Federal Workers Told To Halt External Communication In First Week Under Trump

I guess that scientists at NASA and the EPA, among other agencies, now have to pass their information past political commissars before anything can be released to the public, who pay their salaries. This is exactly how communist countries operate. In fact, I suspect that North Koreans would feel right at home in the Trump world. If we were to have a major epidemic, I am sure that the CDC would also be similarly restrained, until Trump could figure out a way to lie about what was going on. Of course, Trump is also figuring ways to shut down the free press, too, by taking away their White House credentials. As for the wall, for reasons that I don't understand, the Trumpettes don't seem to realize that a wall that can keep people out, can also keep people in.

The pig has taken over Animal Farm.

Trump is kicking ass and taking names. I hope he eviscerates the EPA.

Wooooh! Woooh!

It wasn't just the EPA. Earlier today, we reported that the Trump administration instituted a media blackout at the Environmental Protection Agency and barred staff from awarding any new contracts or grants. Emails sent to EPA staff since President Donald Trump's inauguration on Friday and reviewed by The Associated Press, detailed the specific prohibitions banning press releases, blog updates or posts to the agency's social media accounts. On Monday, the Huffington Post reported that EPA grants had been frozen, with agency employees barred from speaking of the matter. The memo ordering the social media blackout is shown below.

EPA%20gag_0.jpg

(snip)

Wow, a lover of Fascism. But we knew that.
You don't know what fascism is, dumbass.
Its the Trump Administration!!!!! That's what FASCISM IS.

Again, you don't know what fascism is, dumbass.
Okay retard.

Wooooh! Woooh!

It wasn't just the EPA. Earlier today, we reported that the Trump administration instituted a media blackout at the Environmental Protection Agency and barred staff from awarding any new contracts or grants. Emails sent to EPA staff since President Donald Trump's inauguration on Friday and reviewed by The Associated Press, detailed the specific prohibitions banning press releases, blog updates or posts to the agency's social media accounts. On Monday, the Huffington Post reported that EPA grants had been frozen, with agency employees barred from speaking of the matter. The memo ordering the social media blackout is shown below.

EPA%20gag_0.jpg

(snip)

Okay retard.
It's you....

Wooooh! Woooh!

EPA%20gag_0.jpg

(snip)

Okay retard.
Brilliant retort!

Staff have been told to stop talking to Congress and the press.

WASHINGTON ― Multiple federal agencies have told their employees to cease communications with members of Congress and the press, sources have told The Huffington Post.

The freeze has startled aides on the Hill and people at those agencies, who worry that it could abruptly upend current operations and stifle work and discussions that routinely take place between branches of government.

Officials at sub-agencies of the Department of Health and Human Services, for example, have been told not to send “any correspondence to public officials” according to a memo shared with HuffPost. Instead, they have been asked to refer questions to agency leadership until the leadership has had time to meet with incoming White House staff about the new administration’s policies and objectives, according to a congressional official who was also informed of the communications freeze.

An official with the National Institutes of Health told HuffPost after the initial publication of this piece that an email had been sent to the directors of NIH institutes and centers providing guidance from HHS on how to handle new or pending regulation, policy or guidance.

More: Federal Workers Told To Halt External Communication In First Week Under Trump

No wonder federal employees are startled. Private citizens should also be startled.
This is an excellent move.
Management 101.....

Take control....
Agreed. Trump is putting his foot down.

Yes, and a few decades ago a little German used similar tactics.
One thing is certain, history does repeat itself and Trump will prove worse than Hitler, because we should know better.
Sound like you are suffering from a very serious case of TDS.

Forum List

Back