Federal Law says mayors of sanctuary cities can be EXECUTED!!!

If you meet mexicans individually, they are a very nice hardworking people who always have a smile. If you LIVE among them, it's like living in a colony of feral cats only more destructive.

To keep sanctuary cities actual sanctuary cities the people have to get used to an incredible amount of murder on a daily basis. The sanctuary policies of San Francisco killed the Bologna family. The sanctuary policy of Los Angeles kills hundreds and is directly responsible for the death of Jamile Shaw.

Deaths don't matter to Liberals as long as the end result suits their ideology.

You ought to get out in our country more; Mexicans are almost anywhere in America these days. I don't have to get near your dumbass to find Mexicans, fool!

unless you live in a border state or Chicago....what do you have a few hundred living in your area if that.....so unless you do i seriously doubt you have met many Mexicans....another....."oh i know what a Mexican is"....

I meet Mexicans all the time at a restaurant near my home or if out for a walk. They aren't uncommon in my state.

Why don't you explain how in hell you know anything about a state, when you don't even know which state it is? You sound like a typical right-wing idiot talking out of his ass. When was the last time you toured America, if you ever have?
did i say i knew your State?.....why dont you tell me how wrong i am and tell me what part of the country you live in?....

unless you live in a border state or Chicago....what do you have a few hundred living in your area if that.....so unless you do i seriously doubt you have met many Mexicans....another....."oh i know what a Mexican is"....

I meet Mexicans all the time at a restaurant near my home or if out for a walk. They aren't uncommon in my state.

Why don't you explain how in hell you know anything about a state, when you don't even know which state it is? You sound like a typical right-wing idiot talking out of his ass. When was the last time you toured America, if you ever have?
did i say i knew your State?.....why dont you tell me how wrong i am and tell me what part of the country you live in?....

You're the fool running your mouth about Mexicans not being in my state and you don't know what state it is. It proves your posts and opinions are worthless.

There are areas in this country where you don't find certain ethnic groups, like Blacks or Hispanics. You can go to counties in eastern Kentucky, look all day long and the odds are you will never find a Black or Hispanic person. In far northern areas of the Great Plains, you aren't going to find Black people. In my state, you don't have to search for either of those ethnicities and they are very common. All the groups in my state are well behaved and get along with each other. My state also has a lot of people from India, Pakistanis and it isn't hard to find people from China.

You're the fool running your mouth about Mexicans not being in my state and you don't know what state it is. It proves your posts and opinions are worthless.

There are areas in this country where you don't find certain ethnic groups, like Blacks or Hispanics. You can go to counties in eastern Kentucky, look all day long and the odds are you will never find a Black or Hispanic person. In far northern areas of the Great Plains, you aren't going to find Black people. In my state, you don't have to search for either of those ethnicities and they are very common. All the groups in my state are well behaved and get along with each other. My state also has a lot of people from India, Pakistanis and it isn't hard to find people from China.
but you are too chicken shit to tell me what area you live in.....in other words very few Mexicans....except the guy at the "Mexican" Restaurant.......and remember ...Puerto Ricans aint Mexicans.....no wonder you call yourself "Dubya"....you are as about as smart as he was.....

Northern Lower Michigan is very Diverse. Our % population of Blacks for example is almost exactly the same as the % of blacks in the total Population. We have a large Hispanic, and Asian Population as well.

Not all Rural areas are all white. Sorry if your sheltered life leads you to believe that. Maybe 30 years ago, but not today.

but you are too chicken shit to tell me what area you live in.....in other words very few Mexicans....except the guy at the "Mexican" Restaurant.......and remember ...Puerto Ricans aint Mexicans.....no wonder you call yourself "Dubya"....you are as about as smart as he was.....

Do you see my location listed? It's not listed because it's none of your damned business, fool!

I know what a Mexican and Puerto Rican is. I worked three summers in a corn cannery with Puerto Ricans once I turned 16 years old. Much more than half of the employees (maybe two thirds) were Puerto Rican my first year and only about a third were Puerto Rican the third year I was there. I remember the last year the most, because I noticed how the employees were a third White, a third Black and a third Puerto Rican. Puerto Ricans are rare around here now, because the three canneries closed and Green Giant shut down, but Mexicans aren't rare and it's common to find them while taking a walk. Not all the people working at that Mexican restaurant are Mexican, because the bartender told me she was Colombian, but they do only hire Hispanics to give the place the feel of Mexico. Mexicans do a lot of landscaping work around here. They are heavy in fields of construction and asbestos removal. There are plenty of them in the retail business. They also gather in certain locations to be offered jobs. It isn't uncommon to find Mexicans owning houses in our suburbs, though most rent apartments. The last party I went to had a hugh Cinco de Mayo party going on next door. They kept playing this music that I called Mexican Polka and it sounded exactly like Polka music. The town I live in has a Mexican grocery store. There an Indian grocery store down the road.

