Federal Law says mayors of sanctuary cities can be EXECUTED!!!

Uh...you do know, I hope, that sanctuary cities are Biblical and a commandment from God?

You Nutter's DO believe in God...don't you?

That's the dumbest argument I've seen today. Sactuary cities in the Bible were not for illegal immigrants. The paralell is non-existent. The only thing in your comparison that is similiar is the name.

I'm just sayin'.........

You're just sayin'.... you're a right wing thread killer? Is that it. Fucking funny dude. I'd rep you for the laugh if I hadn't just negged you.

[
Sanctuary city policies in no way applicable to this law encourage individuals from other countries to come here illegally.

Your argument is thus demolished.

HUH?????? How stupid are you? By definition sanctuary cities encourage illegals to come and live in america.

you could not figure out who i was quoting?.....when i had your post right above it with that part of the quote BOLDED?.....are you that stupid?.....geezus christ and you say i was educated in Texas?.....geezus even Franco is smarter than you......were did you go to school?.......were the Freak Brothers classmates of yours at Skeezix High?....

This is a forum and not a PM. Other people read posts, so if you quote someone, indicate that you are doing it!

I was a Sputnik child when the government improved education in America. I was able to make my own Biology II class in 11th grade and we were taught computer programming in '69 with access to the university's time sharing computer, meaning it was hooked to other computers. I took courses like Latin, Spanish, World History, American History, 2 Biology classes, Chemistry and Physics, so what the hell did you take in High School? Starting in the 11th grade, I had the highest grade in every subject. After that I was a Chemistry major at a university rated 7th in the nation and had the highest grade in my Freshman Chemistry class. Getting the highest grade in a High School class means you get the award for that class, such as the English Literature Award and the American Literature Award. I liked it all when it came to education and you have no idea how stupid you look from this side of the internet. You don't have a clue who you are trolling with your nonsense or how stupid you really are. You're a typical right-winger.

hey dumbass ........me and you are the only two posters going back and forth on what we are discussing......your post with a part of it bolded was right above my post.....are you saying you are so fucking stupid you don't know who i was quoting?......you don't remember what you said an hour or so earlier?....are you that fucking lame?....and yea you are incredibly smart....THIS IS THE INTERNET DUMBASS....anyone can be anything they want.....i have 3 phd's.....see i can say stuff like that too.....geezus you are stupid....where the hell did they dig you up?......

Having 3 phd's isn't the same as having 3 PhDs and what's with all the periods? One is enough.

This is a forum and not a PM. Other people read posts, so if you quote someone, indicate that you are doing it!

I was a Sputnik child when the government improved education in America. I was able to make my own Biology II class in 11th grade and we were taught computer programming in '69 with access to the university's time sharing computer, meaning it was hooked to other computers. I took courses like Latin, Spanish, World History, American History, 2 Biology classes, Chemistry and Physics, so what the hell did you take in High School? Starting in the 11th grade, I had the highest grade in every subject. After that I was a Chemistry major at a university rated 7th in the nation and had the highest grade in my Freshman Chemistry class. Getting the highest grade in a High School class means you get the award for that class, such as the English Literature Award and the American Literature Award. I liked it all when it came to education and you have no idea how stupid you look from this side of the internet. You don't have a clue who you are trolling with your nonsense or how stupid you really are. You're a typical right-winger.

hey dumbass ........me and you are the only two posters going back and forth on what we are discussing......your post with a part of it bolded was right above my post.....are you saying you are so fucking stupid you don't know who i was quoting?......you don't remember what you said an hour or so earlier?....are you that fucking lame?....and yea you are incredibly smart....THIS IS THE INTERNET DUMBASS....anyone can be anything they want.....i have 3 phd's.....see i can say stuff like that too.....geezus you are stupid....where the hell did they dig you up?......

Having 3 phd's isn't the same as having 3 PhDs and what's with all the periods? One is enough.

for a person who "claims" your so smart....you sure are a dumbass......on the internet smart guy.....you can be anything you want.....you do understand that right?.....so you telling me all this bullshit about yourself.......means diddly fucking squat.....you have moved this discussion of ours so far from its original point that its become all about you...meaning....you don't know shit about Hispanics....especially the subject here....Mexicans....the things you are saying are just too fucking unbelievable.....you are another Campbell......get into a discussion and the life story comes up because you have nothing to say about whats being discussed because your knowledge on it is limited.....are ALL you old fucks like this?....geezus......

