Federal Law says mayors of sanctuary cities can be EXECUTED!!!

you two are more than welcome to go live with those people......but of course we know you wont......

What the hell is wrong with people like you who would call Mexicans those people, so don't try to play your bullshit, right-wing games, because that is what you meant? At my age, I'm not going to leave my area with around 500 relatives to be with any other people, so your statement about those people is meaningless. Now don't get me wrong, I'd rather be around a Mexican than an asshole like you.

I'll chip in for your one-way ticket to Mexico!
he claims he has 500 relatives in his area......what a crock of shit.....oh wait!....he might be Hispanic......:eek:.....

Why would I want to go to Mexico? Haven't you right-wingers brought it here to get cheap labor? I have no doubt my ancestors were in this country longer than yours, fool!

Are you on LSD, kid?

worse.....he is a Far Left idiot who lives in a State with 5 million people that has approx 300 thousand Hispanics and he thinks he knows all about the affects of Illegal Immigration....and he is a self professed expert on them.....he can do something even they cant do......he can pick out the Mexicans in a crowd of Hispanics just by looks alone.....the guy is amazing.....

oh geeze.....your not going to start crying are ya?.....tissue box is to your left.....and you have danced around every question i have asked you.....and remember fucker.....you threw the first punch in this.....just like the redneck fuck you appear to be would do........

You are too stupid to even know what a redneck is. Now answer the question: What is your excuse, were you educated in Texas or something?

yea your right.....we don't have yer kind in Cali.....i am the stupid one and you were the one who showed how bright he is by starting this thing......its alright though dipshit posters with your mentality are a dime a dozen here......"oh you must be a "Righty" you said something i don't like".....we get Far Lefties like you in here all the time....pretty soon you will be ridiculed like all the other Far Left and Right idiots here.....its only a matter of time....and you are one of the dumber ones to come here.....your name alone is a giveaway as to how bright you are.....you are going to be fun to watch....:eusa_angel:

You argue against reality, fool! Cali is not the only place in America that has Mexicans. The Cali schools system isn't that great, too, but it's better than Texas. The Mexicans around don't mind Cinco de Mayo and they celebrate it.

What the hell is wrong with people like you who would call Mexicans those people, so don't try to play your bullshit, right-wing games, because that is what you meant? At my age, I'm not going to leave my area with around 500 relatives to be with any other people, so your statement about those people is meaningless. Now don't get me wrong, I'd rather be around a Mexican than an asshole like you.

he claims he has 500 relatives in his area......what a crock of shit.....oh wait!....he might be Hispanic......:eek:.....

I counted 350 of them 35 years ago, so many had to have children since then to replace the ones who died. All the people on my mother's side had very large families and she was the youngest of 9.

Why would I want to go to Mexico? Haven't you right-wingers brought it here to get cheap labor? I have no doubt my ancestors were in this country longer than yours, fool!

Are you on LSD, kid?

worse.....he is a Far Left idiot who lives in a State with 5 million people that has approx 300 thousand Hispanics and he thinks he knows all about the affects of Illegal Immigration....and he is a self professed expert on them.....he can do something even they cant do......he can pick out the Mexicans in a crowd of Hispanics just by looks alone.....the guy is amazing.....

Try again, fool! You can't even get the state right, so how do you know how many Mexicans live here?

Is looks and accent just looks? You even failed at that.

You are too stupid to even know what a redneck is. Now answer the question: What is your excuse, were you educated in Texas or something?

yea your right.....we don't have yer kind in Cali.....i am the stupid one and you were the one who showed how bright he is by starting this thing......its alright though dipshit posters with your mentality are a dime a dozen here......"oh you must be a "Righty" you said something i don't like".....we get Far Lefties like you in here all the time....pretty soon you will be ridiculed like all the other Far Left and Right idiots here.....its only a matter of time....and you are one of the dumber ones to come here.....your name alone is a giveaway as to how bright you are.....you are going to be fun to watch....:eusa_angel:

You argue against reality, fool! Cali is not the only place in America that has Mexicans. The Cali schools system isn't that great, too, but it's better than Texas. The Mexicans around don't mind Cinco de Mayo and they celebrate it.

sure they do ...fool.....you are a fucking idiot....fool....

