of THE US. DUE PROCESS DOES NOT APPLY.

The 2nd Level of Jurisdiction is US FEDERAL CODE. Illegals come under US JURISDICTION WHEN THEY VIOLATE IT, and THEN THEY CAN HAVE A TRIAL, NOT FOR entering the country illegally, but for Violating US CODE, and for SENTENCING. After Sentencing and serving it, they are remanded back to the 1st level and should be immediately deported.

The 3rd and 4th levels of Jurisdiction, are State and Local codes.

An IlIegal under the 1st level can violate the 2nd, 3rd and 4th levels of Law, and come under that jurisdiction and be prosecuted for offenses. After they serve sentence, they are remanded back to the 1st level where DUE PROCESS does not apply, same as when they are remanded from 2nd Level back to 1st under IMMIGRATION LAW.

Just get the fuck out of here, because you have ZERO Knowledge about THE LAW.

Ok, I will post yet another video of people refusing to show their ID at border checkpoints, because the BP has no constitutional right to demand IDs unless they have probable cause that you are committing a crime:

Look, guys, as I already said, I am aware that the Right wants to repeal most of the Bill of Rights, but it just isn't going to happen. You will be shut down every time. get over it.
Dumbass!

The Bill of Rights was crafted to PROTECT CITIZENS FROM EVIL PEOPLE LIKE YOU.
IT DOES NOT APPLY TO ILLEGALS OR TO YOUR FRIENDS WHO WANT TO EMPLOY THEM AS SLAVES IN THEIR SWEAT SHOPS.

..and again, you don't need no stinkin' court to tell you who is illegal, and who isn't, do you Tree?
No, I don't. I'll search their bodies after I drop them dead when they cross my property line for criminal trespassing.

Citizen or No Citizen, I have a right to send them to their maker just for that alone. Like I said, cross my property line any day without my permission.

I dare you. I won't even be prosecuted for it.

Tree, for christ sake, take a Valium, or something...
Take a Citizenship Test, and become a citizen or get the fuck out of my country or something.

My family arrived in Virginia without any papers....in 1678.

The feds have nothing to do with this, the State is requiring local officials to cooperate with federal immigration officials. The State has every right to do that.

...and you claim that even though the feds shut down a similar operation in AZ, AND have blocked the Texas law. get out of the Nile, OK, there are crocodiles in there.

The TX law was crafted to comply with the AZ ruling dummy.

And the AZ law, in which the state tried to enforce federal law, was also shut down, dummy. And BTW, I live in AZ.

That's not what the TX law does, it requires cooperation and I guarantee it will be upheld eventually.

Well, be sure to get back to me when that law is upheld. In the meantime, if the law is implemented, the parties involved are in contemp.

What is it you fail to understand about a "temporary stay". Don't they cover that in the first year of law school? There hasn't been a trial yet.

Dumbass!

IT DOES NOT APPLY TO ILLEGALS OR TO YOUR FRIENDS WHO WANT TO EMPLOY THEM AS SLAVES IN THEIR SWEAT SHOPS.

..and again, you don't need no stinkin' court to tell you who is illegal, and who isn't, do you Tree?
No, I don't. I'll search their bodies after I drop them dead when they cross my property line for criminal trespassing.

Citizen or No Citizen, I have a right to send them to their maker just for that alone. Like I said, cross my property line any day without my permission.

Take a Citizenship Test, and become a citizen or get the fuck out of my country or something.

You mean before there was a BILL OF RIGHTS, a US CONSTITUTION, and IMMIGRATION LAW?
So maybe we need to look in to whether or not you are here legally?
I don't think you are your horde of invaders were grandfathered in.

For the first time in American history, we are witnessing an all out denial of opposition through obstruction.

The Left has no intention of ever allowing bi-partisan government. The Right is still under the Left's spell of mass & public shaming.
The reason shaming doesn't work on the Left is that for the most part, their narcissistic nature is immune to morality and conscious.

If the Right continues to passively accept it.....we are deserving of the chains they are placing on our wrists and the noose they are placing around our necks.

And BTW...arguing on forums without action off the forums is accepting the noose.....

i can not argue with that. We WILL resist the RW agenda to repeal the Bill of Rights.
You dummy, It's The Bill of Rights that INSIST we have IMMIGRATION LAW and DEFINE CITIZENSHIP.

It's you assholes who are trying to SHRED IT.