Congress passed a law that says precisely that. It made sense to them and it makes sense to me. THINK

The whole state of Alaska is a sanctuary state. Are you calling for Sarah Palin's execution??

First time i heard alaska was a sanctuary state. Anyway, do what you want with palin. When she walked away from her job as gov, i gave up on her.

I have a feeling it's the first time you heard this too:

What is a Sanctuary City?
The term sanctuary city is a generalization used to describe the cities that do not use city funding to implement federal immigration laws. These cities have decided by legal regulation, internal memo or force of habit not to inquire about the immigration status of persons with whom they come into contact. Cities across the United States have adopted sanctuary policies; some sanctuary policies are even implemented statewide.

Does That Mean an Illegal Immigrant Cannot be Deported From a Sanctuary City?
No, while local law enforcement may choose not to inquire about the immigration status of individuals, such ordinances cannot ban the federal government from enforcing immigration law within the jurisdiction.
Sanctuary Cities and Immigration | LegalMatch Law Library

Why should cities and states have to use their funds and resources to do the Fed's job? I'd think you'd be happy to give the Feds the proverbial finger.

In any event, it most likely isn't just the mayor or governor of each sanctuary city or state who's responsible for the order, rather the legislature or board of supervisors as well.

for a person who "claims" your so smart....you sure are a dumbass......on the internet smart guy.....you can be anything you want.....you do understand that right?.....so you telling me all this bullshit about yourself.......means diddly fucking squat.....you have moved this discussion of ours so far from its original point that its become all about you...meaning....you don't know shit about Hispanics....especially the subject here....Mexicans....the things you are saying are just too fucking unbelievable.....you are another Campbell......get into a discussion and the life story comes up because you have nothing to say about whats being discussed because your knowledge on it is limited.....are ALL you old fucks like this?....geezus......

You brought me into the discussion, because you couldn't discuss the subject or post an appropriate response. You should be the last one to call someone stupid, because you can't even write a post.

Every right-wing asshole on this site is always saying a stranger they don't even know doesn't know something and they are constantly making up bullshit about them. That's their way of changing one subject they don't know anything about to another subject they don't know anything about and it's all so predictable.

[
Why should cities and states have to use their funds and resources to do the Fed's job? I'd think you'd be happy to give the Feds the proverbial finger.

Fed's job??? Where does the constitution say the feds are responsible for deporting illegals.? The C only gives congress the authority "to establish a uniform rule of naturalization". By the 10th amendment, deportation is a state issue. THINK

You brought me into the discussion, because you couldn't discuss the subject or post an appropriate response. You should be the last one to call someone stupid, because you can't even write a post.

Every right-wing asshole on this site is always saying a stranger they don't even know doesn't know something and they are constantly making up bullshit about them.
That's their way of changing one subject they don't know anything about to another subject they don't know anything about and it's all so predictable.

i could not discuss the subject?......who called who an ASSHOLE?......in the response to what i said.....which by the way you kinda over reacted to what i said ....
and see the part i bolded dipshit?.....you dont know shit about me .....but yet i was a RIGHT WINGER.....just because i did not agree with you on something.....read this whole paragraph you posted right here......

Every right-wing asshole on this site is always saying a stranger they don't even know doesn't know something and they are constantly making up bullshit about them. That's their way of changing one subject they don't know anything about to another subject they don't know anything about and it's all so predictable.

thats you not me.....go back to the beginning of this thread......who called someone a name first?......who labeled someone first?......looks like you are the kind of person you think i am.....

Every right-wing asshole on this site is always saying a stranger they don't even know doesn't know something and they are constantly making up bullshit about them.
That's their way of changing one subject they don't know anything about to another subject they don't know anything about and it's all so predictable.

i could not discuss the subject?......who called who an ASSHOLE?......in the response to what i said.....which by the way you kinda over reacted to what i said ....
and see the part i bolded dipshit?.....you dont know shit about me .....but yet i was a RIGHT WINGER.....just because i did not agree with you on something.....read this whole paragraph you posted right here......

thats you not me.....go back to the beginning of this thread......who called someone a name first?......who labeled someone first?......looks like you are the kind of person you think i am.....

