Federal Workers Told To Halt External Communication In First Week Under Trump

"I'm not a leftist"

womanlaugh-07-1452168813.jpg

Again, if I were a leftist... why would I argue and say over and over I'm not? What sense would that make? Just because I can see through Trump and what he is doing doesn't make me a leftist anymore than it makes you a Nazi.
You would do it precisely because you're a leftist. They lie all the time.

Right... you don't fucking get it. I guess someone that can think for themselves and doesn't have to listen and do whatever their party tells them to do scares you.
I do get it. That's what upsets you. I'm not fooled by leftwing bullshit. When do you ever show any evidence of thinking for yourself? You parrot exactly the same shit as every other douche bag leftwinger in this forum.

Bullshit. I was told just the other day by a poster here how my views on government spending was Conservative. I'm pro-gun and pro-life... what kind of fucking LWNJ is for those two things? I have other Conservative views as well. You just can't stand a person that doesn't like trump but isn't a fucking Hillary supporter nor voted for Obama... because that's the only defenses you have for Trump.
Yeah, I'll bet you are "pro-gun" - with sensible regulation, right? That means you are anti-2nd Amendment.

Being "pro-life" is probably the only actual conservative view you hold. Every time you post in here you're defending the latest leftwing idiocy.

All the conservatives I know voted for Trump.

Fucking with our system? Looks like you've been MSNBC'd.

I can't stress this enough, I'm not joking nor trolling. What Trump is doing with blacking out the media, having his staff tell contradictory reports, and flat out telling lies about trivial things and then making a big deal about it in the media... this is all part of something much much much bigger.
Bullshit. If you are a federal employee, you have a new boss. You do what the boss says, or leave.

There is a huge difference between a boss and what Trump is doing. You either know that and don't care, or you are a fucking idiot.
No there isn't. Corporations issue such rules all the time. I recently just received such a set of rules.

That's a private company, not the GOVERNMENT that represents you. You have the rights to write, and call your Representatives and to conduct peaceful protests if they are doing something you don't like. You don't get that. The Woman's March is why Trump is doing this... he can't stand people not agreeing with what he wants to do in government and showing him up on it. He's a petulant child.
What makes you think government employees have more rights than employees of private companies? When you can demonstrate such a proposition, then perhaps your claims might be worthy of discussion. Until then, they are obvious hooey.

BTW, the women's march has nothing to do with this. Anyone who hasn't been living in a cave for the last 30 years understands how government employees routinely undermine Republican administrations.

There's a new boss in town. Get used to it.

No, you have no fucking idea what's going on....this is not a fucking game...

You best get the fuck out of our way......

You are sad. People died to give us freedom and here we have a guy that is fucking with our system and you think it is some kind of joke. I'm not fucking playing around. You need to wake the fuck up and fast.
Americans died to give us Liberty.....get a fucking clue on what's going on before you get hurt.....

They could have died to give us free clam dinners but it wouldn't matter to you and other Trump supporters. All you care about is that A republican won... you seriously are walking around with your eyes shut and ears closed... I'm not fucking joking about this. This trolling shit isn't cute anymore. I'm really not sure what it will take for you guys to wake the fuck up.
Nope. Trump is doing exactly what we want him to do. Shutting off the government subsidized leftwing propaganda spigot is a major step in throttling the left's takeover of our government. talking to the press and attempting to undermine the president will now be grounds for termination.

It's a beautiful thing!.

That's not all he is doing. He's fucking blocking you Trumpbots off from seeing what he and his cronies are really doing behind the scenes... and you won't fucking know what's coming until it is already done and you won't be able to bother your representatives about it because it will be over and done with. That's a fundamental part of our government, the voice of the people, and he is taking that away... not only from the people you fucking hate so much, but yourself... but you're to fucking partisan blind to see it.

The voice of government employees is not the "voice of the people." It's the voice of an infestation of subversive anti-American left wingers. They certainly don't speak for me. They are my enemy. Putting a muzzle on them is the best possible thing for America.

Trump can't do anything without Congress's approval, so why should I be concerned?

