Federal Workers Told To Halt External Communication In First Week Under Trump

I'm not an anarchist. What is wrong with you?

Of course the police come and arrest them, they are tried in criminal courts and taken away. That is a completely different thing than government "protecting" your privacy as you advocated.

Hillary even took her servers OUT of government control

The DNC servers were private DNC servers... Podesta's emails were private... They aren't government.

Right, and they were hacked by a foreign power that we hack all the time. So what is your proposal?

What I proposed is we step up our hacking and retaliate. I can't go to someone we regularly hacked though and say with a straight face, you hacked us, wah!

I also laugh at the Democrats for saying because they weren't supposed to know that Hillary is corrupt, arrogant and a liar that they in fact don't know

Did you just read what you said? A private organization was hacked by a foreign power that our government hacks all the time... now let that sink in a minute and the come back and try again.
Why would he need to do that? That's spot on. hundreds of thousands of dollars were used against Isreal. You haven't heard about that? come on dude, you don't think our government doesn't send spies to Russia to watch russia? are you really that clueless? I supposed so.

It's incredible. And what an insane idea, that we stop spying on Russia. It would be idiotic

That's not what I said...

You on the other hand claim to be a Libertarian, but then you argue that a person's rights don't matter if they a liar and corrupt.

That's EXACTLY the opposite of how a Libertarian would argue. Rights belong to everyone... even the guilty, but that doesn't excuse them for punishment for their crime, but the DNC didn't commit a crime, they were just acting unethical.

The DNC servers were private DNC servers... Podesta's emails were private... They aren't government.

Right, and they were hacked by a foreign power that we hack all the time. So what is your proposal?

What I proposed is we step up our hacking and retaliate. I can't go to someone we regularly hacked though and say with a straight face, you hacked us, wah!

I also laugh at the Democrats for saying because they weren't supposed to know that Hillary is corrupt, arrogant and a liar that they in fact don't know

Did you just read what you said? A private organization was hacked by a foreign power that our government hacks all the time... now let that sink in a minute and the come back and try again.
Why would he need to do that? That's spot on. hundreds of thousands of dollars were used against Isreal. You haven't heard about that? come on dude, you don't think our government doesn't send spies to Russia to watch russia? are you really that clueless? I supposed so.

It's incredible. And what an insane idea, that we stop spying on Russia. It would be idiotic

You on the other hand claim to be a Libertarian, but then you argue that a person's rights don't matter if they a liar and corrupt.

That's EXACTLY the opposite of how a Libertarian would argue. Rights belong to everyone... even the guilty, but that doesn't excuse them for punishment for their crime, but the DNC didn't commit a crime, they were just acting unethical.
and you're ok with unethical?

I'm not an anarchist. What is wrong with you?

Of course the police come and arrest them, they are tried in criminal courts and taken away. That is a completely different thing than government "protecting" your privacy as you advocated.

Hillary even took her servers OUT of government control

Right, so answer my question, "So what is your proposal?" I told you mine. But I don't want to go to Russia in flagrant hypocrisy and no way do I want to stop hacking them

Well I'll tell you one thing for absolute certainty, I don't allow them to hack private citizens and release information, especially of the type that influences our most sacred governmental rights in conducting a fair election. And I WILL NOT, sacrifice my values. morals, and believes just for the advancement of a candidate I want to have in office.

Cool, no one advocated that. I said we should pay them back and actually more strongly than what they did to us. Just not with hypocrisy or screwing ourselves in the future. So it's agreed then ...

And that you can't laugh at Democrats for saying they don't know the content of the hacks because they weren't supposed to see those e-mails, that's beyond the pale and why no one believes you're not a leftist. Imagine Trump being hacked and finding out he'd contributed money to the KKK. You think the left would be putting their hands over their ears saying they don't know that because they never should have found out?

To be fair...

1z3q781.jpg

Right, so answer my question, "So what is your proposal?" I told you mine. But I don't want to go to Russia in flagrant hypocrisy and no way do I want to stop hacking them

Well I'll tell you one thing for absolute certainty, I don't allow them to hack private citizens and release information, especially of the type that influences our most sacred governmental rights in conducting a fair election. And I WILL NOT, sacrifice my values. morals, and believes just for the advancement of a candidate I want to have in office.

Cool, no one advocated that. I said we should pay them back and actually more strongly than what they did to us. Just not with hypocrisy or screwing ourselves in the future. So it's agreed then ...