THE BILL OF RIGHTS ARE RIGHTS FOR CITIZENS, NOT RIGHTS FOR ILLEGALS.

You have heard of the judicial branch of government, haven't you, Tree? When the Constitution was adopted, it was in all the papers.

...and you claim that even though the feds shut down a similar operation in AZ, AND have blocked the Texas law. get out of the Nile, OK, there are crocodiles in there.

And the AZ law, in which the state tried to enforce federal law, was also shut down, dummy. And BTW, I live in AZ.

That's not what the TX law does, it requires cooperation and I guarantee it will be upheld eventually.

Well, be sure to get back to me when that law is upheld. In the meantime, if the law is implemented, the parties involved are in contemp.

What is it you fail to understand about a "temporary stay". Don't they cover that in the first year of law school? There hasn't been a trial yet.

...and until, or unless the feds decided otherwise, the Texas law can not go into effect.

You mean before there was a BILL OF RIGHTS, a US CONSTITUTION, and IMMIGRATION LAW?
So maybe we need to look in to whether or not you are here legally?
I don't think you are your horde of invaders were grandfathered in.

Totally incomprehensible, especially the last sentence, but the rest makes no sense either.

Federal judge blocks Texas' tough 'sanctuary cities' law

I feel sorry for the Texas legislature, having had a setback in their efforts to dismantle the Bill of Rights of the US constitution....
i feel sorry for the liberals. not able to remove the bill of rights form only people who don't agree with them...

Interesting spin on your part, especially since the Left is opposed to this law because it violates your Rights, too.
no spin, just saying to pretend only 1 side is doing this is just stupid.

the left currently is opposed to anything trump is for.
the "left" also doesn't give a shit about due process.
Democratic senator: 'Due process is what’s killing us right now'
the "left" also pushed for nofly lists and terror watch lists to be used to stop people from buying guns yet neither of these lists are using due process when they deny you rights.

we can do this shit all day if you want to rip into one side for trying to "take away" rights. in my mindset, the left excels at this effort. you want to say otherwise, i'll listen. but not when presented in a 1 sided fashion as if the other side is correct.

we need to address problems, not perception.

Feel free to start a thread on how the left is violating Texans' civil rights by taking their guns away from them. I will even loan you a photo of those poor oppressed Texans who have no access to guns:

if you want to think the left didn't try then you chose to ignore the senator saying due process was stopping them from doing just that.

like you say - you wanna be ignorant, up to you.
I see you are falling for the NRA recruiting trick.

I rest my case, your honor:

Fourth Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia

"The Fourth Amendment (Amendment IV) to the United States Constitution prohibits unreasonable searches and seizures. It requires governmental searches and seizures to be conducted only upon issuance of a warrant, judicially sanctioned by probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, particularly describing the place to be searched and the persons or things to be seized. It is part of the Bill of Rights and was adopted in response to the abuse of the writ of assistance, a type of general search warrant issued by the British government and a major source of tension in pre-Revolutionary America. The Fourth Amendment was introduced in Congress in 1789 by James Madison, along with the other amendments in the Bill of Rights, in response to Anti-Federalist objections to the new Constitution. "

Federal judge blocks Texas' tough 'sanctuary cities' law

I feel sorry for the Texas legislature, having had a setback in their efforts to dismantle the Bill of Rights of the US constitution....
/----/ Tell us how the Bill of Rights applies to illegals in our country.

Jesus Christ, do I have to teach 8th grade Civics to every RW nut on this board? The Bill of Rights applies to everyone on American soil UNTIL a court of law has ruled that a person is an illegal alien. Constitutionally, no one but a court of law can distinguish an illegal alien from an American citizen.
/----/
Illegal immigrants don’t share all of the rights held by citizens -- for example, they can’t vote in state and national elections.

And Fordham law professor Jennifer Gordon said that some undocumented immigrants get almost no due process in removal proceedings.

In 1996, Congress created expedited removal for undocumented immigrants without a hearing. Initially it only applied at the U.S. border. Then it was expanded to within 100 miles of a border for undocumented immigrants who had been in the country less than 14 days.

C ell, must you always post about things that you know nothing about? Nobody is an illegal immigrant until convicted in a court of law:

Detainees Sentenced in Seconds in ‘Streamline’ Justice on Border

As for that are apprehended close to the border without a trail, they can only do that if the detainee AGREES to it.