You said you have other conservative views as well. We discuss a lot of things on this site. I am fiscally conservative as a libertarian and economic issues are my #1 issue, so sure, I side with Republicans far more than liberals. Also, liberals aren't really socially liberal or against military use, so they are disingenuous even where we would at least in words tend to agree.

But I fight with Republicans on the other hand all the time. I never see you fighting with Democrats on anything, just agreeing with them

No, I don't. I just said in this thread that Clinton and Obama were guilty for mishandling Benghazi. You are using selective reading... I've argued for the other things as well. Hell I stated my positions quite clearly in my introduction thread. If you can provide proof where I haven't held my positions from there I would be more than willing to discuss it. But you won't, because I don't misrepresent myself. Hell before you even attempt to look, let's make an avatar bet... how about that? I've made several offers for avatar bets and not a single fucking person that wants to bad mouth me about something is willing to back up their talk.

Can you give me the post number? I didn't see the word "Benghazi" in the thread until this post I'm responding to.

And that bet would be way too subjective for me to agree to. I don't make a lot of bets, but I have rules.

I don't bet leaving the site - your bet doesn't offer that - pass
I don't bet with people I don't trust to deliver - I do trust you, no problem - pass
I don't bet things I don't care about - I don't care that much on this, but I'll say OK - pass
I don't bet things that are too ambiguous to have a clear answer - Red sirens are going off on this one - fail

Someone mentioned about the 4 people being killed in Benghazi was Hillary and Obama's fault, but they may not have said Benghazi though that is what they were referring to.

You also do realize... as a Libertarian, that I have been arguing a fundamental Libertarian issue for months now when it comes to the DNC hack and the release of their emails? The right to privacy of individuals over anything else? Even if someone commits a crime they have rights that must be followed based on Libertarian views... and you have argued and blamed the DNC this whole time. Shouldn't you have been arguing that the information shouldn't have been released and that their rights were violated?

I've never argued it's the job of government to protect your privacy, I've argued it's the job of government to not violate your privacy. See the difference?

How can you have freedoms if they don't defend your rights to have in the first place? You do realize that without our government unless you come from Royalty or a super rich family, you would be a subject for some dictator or King?

You have to be terminally naive to believe government is interested in defending your freedom. Government is the prime transgressor against your freedom.

Dictators and Kings are the government. So what you said is that without government you would be subject to government.

Do you see the flaw in that "logic?"

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
The shit in a suit loaded the federal employee rolls with his confidantes, The Gag order is a way to weed them out and tell them "YOU'RE FIRED" to stop them from committing espionage and being executed. You murdering lying liberals need to embrace your creator, instead of trying to speak so badly of adolph, after all he was one of the inventors of your party, and your methods.

Why would he need to do that? That's spot on. hundreds of thousands of dollars were used against Isreal. You haven't heard about that? come on dude, you don't think our government doesn't send spies to Russia to watch russia? are you really that clueless? I supposed so.

It's incredible. And what an insane idea, that we stop spying on Russia. It would be idiotic

That's not what I said...

You on the other hand claim to be a Libertarian, but then you argue that a person's rights don't matter if they a liar and corrupt.

That's EXACTLY the opposite of how a Libertarian would argue. Rights belong to everyone... even the guilty, but that doesn't excuse them for punishment for their crime, but the DNC didn't commit a crime, they were just acting unethical.

I'm not a Libertarian, I'm a libertarian. And you are lying, I never advocated accepting what the Russians did, I said to pay them back and more strongly than what they did to us.

At this point I'm not responding to your questions until you answer the question I ask you over and over. WHAT IS YOUR PROPOSAL?

Bullshit, you've victim blamed the DNC and said that they deserved to get hacked based on being lackadaisical and that they deserved to have their corrupt unethical behavior exposed.

Strawman

I've said several times on this board what I think we should do as a country... you hit them where it hurts the most and you go after the privately held bank accounts of Putin and his cronies.

So seriously, we're going to go to Putin and say sorry Chap, sure, we hack you. But we're going to go after your private bank accounts. Oh, and we're going to still keep hacking you. Seriously, that's your proposal?

