Federal Law says mayors of sanctuary cities can be EXECUTED!!!

The gangs in the sanctuary cities have caused a great many decent, tax paying citizens to flee the cities. That might be part of the reason California is doing so poorly.

Ya think so? Illegals are the major reason california has gone from the richest state in america to a bankrupt third world sewer.

Oh and btw, no one is going to execute mayors of sanctuary cities. And I would strongly oppose anyone who tried, despite the fact that i strongly disgree with their policies.

We'll see about that. If some DUI illegal plows into a car and kills 3 kids, a jury would gladly vote for execution of the mayor who encouraged the illegals to live in the city. Wouldn't you?

No. They wouldn't. They wouldn't even execute the illegal who was convicted of DUI.

And heck no I wouldn't. The death penalty is not something that should be applied for political purposes.

If you want to execute people you disagree with. Don't be surprised when the government decides to execute you. After all, you are creating the problem.

We'll see about that. If some DUI illegal plows into a car and kills 3 kids, a jury would gladly vote for execution of the mayor who encouraged the illegals to live in the city. Wouldn't you?

No. They wouldn't. They wouldn't even execute the illegal who was convicted of DUI.

And heck no I wouldn't. The death penalty is not something that should be applied for political purposes.

HAHAHA. Political purposes?? Did you really say that.? We're assuming the mayor actively encouraged illegals to come here knowing they would kill lots of people. That's not politics. The mayor is a psychopath.

Uh...you do know, I hope, that sanctuary cities are Biblical and a commandment from God?

You Nutter's DO believe in God...don't you?

You need to be more specific with them. They think you're talking about Limbaugh.

Uh...you do know, I hope, that sanctuary cities are Biblical and a commandment from God?

You need to be more specific with them. They think you're talking about Limbaugh.

you two are more than welcome to go live with those people......but of course we know you wont......

What the hell is wrong with people like you who would call Mexicans those people, so don't try to play your bullshit, right-wing games, because that is what you meant? At my age, I'm not going to leave my area with around 500 relatives to be with any other people, so your statement about those people is meaningless. Now don't get me wrong, I'd rather be around a Mexican than an asshole like you.

you two are more than welcome to go live with those people......but of course we know you wont......

What the hell is wrong with people like you who would call Mexicans those people, so don't try to play your bullshit, right-wing games, because that is what you meant? At my age, I'm not going to leave my area with around 500 relatives to be with any other people, so your statement about those people is meaningless. Now don't get me wrong, I'd rather be around a Mexican than an asshole like you.

hey fuckhead i am from this area....what makes you think i am not a Mexican you stupid fuck...i have defended "these people" from the right wingers in these threads more than you ever have.....and dont give your phony bullshit how you care about us....your just another Liberal who says he wants to help the "Brownies from themselves but would never think of walking amongst them ....after all you might get robbed.....George Lopez has a word for people like you....."Mas Puto" ......no Mexican would be caught dead around phonies like you....

hey fuckhead i am from this area....what makes you think i am not a Mexican you stupid fuck...i have defended "these people" from the right wingers in these threads more than you ever have.....and dont give your phony bullshit how you care about us....your just another Liberal who says he wants to help the "Brownies from themselves but would never think of walking amongst them ....after all you might get robbed.....George Lopez has a word for people like you....."Mas Puto" ......no Mexican would be caught dead around phonies like you....

You ought to get out in our country more; Mexicans are almost anywhere in America these days. I don't have to get near your dumbass to find Mexicans, fool!

You ought to get out in our country more; Mexicans are almost anywhere in America these days. I don't have to get near your dumbass to find Mexicans, fool!

unless you live in a border state or Chicago....what do you have a few hundred living in your area if that.....so unless you do i seriously doubt you have met many Mexicans....another....."oh i know what a Mexican is"....

unless you live in a border state or Chicago....what do you have a few hundred living in your area if that.....so unless you do i seriously doubt you have met many Mexicans....another....."oh i know what a Mexican is"....

I meet Mexicans all the time at a restaurant near my home or if out for a walk. They aren't uncommon in my state.

Why don't you explain how in hell you know anything about a state, when you don't even know which state it is? You sound like a typical right-wing idiot talking out of his ass. When was the last time you toured America, if you ever have?

[
What the hell is wrong with people like you who would call Mexicans those people, so don't try to play your bullshit, right-wing games, because that is what you meant? .

HAHAHAHA. So now the loony libs have a rule against using the phrase "those people". HAHA

If you meet mexicans individually, they are a very nice hardworking people who always have a smile. If you LIVE among them, it's like living in a colony of feral cats only more destructive.

To keep sanctuary cities actual sanctuary cities the people have to get used to an incredible amount of murder on a daily basis. The sanctuary policies of San Francisco killed the Bologna family. The sanctuary policy of Los Angeles kills hundreds and is directly responsible for the death of Jamile Shaw.

Easy Fix, Let the so called sanctuary cities play their game.
However, as long as they remain a "sanctuary city", they can expect all Federal Funding
to cease. The sad part is the Federal Government could do that, but they have shown no intention of ever doing it.
Which translates to they endorse the "sanctuary cities" and what they represent.

Last edited:
However, as long as they remain a "sanctuary city", they can expect all Federal Funding
to cease. The sad part is the Federal Government could do that, but they have shown no intention of ever doing it.
Which translates to they endorse the "sanctuary cities" and what they represent.

Yes - that would solve the problem as would prosecuting the officials in sanctuary cities for violating USC 1324. Lots of ways to stop sanctuary cities but the govt won't do it because the businesses in the cities pay the democrats big bribes to leave them alone. Same thing happened with Bush and the GOP.

If you meet mexicans individually, they are a very nice hardworking people who always have a smile. If you LIVE among them, it's like living in a colony of feral cats only more destructive.

To keep sanctuary cities actual sanctuary cities the people have to get used to an incredible amount of murder on a daily basis. The sanctuary policies of San Francisco killed the Bologna family. The sanctuary policy of Los Angeles kills hundreds and is directly responsible for the death of Jamile Shaw.

Immigration from third world slums must stop. This is NOT how america was founded. Those immigrants were from europe.

I wished that happened when President G. W. Bush was in office...

But since he was an amnesty type of guy, I knew it wouldn't.

So separation of Church and State only applies when it's convenient to apply it.

Forum List

Back