Federal Judge Rejects GOP Challenge To Invalidate Nearly 127,000 Votes In Democratic-Leaning Houston

If they cast their ballot in a manner contrary to State law, they are not legal voters. It's the responsibility of the voter to know the law.
These were votes cast on government premises in a manner proscribed by their board of elections. No voter who voted in such a manner could rationally be held at fault.
The question is are they voters from that city state.

I believe the lawsuit was all about a difference of opinion between the state's Attorney General and the state's election head honcho. The judge appointed by George W Bush came down on the side of the election honcho. I wonder if it was (A) his impartial opinion, (B) siding with Biden over Trump, or (C) he shares the Bush's animosity towards Trump?

The federal judge just rejected the Texas gop lame attempt to disenfranchise over 127 thousand voters.

The republicans are losing in the courts in their attempts to cheat their way to a win in the election.

They can appeal and I wouldn't be surprised if they do but thus far, every court has ruled against the republicans.

That's OK, the commies in Houston were so eager to break TX law, it's being reported locally that thousands of those votes didn't even register in the system because of technical glitches and won't count anyways. Evidently the sign in sheets and the number of votes cast aren't adding up. Leave it to the commies to disenfranchise their own voters in their haste to try to gain an illegal advantage. LMAO

:link::link::link::link::link::link::link:

It was on a radio news cast, feel free to try to find it.

If they cast their ballot in a manner contrary to State law, they are not legal voters. It's the responsibility of the voter to know the law.
These were votes cast on government premises in a manner proscribed by their board of elections. No voter who voted in such a manner could rationally be held at fault.

That's an opinion, not a correct one, but you, like most commies are entitled.

Dems are doing their damndest to steal this election. In Pennsylvania Ballots do not have to have a Post Mark nor do the signatures have to match to the voter, I know...nothing to see there

Yeah, I heard last night that Trump will have to take PA by at least 5% to overcome the fraud the commies are perpetrating.

Already making excuses.

That's an opinion, not a correct one, but you, like most commies are entitled.

It is not a opinion. They are required to be in a fixed building and that is all.

I believe the lawsuit was all about a difference of opinion between the state's Attorney General and the state's election head honcho. The judge appointed by George W Bush came down on the side of the election honcho. I wonder if it was (A) his impartial opinion, (B) siding with Biden over Trump, or (C) he shares the Bush's animosity towards Trump?

His opinion coincided with a unanimous decision by the Republican state Supreme Court.

His opinion coincided with a unanimous decision by the Republican state Supreme Court.

Forum List

Back