Are you on LSD, kid?

Try again, fool! You can't even get the state right, so how do you know how many Mexicans live here?

then when i asked you about what area you are from why did you put the picture from Minnesota up?.....fool....you haven't got enough balls to tell me where you live because they probably have a Thousand Hispanics in the area.....and then of course that kinda kills your bullshit about how you know the different kinds of Hispanics.....oh wait one works at the Mexican Restaurant......yea i guess you know these people....you are not only a Dumbfuck....you are a fraud....Duubya.....fits you to a tee....

Last edited:

then when i asked you about what area you are from why did you put the picture from Minnesota up?.....fool....you haven't got enough balls to tell me where you live because they probably have a Thousand Hispanics in the area.....and then of course that kinda kills your bullshit about how you know the different kinds of Hispanics.....oh wait one works at the Mexican Restaurant......yea i guess you know these people....you are not only a Dumbfuck....you are a fraud....Duubya.....fits you to a tee....

Reality means nothing to a fool who will debate every sentence just because someone has a different ideology. You lie so fucking much, I wouldn't believe a word you say. I think you are pretending to be Hispanic to con some idiot into thinking that a Hispanic can be as stupid as you are.

People who think the way you do aren't going to get support from any ethnic group in this country. Try the Aryan Nation!

You are either a psycho or a troll. Nobody would prosecute and execute a mayor because an illegal immigrant in their city kills somebody.

Congress passed a law that says precisely that. It made sense to them and it makes sense to me. THINK

The whole state of Alaska is a sanctuary state. Are you calling for Sarah Palin's execution??

First time i heard alaska was a sanctuary state. Anyway, do what you want with palin. When she walked away from her job as gov, i gave up on her.

Reality means nothing to a fool who will debate every sentence just because someone has a different ideology. You lie so fucking much, I wouldn't believe a word you say. I think you are pretending to be Hispanic to con some idiot into thinking that a Hispanic can be as stupid as you are.

People who think the way you do aren't going to get support from any ethnic group in this country. Try the Aryan Nation!

like we can believe what you say.....right chump?.....you can pick out the Mexicans in a crowd of Hispanics......that's a real believable scenario....like i have been saying.....you live were you see what you perceive to be a Mexican every now and then....but you know more than me who lives where there are anywhere from 3-5 million Illegals of all types of Hispanics and 6--8 million Hispanics period......go back to reading your book "Hispanics For Dummies"....because you sure sound like one.....

I think you are pretending to be Hispanic to con some idiot into thinking that a Hispanic can be as stupid as you are.

you said it....i didn't.....dam you are a stupid fuck.....:lol:

Last edited:
According to federal law if you encourage an illegal to live here and that results in a death, then you can be executed!!! Illegals in sanctuary cities kill americans every day by drunk driving and that means we can and should execute the city officials. Why aren't these laws enforced?

8 USC § 1324 - Bringing in and harboring certain aliens | Title 8 - Aliens and Nationality | U.S. Code | LII / Legal Information Institute

a) Criminal penalties
(1)
(A) Any person who—
(iv) encourages or induces an alien to come to, enter, or reside in
the United States, knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that
such coming to, entry, or residence is or will be in violation of law;
shall be punished as provided in subparagraph (B).

(B) A person who violates subparagraph (A) shall, for each alien in
respect to whom such a violation occurs—
((iv) in the case of a violation of subparagraph (A)(i), (ii), (iii),
(iv), or (v) resulting in the death of any person, be punished by
death or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, fined under
title 18, or both.

Sanctuary city policies in no way applicable to this law encourage individuals from other countries to come here illegally.

Your argument is thus demolished.

I think you are pretending to be Hispanic to con some idiot into thinking that a Hispanic can be as stupid as you are.

If you have a brain in your head, you would know how to quote someone by using the quote feature or use quotation marks. You do something stupid on every post, so worry about yourself, fool!

Congress passed a law that says precisely that. It made sense to them and it makes sense to me. THINK

The whole state of Alaska is a sanctuary state. Are you calling for Sarah Palin's execution??

First time i heard alaska was a sanctuary state. Anyway, do what you want with palin. When she walked away from her job as gov, i gave up on her.