You are purely full of shit and a typical right-wing know nothing.

Northern Lower Michigan is very Diverse. Our % population of Blacks for example is almost exactly the same as the % of blacks in the total Population. We have a large Hispanic, and Asian Population as well.

Not all Rural areas are all white. Sorry if your sheltered life leads you to believe that. Maybe 30 years ago, but not today.

I'm familiar with Michigan. My brother married a woman from Michigan.

Do you see my location listed? It's not listed because it's none of your damned business, fool!

I know what a Mexican and Puerto Rican is. I worked three summers in a corn cannery with Puerto Ricans once I turned 16 years old. Much more than half of the employees (maybe two thirds) were Puerto Rican my first year and only about a third were Puerto Rican the third year I was there. I remember the last year the most, because I noticed how the employees were a third White, a third Black and a third Puerto Rican. Puerto Ricans are rare around here now, because the three canneries closed and Green Giant shut down, but Mexicans aren't rare and it's common to find them while taking a walk. Not all the people working at that Mexican restaurant are Mexican, because the bartender told me she was Colombian, but they do only hire Hispanics to give the place the feel of Mexico. Mexicans do a lot of landscaping work around here. They are heavy in fields of construction and asbestos removal. There are plenty of them in the retail business. They also gather in certain locations to be offered jobs. It isn't uncommon to find Mexicans owning houses in our suburbs, though most rent apartments. The last party I went to had a hugh Cinco de Mayo party going on next door. They kept playing this music that I called Mexican Polka and it sounded exactly like Polka music. The town I live in has a Mexican grocery store. There an Indian grocery store down the road.

such a nice story.....you must have every nationality on the planet in this unknown area you live in.....i got news for you dumbass Mexicans from Mexico don't celebrate Cinco De Mayo ....that is celebrated by white dipshits like you who think its Mexico's independence day...here learn something...... in Mexico it is basically celebrated in the state of Puebla where the holiday is called El Día de la Batalla de Puebla ...to you White people that means "The Day of the Battle of Puebla".....you would be hard pressed to find it celebrated anywhere else........and Mexicans who know what the "Holiday" is....do not celebrate it.....it dont mean much to the great majority of them......if you see some celebrating,they are probably Mexicans born in the States......they are just as clueless as most White people here about it.. .....your a goddam phoney.....and yea your one of those liberal dipshits who calls anyone who disagrees with them a "right winger"........you haven't been here long enough to know were i stand politically....you are just as stupid as Bush....

such a nice story.....you must have every nationality on the planet in this unknown area you live in.....i got news for you dumbass Mexicans from Mexico don't celebrate Cinco De Mayo ....that is celebrated by white dipshits like you who think its Mexico's independence day...here learn something...... in Mexico it is basically celebrated in the state of Puebla where the holiday is called El Día de la Batalla de Puebla ...to you White people that means "The Day of the Battle of Puebla".....you would be hard pressed to find it celebrated anywhere else........and Mexicans who know what the "Holiday" is....do not celebrate it.....it dont mean much to the great majority of them......if you see some celebrating,they are probably Mexicans born in the States......they are just as clueless as most White people here about it.. .....your a goddam phoney.....and yea your one of those liberal dipshits who calls anyone who disagrees with them a "right winger"........you haven't been here long enough to know were i stand politically....you are just as stupid as Bush....

cincodemayo.jpg

http://www.365twincitiesmn.com/day-35-cinco-de-mayo-fiesta/

Oh and btw, no one is going to execute mayors of sanctuary cities. And I would strongly oppose anyone who tried, despite the fact that i strongly disgree with their policies.

We'll see about that. If some DUI illegal plows into a car and kills 3 kids, a jury would gladly vote for execution of the mayor who encouraged the illegals to live in the city. Wouldn't you?

You are either a psycho or a troll. Nobody would prosecute and execute a mayor because an illegal immigrant in their city kills somebody. Would you be as quick to execute a president who got us into a war based on false information, and got thousands of American soldiers killed?

Oh and btw, no one is going to execute mayors of sanctuary cities. And I would strongly oppose anyone who tried, despite the fact that i strongly disgree with their policies.

We'll see about that. If some DUI illegal plows into a car and kills 3 kids, a jury would gladly vote for execution of the mayor who encouraged the illegals to live in the city. Wouldn't you?

You are either a psycho or a troll. Nobody would prosecute and execute a mayor because an illegal immigrant in their city kills somebody. Would you be as quick to execute a president who got us into a war based on false information, and got thousands of American soldiers killed?