And that you can't laugh at Democrats for saying they don't know the content of the hacks because they weren't supposed to see those e-mails, that's beyond the pale and why no one believes you're not a leftist. Imagine Trump being hacked and finding out he'd contributed money to the KKK. You think the left would be putting their hands over their ears saying they don't know that because they never should have found out?
giphy.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

I'm not a Libertarian, I'm a libertarian. And you are lying, I never advocated accepting what the Russians did, I said to pay them back and more strongly than what they did to us.

At this point I'm not responding to your questions until you answer the question I ask you over and over. WHAT IS YOUR PROPOSAL?

I'm not a Libertarian, I'm a libertarian. And you are lying, I never advocated accepting what the Russians did, I said to pay them back and more strongly than what they did to us.

At this point I'm not responding to your questions until you answer the question I ask you over and over. WHAT IS YOUR PROPOSAL?
you know, I can't help myself from thinking what a bunch of fricking hypocrites you all are thinking that russia did something bad when we do exactly the same thing. I don't know, you all are really screw loose people.

you know, I can't help myself from thinking what a bunch of fricking hypocrites you all are thinking that russia did something bad when we do exactly the same thing. I don't know, you all are really screw loose people.

Well, it's a back and forth war. For me as I said I think if they hacked private servers we should retaliate for that. But I agree that sobbing to them while we have been and will continue to hack them is bull shit.

Lewdog refuses to answer two questions though.

1) What is his proposal?

2) Does he not laugh at the Democrats who say they don't know what was in the e-mails because they weren't supposed to see confirmation that Hillary is a corrupt, arrogant liar. Obviously they didn't react because they already knew that

Well, it's a back and forth war. For me as I said I think if they hacked private servers we should retaliate for that. But I agree that sobbing to them while we have been and will continue to hack them is bull shit.

1) What is his proposal?

2) Does he not laugh at the Democrats who say they don't know what was in the e-mails because they weren't supposed to see confirmation that Hillary is a corrupt, arrogant liar. Obviously they didn't react because they already knew that
ok, but one can't have it both ways and expect others to just go along. I refuse to be upset that russia hacked a private server that basically no one from the government looked at to verify. I have seen jack shit about russia doing anything. Someone wants me to believe that give me the evidence. Now I know we hack their shit cause we brag about it. Shit the Isreal hack job is public knowledge. And everyone yawns.

As for screw loose dog, he's a lost soul. Not a lot there to worry about. he's his own problem.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

It's not about approving of whether someone is acting unethical in order to still believe in their rights. Sorry... you can't understand that concept.

Bullshit, you've victim blamed the DNC and said that they deserved to get hacked based on being lackadaisical and that they deserved to have their corrupt unethical behavior exposed.

I've said several times on this board what I think we should do as a country... you hit them where it hurts the most and you go after the privately held bank accounts of Putin and his cronies.

1) What is his proposal?

ok, but one can't have it both ways and expect others to just go along. I refuse to be upset that russia hacked a private server that basically no one from the government looked at to verify. I have seen jack shit about russia doing anything. Someone wants me to believe that give me the evidence. Now I know we hack their shit cause we brag about it. Shit the Isreal hack job is public knowledge. And everyone yawns.

As for screw loose dog, he's a lost soul. Not a lot there to worry about. he's his own problem.

You're a pathetic hypocrite that wants to only use rules and procedures where it fits your political agenda. Your opinion doesn't mean jack shit to me and anyone that understands the concept of rights and freedoms.

It's not about approving of whether someone is acting unethical in order to still believe in their rights. Sorry... you can't understand that concept.

Strawman

Bullshit, you've victim blamed the DNC and said that they deserved to get hacked based on being lackadaisical and that they deserved to have their corrupt unethical behavior exposed.

Strawman

I've said several times on this board what I think we should do as a country... you hit them where it hurts the most and you go after the privately held bank accounts of Putin and his cronies.

So seriously, we're going to go to Putin and say sorry Chap, sure, we hack you. But we're going to go after your private bank accounts. Oh, and we're going to still keep hacking you. Seriously, that's your proposal?

It's about the slickest piece of left wing propaganda courtesy of Huffington. The blog is careful not to claim that the President ordered it but of course the intent is to leave you with that opinion. It's the various federal agencies that reminded their staff to adhere to policies that have already been in effect. It's not really news. More like fake news.

Forum List

Back