Palin was going to quit quitting, but she quit doing that too.

If you have a brain in your head, you would know how to quote someone by using the quote feature or use quotation marks. You do something stupid on every post, so worry about yourself, fool!
i believe if you had a brain in your head you could see by our conversation so far.....i know how to use the quote function.....are you that lame that you would say something like that just to try to prove something?....and I do stupid things each post?.....geezus you are a dumbass.....

i believe if you had a brain in your head you could see by our conversation so far.....i know how to use the quote function.....are you that lame that you would say something like that just to try to prove something?....and I do stupid things each post?.....geezus you are a dumbass.....

If you know how to use it, why didn't you? You put what I said in your post without indicating who was saying it, no quote function, no quotation marks.

If you know how to use it, why didn't you? You put what I said in your post without indicating who was saying it, no quote function, no quotation marks.

you could not figure out who i was quoting?.....when i had your post right above it with that part of the quote BOLDED?.....are you that stupid?.....geezus christ and you say i was educated in Texas?.....geezus even Franco is smarter than you......were did you go to school?.......were the Freak Brothers classmates of yours at Skeezix High?....

Eric Holder's DOJ would be the organization doing the prosecuting of these mayors of the sanctuary cities.
In case you forget, according to J Christian Adams, former attorney in the DOJ's voting rights section, Mr Holder carries a small slip of paper with him in his wallet at all times that reads "The black criminal and the black attorney have more in common than the black attorney does with the society he is sworn to represent"
It's supposed to be "Out of many, one" isn't it? The Israelis have to deal with the foul fruits of the Arab Madrassas. America has to deal with the foul fruits of Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Jeremiah Wright, Eric Holder.....
Meanwhile Homeland Security is out trolling for more welfare recipients to bring to America in violation of law....

you could not figure out who i was quoting?.....when i had your post right above it with that part of the quote BOLDED?.....are you that stupid?.....geezus christ and you say i was educated in Texas?.....geezus even Franco is smarter than you......were did you go to school?.......were the Freak Brothers classmates of yours at Skeezix High?....

This is a forum and not a PM. Other people read posts, so if you quote someone, indicate that you are doing it!

I was a Sputnik child when the government improved education in America. I was able to make my own Biology II class in 11th grade and we were taught computer programming in '69 with access to the university's time sharing computer, meaning it was hooked to other computers. I took courses like Latin, Spanish, World History, American History, 2 Biology classes, Chemistry and Physics, so what the hell did you take in High School? Starting in the 11th grade, I had the highest grade in every subject. After that I was a Chemistry major at a university rated 7th in the nation and had the highest grade in my Freshman Chemistry class. Getting the highest grade in a High School class means you get the award for that class, such as the English Literature Award and the American Literature Award. I liked it all when it came to education and you have no idea how stupid you look from this side of the internet. You don't have a clue who you are trolling with your nonsense or how stupid you really are. You're a typical right-winger.

This is a forum and not a PM. Other people read posts, so if you quote someone, indicate that you are doing it!

I was a Sputnik child when the government improved education in America. I was able to make my own Biology II class in 11th grade and we were taught computer programming in '69 with access to the university's time sharing computer, meaning it was hooked to other computers. I took courses like Latin, Spanish, World History, American History, 2 Biology classes, Chemistry and Physics, so what the hell did you take in High School? Starting in the 11th grade, I had the highest grade in every subject. After that I was a Chemistry major at a university rated 7th in the nation and had the highest grade in my Freshman Chemistry class. Getting the highest grade in a High School class means you get the award for that class, such as the English Literature Award and the American Literature Award. I liked it all when it came to education and you have no idea how stupid you look from this side of the internet. You don't have a clue who you are trolling with your nonsense or how stupid you really are. You're a typical right-winger.

hey dumbass ........me and you are the only two posters going back and forth on what we are discussing......your post with a part of it bolded was right above my post.....are you saying you are so fucking stupid you don't know who i was quoting?......you don't remember what you said an hour or so earlier?....are you that fucking lame?....and yea you are incredibly smart....THIS IS THE INTERNET DUMBASS....anyone can be anything they want.....i have 3 phd's.....see i can say stuff like that too.....geezus you are stupid....where the hell did they dig you up?......

Forum List

Back