That's completely bullshit. So you aren't committing a traffic violation unless someone catches you doing it?
And you aren't a LIAR unless someone calls you on it?

This is the EVIL of SITUATIONAL ETHICS THE AMERICA HATING LEFT USES TO JUSTIFY THEIR SATANICAL IDEOLOGIES.

Their favorite?

"It's not gay if it happened in prison!"

Try crossing my property line or entering my house without my permission.

I FUCKING DARE YOU.
Why would we even consider coming near your property/house?

...and until, or unless the feds decided otherwise, the Texas law can not go into effect.

Just the portions that were stayed, the rest can.

/----/ Tell us how the Bill of Rights applies to illegals in our country.

Jesus Christ, do I have to teach 8th grade Civics to every RW nut on this board? The Bill of Rights applies to everyone on American soil UNTIL a court of law has ruled that a person is an illegal alien. Constitutionally, no one but a court of law can distinguish an illegal alien from an American citizen.
/----/
Illegal immigrants don’t share all of the rights held by citizens -- for example, they can’t vote in state and national elections.

And Fordham law professor Jennifer Gordon said that some undocumented immigrants get almost no due process in removal proceedings.

In 1996, Congress created expedited removal for undocumented immigrants without a hearing. Initially it only applied at the U.S. border. Then it was expanded to within 100 miles of a border for undocumented immigrants who had been in the country less than 14 days.

C ell, must you always post about things that you know nothing about? Nobody is an illegal immigrant until convicted in a court of law:

Detainees Sentenced in Seconds in ‘Streamline’ Justice on Border

As for that are apprehended close to the border without a trail, they can only do that if the detainee AGREES to it.

That's completely bullshit. So you aren't committing a traffic violation unless someone catches you doing it?
And you aren't a LIAR unless someone calls you on it?

This is the EVIL of SITUATIONAL ETHICS THE AMERICA HATING LEFT USES TO JUSTIFY THEIR SATANICAL IDEOLOGIES.

Their favorite?

"It's not gay if it happened in prison!"

Try crossing my property line or entering my house without my permission.

I FUCKING DARE YOU.
Why would we even consider coming near your property/house?

I sure as hell won't do that! He is liable to throw his computer mouse at me. It could put my eye out!

The Constitution Moron, covers US Citizens. Why in the fuck do you think DIPLOMATS are covered under an entirely different system of laws governing Non Citizens? Diplomats can have diplomatic immunity. US CODE does not apply to them, unless they bring themselves under it's jurisdiction by Violating US Code. Same goes with Illegals. Lord you are stupid.

Diplomats and Illegals can be expelled from THE US without just cause or Due Process....period. THEY ARE GUESTS, SOME UNWELCOME AND ILLEGAL, and SOME SANCTIONED.

Fucking Liberals are ALL RETARDED?

DID OBAMA HAVE A FUCKING TRIAL FOR THE RUSSIAN DIPLOMATS WHEN HE UNJUSTLY EXPELLED THEM FOR A POLITICAL DOG AND PONY SHOW?

No, he said Get Out, and they had to go as they had NO LEGAL RECOURSE and DUE PROCESS is not required to expel them or an ILLEGAL.

WTF?

Look, guys, as I already said, I am aware that the Right wants to repeal most of the Bill of Rights, but it just isn't going to happen. You will be shut down every time. get over it.
Dumbass!

How many bodies have you had to search so far?

The Constitution Moron, covers US Citizens. Why in the fuck do you think DIPLOMATS are covered under an entirely different system of laws governing Non Citizens? Diplomats can have diplomatic immunity. US CODE does not apply to them, unless they bring themselves under it's jurisdiction by Violating US Code. Same goes with Illegals. Lord you are stupid.

Diplomats and Illegals can be expelled from THE US without just cause or Due Process....period. THEY ARE GUESTS, SOME UNWELCOME AND ILLEGAL, and SOME SANCTIONED.

DID OBAMA HAVE A FUCKING TRIAL FOR THE RUSSIAN DIPLOMATS WHEN HE UNJUSTLY EXPELLED THEM FOR A POLITICAL DOG AND PONY SHOW?

WTF?
Diplomats ARE covered by our Bill of Rights....furthermore, they have what's called Diplomatic Immunity.....which we don't get....nor anyone else who isn't classified as a diplomat.

WTF?

Well, then I am OK, then. I am the ambassador from Elbonia. You may not believe that, so what is your plan to find out if my claim is true or not?

Forum List

Back