Federal Law says mayors of sanctuary cities can be EXECUTED!!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
According to federal law if you encourage an illegal to live here and that results in a death, then you can be executed!!! Illegals in sanctuary cities kill americans every day by drunk driving and that means we can and should execute the city officials. Why aren't these laws enforced?

8 USC § 1324 - Bringing in and harboring certain aliens | Title 8 - Aliens and Nationality | U.S. Code | LII / Legal Information Institute

a) Criminal penalties
(1)
(A) Any person who—
(iv) encourages or induces an alien to come to, enter, or reside in
the United States, knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that
such coming to, entry, or residence is or will be in violation of law;
shall be punished as provided in subparagraph (B).

(B) A person who violates subparagraph (A) shall, for each alien in
respect to whom such a violation occurs—
((iv) in the case of a violation of subparagraph (A)(i), (ii), (iii),
(iv), or (v) resulting in the death of any person, be punished by
death or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, fined under
title 18, or both.

Uh...you do know, I hope, that sanctuary cities are Biblical and a commandment from God?

You Nutter's DO believe in God...don't you?

This law would also apply to obozo since his policy of "prosecutorial discretion" encourages illegals to both invade america and reside here. Of course he could also be tried for treason for giving aid to our enemy mexico.

Common sense says the op is a complete fucking moron.

HAHAHA. The board notes that all the loony libs have is namecalling. HAHAHA. I love driving libs ballistic.

You mock me for name calling by calling me names?

For fucks sake you are stupid. My grandson could probably troll better than you and he's not even in school yet.

You are a sad pathetic little image of a man.

Uh...you do know, I hope, that sanctuary cities are Biblical and a commandment from God?

Do you know the quote in the bible that says we should harbor criminals and keep them from getting arrested? The gangs in the sanctuary cities have caused a great many decent, tax paying citizens to flee the cities. That might be part of the reason California is doing so poorly. The gang violence is bad. There are Hispanic gangs and black gangs killing each other. I know it's not politically correct to discuss minority on minority violence, but it's happening there. Just can't imagine any good book recommending that these gangs be helped when it comes to avoiding federal laws.

If some states have sanctuary cities to help people avoiding Obamacare, would that be cool?

can you prove that?......out here the Mayor and City Council of LA made that decree.....i dont remember them saying God is making us do this......maybe i missed it.....:eusa_eh:

Do you know the quote in the bible that says we should harbor criminals and keep them from getting arrested? The gangs in the sanctuary cities have caused a great many decent, tax paying citizens to flee the cities. That might be part of the reason California is doing so poorly. The gang violence is bad. There are Hispanic gangs and black gangs killing each other. I know it's not politically correct to discuss minority on minority violence, but it's happening there. Just can't imagine any good book recommending that these gangs be helped when it comes to avoiding federal laws.

If some states have sanctuary cities to help people avoiding Obamacare, would that be cool?

It's happening everywhere, including in Real American, Real Republican Texas. Ever been to South Dallas or Oak Cliff or South Houston? Ever been to San Antone or El Paso?

So what does that prove?

That's the dumbest argument I've seen today. Sactuary cities in the Bible were not for illegal immigrants. The paralell is non-existent. The only thing in your comparison that is similiar is the name.

That's the dumbest argument I've seen today. Sactuary cities in the Bible were not for illegal immigrants. The paralell is non-existent. The only thing in your comparison that is similiar is the name.

I'm just sayin'.........

can you prove that?......out here the Mayor and City Council of LA made that decree.....i dont remember them saying God is making us do this......maybe i missed it.....:eusa_eh:

Joshua 20 - The Cities of Refuge

so im looking at all this biblical stuff in the link and i had to wonder how this got snuck in there............

iv. How long will our nation be polluted by the stain of unpunished murders? Not too many years ago, over one year in Los Angeles County, they averaged more than five murders a day. The blood of the slain cries out before God.

Oh and btw, no one is going to execute mayors of sanctuary cities. And I would strongly oppose anyone who tried, despite the fact that i strongly disgree with their policies.

Oh and btw, no one is going to execute mayors of sanctuary cities. And I would strongly oppose anyone who tried, despite the fact that i strongly disgree with their policies.

We'll see about that. If some DUI illegal plows into a car and kills 3 kids, a jury would gladly vote for execution of the mayor who encouraged the illegals to live in the city. Wouldn't you?

Forum List

Back