Federal Law says mayors of sanctuary cities can be EXECUTED!!!

[

Northern Lower Michigan is very Diverse. Our % population of Blacks for example is almost exactly the same as the % of blacks in the total Population.

Hell yes. You've got detroit which is 90% black and naturally an open sewer because of it.

We'll see about that. If some DUI illegal plows into a car and kills 3 kids, a jury would gladly vote for execution of the mayor who encouraged the illegals to live in the city. Wouldn't you?

You are either a psycho or a troll. Nobody would prosecute and execute a mayor because an illegal immigrant in their city kills somebody.

Congress passed a law that says precisely that. It made sense to them and it makes sense to me. THINK

now ask yourself......how many of the aprox. 200 thousand Hispanics who live there are MEXICANS......how many of them were born in Mexico?.... .....Minn has had HISPANICS living there since the 1860's...not just MEXICANS........Cinco de Mayo does not mean Shit to native Mexicans unless you are from the Puebla area....

You are typical scum using the internet to spread obvious lies.

You're the asshole who claimed there wasn't a Cinco de Mayo party next to the last party I went to. When a Mexican is somewhere and others are celebrating Cinco de Mayo, they join in and why wouldn't they. Only an exceptional person can be born outside the United States and work hard enough to remove the accent of their foreign country of origin. It's not impossible, but it is very difficult and requires an effort dedicating large amounts of the person's time to accomplish. Unless you are dumber than a doorknob, you can tell if someone was born in a foreign country. You can hear the difference in the way they speak and their children speak, who have lived in America their whole lives and pick up the local accent. Ethnically, of course, they look the same when both parents are from the same country, but it's very hard to get rid of the accent of someone speaking a second language and very few people manage to do it.

There have been plenty of immigrants coming to America and they used to gather in communities and still do. In time, most of those communites dissolve when the people disperse. The majority of people I went to school with were of Ukrainian origin, though there were more Italians in that area at that time, who all went to Catholic schools. The city also had neighborhoods that were Czech, Polish and Italian. I lived right next to the city line and across the street were Italian farms, even within the city. The Ukrainian community was already in decline in those days, but the area still has the legacy of those Eastern Orthodox Churches. The Italian farm within the city limits was selling off land for large businesses that had warehouses and eventually the farmhouse itself lost out to a highway proposal that never happened, so that whole area developed and removed those vineyards, figs and chickens. Of all those communities, only small portion of the Italian community exists today. When my daughter-in-law introduced me to her stone mason brothers and eventually her dad and mom, who still live in that Italian community, I instantly knew they were from Italy, even after all those years of them living in America. I could always tell as a child, if someone immigrated to America, so why in hell can't you?

i dont give a fuck about all the people who settled where you are.....we were talking about MEXICANS.....specifically those born in Mexico and how they can give a rats ass about a regional Holiday that means nothing to 90% of the Mexican population.... oh by the way what you said here.....
Unless you are dumber than a doorknob, you can tell if someone was born in a foreign country. You can hear the difference in the way they speak and their children speak,

ok they talk funny....now pick out the Mexicans in that foreign group.....ask them if they care about Cinco de Mayo....get back to me.....we will talk then.....

I can pick out the Mexicans around me, fool, so why in hell can't you?

Why don't you go back to Mexico, if that's were you are really from, and tell them to send us someone who isn't as dumb as you are? There are plenty of the smart ones down there to take your place and they are smart enough to know other people can determine if someone of an ethnicity was born in America, because they aren't fools. They know what someone from Nicaraqua, Costa Rica, Panama, Colombia, Peru, Puerto Rico or Cuba looks and sounds like. If you are around enough people, you can even tell what part of the United States someone is from by the accent of that area.

You are typical scum using the internet to spread obvious lies.

You're the asshole who claimed there wasn't a Cinco de Mayo party next to the last party I went to. When a Mexican is somewhere and others are celebrating Cinco de Mayo, they join in and why wouldn't they. Only an exceptional person can be born outside the United States and work hard enough to remove the accent of their foreign country of origin. It's not impossible, but it is very difficult and requires an effort dedicating large amounts of the person's time to accomplish. Unless you are dumber than a doorknob, you can tell if someone was born in a foreign country. You can hear the difference in the way they speak and their children speak, who have lived in America their whole lives and pick up the local accent. Ethnically, of course, they look the same when both parents are from the same country, but it's very hard to get rid of the accent of someone speaking a second language and very few people manage to do it.