I see you have reading and logic problems to match your writing skills.

are you denying you did not call me a name first?......are you denying that you labeled me first?.....post no 28 your first response to what i posted...... by some NEW dipshit called Dubya....who doesn't know anything about Harry Dresden...

post 28.....
What the hell is wrong with people like you who would call Mexicans those people, so don't try to play your bullshit, right-wing games, because that is what you meant? At my age, I'm not going to leave my area with around 500 relatives to be with any other people, so your statement about those people is meaningless. Now don't get me wrong, I'd rather be around a Mexican than an asshole like you.

i guess Character is something you lack......gee why am i not surprised.....

are you denying you did not call me a name first?......are you denying that you labeled me first?.....post no 28 your first response to what i posted...... by some NEW dipshit called Dubya....who doesn't know anything about Harry Dresden...

post 28.....
What the hell is wrong with people like you who would call Mexicans those people, so don't try to play your bullshit, right-wing games, because that is what you meant? At my age, I'm not going to leave my area with around 500 relatives to be with any other people, so your statement about those people is meaningless. Now don't get me wrong, I'd rather be around a Mexican than an asshole like you.

Post it, fool!

post 28.....

Post it, fool!
i think i did.....are you that fucking stupid?.....you cant even man up and admit you were the first one to start doing what you accused me of......so you are just another fucking pussy posting here.....where the hell are you fuckers coming from?....its called Character Dumbya......try getting some.....

post 28.....

Post it, fool!
i think i did.....are you that fucking stupid?.....you cant even man up and admit you were the first one to start doing what you accused me of......so you are just another fucking pussy posting here.....where the hell are you fuckers coming from?....its called Character Dumbya......try getting some.....

Take your Character over to an adult ed course and learn how to write, dot, dot , dot, dot, dot boy! You don't offer anything to a discussion, but ad hom attacks to support your nonsense and claiming you are a right-wing Hispanic only proves you are saying it.

If you claim someone said something, post it in a quote with their name! Claiming your lies isn't going to cut it and whenever you say someone said something, it's easy to prove, if you post their words. If you can't do that, you're an obvious liar.

Trade yourself in for a Juarez pig farmer and help this country out!

Post it, fool!

Take your Character over to an adult ed course and learn how to write, dot, dot , dot, dot, dot boy! You don't offer anything to a discussion, but ad hom attacks to support your nonsense and claiming you are a right-wing Hispanic only proves you are saying it.

If you claim someone said something, post it in a quote with their name! Claiming your lies isn't going to cut it and whenever you say someone said something, it's easy to prove, if you post their words. If you can't do that, you're an obvious liar.

ok i understand you are to stupid to remember what you posted and so you need proof....ok Nancy here it is ....post No.28...posted by this dipshit called Duubya

now do you notice were you called me a name first?.....of course you do......do you see where you labeled me first?.....of course you do.....will you admit it and apologize for being a fucking hypocrite?......of course you wont.....you don't have the integrity to do such a thing....go ahead prove me wrong.....

ok i understand you are to stupid to remember what you posted and so you need proof....ok Nancy here it is ....post No.28...posted by this dipshit called Duubya

now do you notice were you called me a name first?.....of course you do......do you see where you labeled me first?.....of course you do.....will you admit it and apologize for being a fucking hypocrite?......of course you wont.....you don't have the integrity to do such a thing....go ahead prove me wrong.....

You can't quote and you don't even remember your accusation. Do I need to quote it for you?

Why don't you grow up, troll and find another way to communicate besides ad hom attacks? Having someone call you out for what you say is not an ad hom attack. Spending pages telling a stranger they don't know Mexicans is stupid. How could you know what someone else knows?

You're a waste of cyber space.

You need to be more specific with them. They think you're talking about Limbaugh.

you two are more than welcome to go live with those people......but of course we know you wont......

here is your quote Dubya....now do you have enough integrity to admit you attacked me first?.....or do i have to just think you are another pussy that wont admit it when they were wrong?....

you two are more than welcome to go live with those people......but of course we know you wont......

here is your quote Dubya....now do you have enough integrity to admit you attacked me first?.....or do i have to just think you are another pussy that wont admit it when they were wrong?....

hey Dubya.....where are you..........did you say this or not?....man up you fucking asshole......

Forum List

Back