Federal Judge Rejects GOP Challenge To Invalidate Nearly 127,000 Votes In Democratic-Leaning Houston

They have already snagged DALLAS JONES of he BIDEN campaign along with his co-horts of cheating----------the votes will be dealt with immediately following the election as will the criminal charge.s. BTW, they are saying Biden fired Jones.
They haven’t snagged anyone which is why there are no criminal charges.

Like I said, you don't care HOW you win, just so you win. Progs have NO integrity or ethics. None.
Not really answering the question. I don’t like throwing out the votes of people who didn’t do anything wrong. What do you think?

Like I said, you don't care HOW you win, just so you win. Progs have NO integrity or ethics. None.
Not really answering the question. I don’t like throwing out the votes of people who didn’t do anything wrong. What do you think!

The law calls for them to be Post Marked, you also don't care that they are throwing out having to match signatures. Progs are cheaters and thieves at heart.

The law calls for them to be Post Marked, you also don't care that they are throwing out having to match signatures. Progs are cheaters and thieves at heart.
Voters don’t post mark their own envelopes. So you’re okay with throwing out the votes of citizens who did nothing wrong?

In my opinion, this was a dumb move buy the GOP in that area. Unethical really.
They were picking out a technicality of voting rules that curbside voting is supposed to only be for handicapped people.
And of that, they have an argument. It is true that the election officials did something without authoirization... BUT... just like the first ruling... the judge rules it would be more of an unethical move to invalidate 127,000 people who did nothing wrong. The authorities were at fault - but not the voters.
And I am as conservative as you can get.

Voters don’t post mark their own envelopes. So you’re okay with throwing out the votes of citizens who did nothing wrong?

Of course they are.

Republicans don't believe in democracy with people voting. They are terrified of the people voting and choosing the government that represents them.

They will lie, steal and cheat. There is nothing they won't do to retain their minority rule over our nation.

The federal judge just rejected the Texas gop lame attempt to disenfranchise over 127 thousand voters.

The republicans are losing in the courts in their attempts to cheat their way to a win in the election.

They can appeal and I wouldn't be surprised if they do but thus far, every court has ruled against the republicans.

That's OK, the commies in Houston were so eager to break TX law, it's being reported locally that thousands of those votes didn't even register in the system because of technical glitches and won't count anyways. Evidently the sign in sheets and the number of votes cast aren't adding up. Leave it to the commies to disenfranchise their own voters in their haste to try to gain an illegal advantage. LMAO

The federal judge just rejected the Texas gop lame attempt to disenfranchise over 127 thousand voters.

The republicans are losing in the courts in their attempts to cheat their way to a win in the election.

They can appeal and I wouldn't be surprised if they do but thus far, every court has ruled against the republicans.

GOP have had 40 different suits to suppress the voting....

The last thing they want is people voting.... Trump admitted if voting is high he looses...

That's OK, the commies in Houston were so eager to break TX law, it's being reported locally that thousands of those votes didn't even register in the system because of technical glitches and won't count anyways. Evidently the sign in sheets and the number of votes cast aren't adding up. Leave it to the commies to disenfranchise their own voters in their haste to try to gain an illegal advantage. LMAO

:link::link::link::link::link::link::link:

Dems are doing their damndest to steal this election. In Pennsylvania Ballots do not have to have a Post Mark nor do the signatures have to match to the voter, I know...nothing to see there

Yeah, I heard last night that Trump will have to take PA by at least 5% to overcome the fraud the commies are perpetrating.

They have already snagged DALLAS JONES of he BIDEN campaign along with his co-horts of cheating----------the votes will be dealt with immediately following the election as will the criminal charge.s. BTW, they are saying Biden fired Jones.
They haven’t snagged anyone which is why there are no criminal charges.

Jones is toast........

If they cast their ballot in a manner contrary to State law, they are not legal voters. It's the responsibility of the voter to know the law.
These were votes cast on government premises in a manner proscribed by their board of elections. No voter who voted in such a manner could rationally be held at fault.

GOP have had 40 different suits to suppress the voting....

The last thing they want is people voting.... Trump admitted if voting is high he looses...
Actually they don’t want dead parents switching parties

Forum List

Back