There have been plenty of immigrants coming to America and they used to gather in communities and still do. In time, most of those communites dissolve when the people disperse. The majority of people I went to school with were of Ukrainian origin, though there were more Italians in that area at that time, who all went to Catholic schools. The city also had neighborhoods that were Czech, Polish and Italian. I lived right next to the city line and across the street were Italian farms, even within the city. The Ukrainian community was already in decline in those days, but the area still has the legacy of those Eastern Orthodox Churches. The Italian farm within the city limits was selling off land for large businesses that had warehouses and eventually the farmhouse itself lost out to a highway proposal that never happened, so that whole area developed and removed those vineyards, figs and chickens. Of all those communities, only small portion of the Italian community exists today. When my daughter-in-law introduced me to her stone mason brothers and eventually her dad and mom, who still live in that Italian community, I instantly knew they were from Italy, even after all those years of them living in America. I could always tell as a child, if someone immigrated to America, so why in hell can't you?

i dont give a fuck about all the people who settled where you are.....we were talking about MEXICANS.....specifically those born in Mexico and how they can give a rats ass about a regional Holiday that means nothing to 90% of the Mexican population.... oh by the way what you said here.....
Unless you are dumber than a doorknob, you can tell if someone was born in a foreign country. You can hear the difference in the way they speak and their children speak,

ok they talk funny....now pick out the Mexicans in that foreign group.....ask them if they care about Cinco de Mayo....get back to me.....we will talk then.....

Why don't you go back to Mexico, if that's were you are really from, and tell them to send us someone who isn't as dumb as you are? There are plenty of the smart ones down there to take your place and they are smart enough to know other people can determine if someone of an ethnicity was born in America, because they aren't fools. They know what someone from Nicaraqua, Costa Rica, Panama, Colombia, Peru, Puerto Rico or Cuba looks and sounds like. If you are around enough people, you can even tell what part of the United States someone is from by the accent of that area.

they are smart enough to know other people can determine if someone of an ethnicity was born in America,

is that what we were talking about you dumb fuck?"....

I can pick out the Mexicans around me

ok now i know you are a phony....you can pick out a Mexican over an El Salvadorian a Guatemalan an Ecuadorian a Colombian a Nicaraguan.....sure you can....one of them would be hard pressed to do that by looks alone....and you call me stupid?.....no wonder you call yourself DUBYA......ill tell you what....why don't you leave the Country and we will get a smarter Hispanic up here to take your spot......i am sure they will work a lot harder than you ever did......fucking Mas Puto....

they are smart enough to know other people can determine if someone of an ethnicity was born in America,

ok now i know you are a phony....you can pick out a Mexican over an El Salvadorian a Guatemalan an Ecuadorian a Colombian a Nicaraguan.....sure you can....one of them would be hard pressed to do that by looks alone....and you call me stupid?.....no wonder you call yourself DUBYA......ill tell you what....why don't you leave the Country and we will get a smarter Hispanic up here to take your spot......i am sure they will work a lot harder than you ever did......fucking Mas Puto....

You don't know a damned thing. Did I list all those countries, fool? I haven't met enough people from every Latin American country to distinguish them all, but I can tell a bartender was from Colombia, before she tells me she was by her looks alone. There are Mexicans that I can't distinguish from Guatemalans and only someone who knew the different accents and word usage could tell the difference. You aren't going to see an ethnic difference between two groups with so much of the same Native American blood in common. I'm not an expert on the Spanish language, but no language is universally spoken the same and I know what I know on the subject.

Sure, fool, Mexicans are such a big mystery to an American. Can't you tell when a Black person is from Nigeria or that a Sikh isn't a Muslim?

There has to be some pig farmer in Juarez whose brain wasn't ate up by the stupid like yours has been. What's your excuse, were you educated in Texas or something worse?

You don't know a damned thing. Did I list all those countries, fool? I haven't met enough people from every Latin American country to distinguish them all, but I can tell a bartender was from Colombia, before she tells me she was by her looks alone. There are Mexicans that I can't distinguish from Guatemalans and only someone who knew the different accents and word usage could tell the difference. You aren't going to see an ethnic difference between two groups with so much of the same Native American blood in common. I'm not an expert on the Spanish language, but no language is universally spoken the same and I know what I know on the subject.

Sure, fool, Mexicans are such a big mystery to an American. Can't you tell when a Black person is from Nigeria or that a Sikh isn't a Muslim?

There has to be some pig farmer in Juarez whose brain wasn't ate up by the stupid like yours has been. What's your excuse, were you educated in Texas or something worse?

you are a lying sack of shit......first you said this.....

Not all the people working at that Mexican restaurant are Mexican, because the bartender told me she was Colombian, but they do only hire Hispanics to give the place the feel of Mexico.

then you say this......

but I can tell a bartender was from Colombia, before she tells me she was by her looks alone.

your a phony.......why don't you just admit you know shit about Hispanics and quit before you start looking like the ass you are......you are starting to step all over your pecker....FOOL......geezus you are stupid .....

