Federal Workers Told To Halt External Communication In First Week Under Trump

Trump bans social media EXCEPT for his tweets....

Trump: "You stupid fucks will hear what I want you to hear.....you hear?" LOL

Last edited:
This is fucking amazing.... Trump orders a media black out and people praise him? I guess it's cool to be un-American now? WTF is wrong with people on here?

.....and then you morons HATE comparisons between Trump and Hitler or Mussolini???? LOL
Trump is suffering from Dementia-Alzheimer.......just like his father. Dementia is passed on to heirs!!!!!
It's fun watching you leftist traitors cry!
Its also fun watching a fat 70 year old with dementia-Alzheimer disease you idiot conservatives elected to the WH.
See!!!!

This is fucking amazing.... Trump orders a media black out and people praise him? I guess it's cool to be un-American now? WTF is wrong with people on here?

Trump can't beat the 4th Estate. However, Trump is too stupid to realize this. I guess when you have on set Dementia like Trump you just don't realize how stupid you are.

Last edited:
Being you're a leftist traitor, you'll just have to watch and learn.

Bush years were my best income.
Meh!......Sure they were.:2up: Can you provide any proof? Show your taxes to prove your claim. What percentage in taxes were you paying?????
What makes you think I answer to you?:321:
You answer to TRUMP......you IDIOT!!!!:ahole-1:
Get a job moron.
I have a career!!!!! Jobs are for stupid conservatives. Careers are progressive liberals.

Being you're a leftist traitor, you'll just have to watch and learn.
Being you are a conservative nim rod with a trail of used toilet tissue hanging out your ass........you must learn you look ridiculous.

Go sit in the corner and color you HEE HAW reject.

Meh!......Sure they were.:2up: Can you provide any proof? Show your taxes to prove your claim. What percentage in taxes were you paying?????
Get a job moron.
I have a career!!!!! Jobs are for stupid conservatives. Careers are progressive liberals.
Burger flipping....impressive....:lol:

You must have been with "her". How is that working out. As OP points out, Trump will use the bully pulpit to carry out agenda with or without my support. Enjoy the ride.

Get a job moron.
Yeah - right. What exactly do you do? Sweep up bread crumbs behind rachel maddow?

.....and then you morons HATE comparisons between Trump and Hitler or Mussolini???? LOL
Of course. Trump will never come close to Hitler or Mussolini. They were great men. Trump imo will do great things but he is already kissing the kosher ass

Forum List

Back