He would, but only if the President was a Democrat.

cincodemayo.jpg

Day 35: Cinco de Mayo Fiesta

now ask yourself......how many of the aprox. 200 thousand Hispanics who live there are MEXICANS......how many of them were born in Mexico?.... .....Minn has had HISPANICS living there since the 1860's...not just MEXICANS........Cinco de Mayo does not mean Shit to native Mexicans unless you are from the Puebla area....

cincodemayo.jpg

Day 35: Cinco de Mayo Fiesta

now ask yourself......how many of the aprox. 200 thousand Hispanics who live there are MEXICANS......how many of them were born in Mexico?.... .....Minn has had HISPANICS living there since the 1860's...not just MEXICANS........Cinco de Mayo does not mean Shit to native Mexicans unless you are from the Puebla area....

You are typical scum using the internet to spread obvious lies.

You're the asshole who claimed there wasn't a Cinco de Mayo party next to the last party I went to. When a Mexican is somewhere and others are celebrating Cinco de Mayo, they join in and why wouldn't they. Only an exceptional person can be born outside the United States and work hard enough to remove the accent of their foreign country of origin. It's not impossible, but it is very difficult and requires an effort dedicating large amounts of the person's time to accomplish. Unless you are dumber than a doorknob, you can tell if someone was born in a foreign country. You can hear the difference in the way they speak and their children speak, who have lived in America their whole lives and pick up the local accent. Ethnically, of course, they look the same when both parents are from the same country, but it's very hard to get rid of the accent of someone speaking a second language and very few people manage to do it.

There have been plenty of immigrants coming to America and they used to gather in communities and still do. In time, most of those communites dissolve when the people disperse. The majority of people I went to school with were of Ukrainian origin, though there were more Italians in that area at that time, who all went to Catholic schools. The city also had neighborhoods that were Czech, Polish and Italian. I lived right next to the city line and across the street were Italian farms, even within the city. The Ukrainian community was already in decline in those days, but the area still has the legacy of those Eastern Orthodox Churches. The Italian farm within the city limits was selling off land for large businesses that had warehouses and eventually the farmhouse itself lost out to a highway proposal that never happened, so that whole area developed and removed those vineyards, figs and chickens. Of all those communities, only small portion of the Italian community exists today. When my daughter-in-law introduced me to her stone mason brothers and eventually her dad and mom, who still live in that Italian community, I instantly knew they were from Italy, even after all those years of them living in America. I could always tell as a child, if someone immigrated to America, so why in hell can't you?

You are typical scum using the internet to spread obvious lies.

You're the asshole who claimed there wasn't a Cinco de Mayo party next to the last party I went to. When a Mexican is somewhere and others are celebrating Cinco de Mayo, they join in and why wouldn't they. Only an exceptional person can be born outside the United States and work hard enough to remove the accent of their foreign country of origin. It's not impossible, but it is very difficult and requires an effort dedicating large amounts of the person's time to accomplish. Unless you are dumber than a doorknob, you can tell if someone was born in a foreign country. You can hear the difference in the way they speak and their children speak, who have lived in America their whole lives and pick up the local accent. Ethnically, of course, they look the same when both parents are from the same country, but it's very hard to get rid of the accent of someone speaking a second language and very few people manage to do it.

There have been plenty of immigrants coming to America and they used to gather in communities and still do. In time, most of those communites dissolve when the people disperse. The majority of people I went to school with were of Ukrainian origin, though there were more Italians in that area at that time, who all went to Catholic schools. The city also had neighborhoods that were Czech, Polish and Italian. I lived right next to the city line and across the street were Italian farms, even within the city. The Ukrainian community was already in decline in those days, but the area still has the legacy of those Eastern Orthodox Churches. The Italian farm within the city limits was selling off land for large businesses that had warehouses and eventually the farmhouse itself lost out to a highway proposal that never happened, so that whole area developed and removed those vineyards, figs and chickens. Of all those communities, only small portion of the Italian community exists today. When my daughter-in-law introduced me to her stone mason brothers and eventually her dad and mom, who still live in that Italian community, I instantly knew they were from Italy, even after all those years of them living in America. I could always tell as a child, if someone immigrated to America, so why in hell can't you?

i dont give a fuck about all the people who settled where you are.....we were talking about MEXICANS.....specifically those born in Mexico and how they can give a rats ass about a regional Holiday that means nothing to 90% of the Mexican population.... oh by the way what you said here.....
Unless you are dumber than a doorknob, you can tell if someone was born in a foreign country. You can hear the difference in the way they speak and their children speak,

ok they talk funny....now pick out the Mexicans in that foreign group.....ask them if they care about Cinco de Mayo....get back to me.....we will talk then.....

Forum List

Back