Not all the people working at that Mexican restaurant are Mexican, because the bartender told me she was Colombian, but they do only hire Hispanics to give the place the feel of Mexico.

then you say this......

but I can tell a bartender was from Colombia, before she tells me she was by her looks alone.

your a phony.......why don't you just admit you know shit about Hispanics and quit before you start looking like the ass you are......you are starting to step all over your pecker....FOOL......geezus you are stupid .....

How is that a contradiction, fool? I knew the bartender was Colombian and that was confirmed by what she later said. Do think Colombians look like Mexicans?

then you say this......

How is that a contradiction, fool? I knew the bartender was Colombian and that was confirmed by what she later said. Do think Colombians look like Mexicans?
that's not what you said dipshit.....to late to back peddle....you said it now live with it.....whats this fool shit?....you sound like some moron out of nineties..."fool"....:lol:.....i guess things come out of California and get to you other States 15 years later......

then you say this......

that's not what you said dipshit.....to late to back peddle....you said it now live with it.....whats this fool shit?....you sound like some moron out of nineties..."fool"....:lol:.....i guess things come out of California and get to you other States 15 years later......

I'm not interested in your stupid right-wing tactics to hijack every thread with your dumbshit. You're full of shit about everything you post and only an idiot would believe you can't identify a Mexican in the United States. You can identify any group of people you are familiar with.

Don't even think your crap is debate! You just act stupid about the most common sense things in this world and try to debate reality.

I'm not interested in your stupid right-wing tactics to hijack every thread with your dumbshit. You're full of shit about everything you post and only an idiot would believe you can't identify a Mexican in the United States. You can identify any group of people you are familiar with.

Don't even think your crap is debate! You just act stupid about the most common sense things in this world and try to debate reality.

oh geeze.....your not going to start crying are ya?.....tissue box is to your left.....and you have danced around every question i have asked you.....and remember fucker.....you threw the first punch in this.....just like the redneck fuck you appear to be would do........

We'll see about that. If some DUI illegal plows into a car and kills 3 kids, a jury would gladly vote for execution of the mayor who encouraged the illegals to live in the city. Wouldn't you?

You are either a psycho or a troll. Nobody would prosecute and execute a mayor because an illegal immigrant in their city kills somebody.

Congress passed a law that says precisely that. It made sense to them and it makes sense to me. THINK

The whole state of Alaska is a sanctuary state. Are you calling for Sarah Palin's execution??

You need to be more specific with them. They think you're talking about Limbaugh.

you two are more than welcome to go live with those people......but of course we know you wont......

What the hell is wrong with people like you who would call Mexicans those people, so don't try to play your bullshit, right-wing games, because that is what you meant? At my age, I'm not going to leave my area with around 500 relatives to be with any other people, so your statement about those people is meaningless. Now don't get me wrong, I'd rather be around a Mexican than an asshole like you.

I'll chip in for your one-way ticket to Mexico!

oh geeze.....your not going to start crying are ya?.....tissue box is to your left.....and you have danced around every question i have asked you.....and remember fucker.....you threw the first punch in this.....just like the redneck fuck you appear to be would do........

You are too stupid to even know what a redneck is. Now answer the question: What is your excuse, were you educated in Texas or something?

you two are more than welcome to go live with those people......but of course we know you wont......

What the hell is wrong with people like you who would call Mexicans those people, so don't try to play your bullshit, right-wing games, because that is what you meant? At my age, I'm not going to leave my area with around 500 relatives to be with any other people, so your statement about those people is meaningless. Now don't get me wrong, I'd rather be around a Mexican than an asshole like you.

Why would I want to go to Mexico? Haven't you right-wingers brought it here to get cheap labor? I have no doubt my ancestors were in this country longer than yours, fool!

I too am concerned for the power the government has granted itself.

And I don't care what party is in power, a law that grants the government license to run roghshod over the people WILL be used sooner or later.

The sooner you folks realize that we ALREADY live in a police state the better.

I too am concerned for the power the government has granted itself.

And I don't care what party is in power, a law that grants the government license to run roghshod over the people WILL be used sooner or later.

The sooner you folks realize that we ALREADY live in a police state the better.

You should be concerned about your sanity, because there is no government running roughshod over my home or yours. It's only your delusion, fool!

Why would I want to go to Mexico? Haven't you right-wingers brought it here to get cheap labor? I have no doubt my ancestors were in this country longer than yours, fool!

Are you on LSD, kid?

You are too stupid to even know what a redneck is. Now answer the question: What is your excuse, were you educated in Texas or something?

yea your right.....we don't have yer kind in Cali.....i am the stupid one and you were the one who showed how bright he is by starting this thing......its alright though dipshit posters with your mentality are a dime a dozen here......"oh you must be a "Righty" you said something i don't like".....we get Far Lefties like you in here all the time....pretty soon you will be ridiculed like all the other Far Left and Right idiots here.....its only a matter of time....and you are one of the dumber ones to come here.....your name alone is a giveaway as to how bright you are.....you are going to be fun to watch....:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back