Yep. As punishment for hacking PRIVATE citizens and using it to influence the Presidential election. I't not just my proposal, this was put forth by experts.

Again, if I were a leftist... why would I argue and say over and over I'm not? What sense would that make? Just because I can see through Trump and what he is doing doesn't make me a leftist anymore than it makes you a Nazi.
You would do it precisely because you're a leftist. They lie all the time.

Right... you don't fucking get it. I guess someone that can think for themselves and doesn't have to listen and do whatever their party tells them to do scares you.
I do get it. That's what upsets you. I'm not fooled by leftwing bullshit. When do you ever show any evidence of thinking for yourself? You parrot exactly the same shit as every other douche bag leftwinger in this forum.

Bullshit. I was told just the other day by a poster here how my views on government spending was Conservative. I'm pro-gun and pro-life... what kind of fucking LWNJ is for those two things? I have other Conservative views as well. You just can't stand a person that doesn't like trump but isn't a fucking Hillary supporter nor voted for Obama... because that's the only defenses you have for Trump.
Yeah, I'll bet you are "pro-gun" - with sensible regulation, right? That means you are anti-2nd Amendment.

Being "pro-life" is probably the only actual conservative view you hold. Every time you post in here you're defending the latest leftwing idiocy.

All the conservatives I know voted for Trump.

I'm not a Conservative. Boy you are dense. I used to be and voted that way my entire life, until the last couple of years, though this first election cycle I was planning on voting for Jeb Bush. I'm an Independent... I vote for the person that best fits the majority of my ideals and I feel is qualified for the job. How many times in how many threads do we have to discuss my political position? It's been the same since I've been here, I've NEVER swayed from it... and I've been about as open about it as possible.

You can't be Pro-gun and want some kind of restrictions? Do you want felons running around being able to legally be able to buy guns? That's a restriction... are you for that?

I can't stress this enough, I'm not joking nor trolling. What Trump is doing with blacking out the media, having his staff tell contradictory reports, and flat out telling lies about trivial things and then making a big deal about it in the media... this is all part of something much much much bigger.
Bullshit. If you are a federal employee, you have a new boss. You do what the boss says, or leave.

There is a huge difference between a boss and what Trump is doing. You either know that and don't care, or you are a fucking idiot.
No there isn't. Corporations issue such rules all the time. I recently just received such a set of rules.

That's a private company, not the GOVERNMENT that represents you. You have the rights to write, and call your Representatives and to conduct peaceful protests if they are doing something you don't like. You don't get that. The Woman's March is why Trump is doing this... he can't stand people not agreeing with what he wants to do in government and showing him up on it. He's a petulant child.
What makes you think government employees have more rights than employees of private companies? When you can demonstrate such a proposition, then perhaps your claims might be worthy of discussion. Until then, they are obvious hooey.

BTW, the women's march has nothing to do with this. Anyone who hasn't been living in a cave for the last 30 years understands how government employees routinely undermine Republican administrations.

There's a new boss in town. Get used to it.

WTF are you talking about? This isn't about government employees having "more rights," this is about you and me and any other citizen of the United States being able to have a government that is as transparent as possible, without all the information being filtered through the President and a select few, who can lie and manipulate it. They represent us, it is OUR RIGHT to know what is going on and to have the ability to let them know how we feel about what they are doing, and not just to see what happens after the fact and then have to try and work to get things cleaned up.

I guess this is another one of those concepts that goes over your head... and a good reason why you are so zombiefied by Trump and the Republican party.

No, I don't. I just said in this thread that Clinton and Obama were guilty for mishandling Benghazi. You are using selective reading... I've argued for the other things as well. Hell I stated my positions quite clearly in my introduction thread. If you can provide proof where I haven't held my positions from there I would be more than willing to discuss it. But you won't, because I don't misrepresent myself. Hell before you even attempt to look, let's make an avatar bet... how about that? I've made several offers for avatar bets and not a single fucking person that wants to bad mouth me about something is willing to back up their talk.

Can you give me the post number? I didn't see the word "Benghazi" in the thread until this post I'm responding to.

And that bet would be way too subjective for me to agree to. I don't make a lot of bets, but I have rules.

I don't bet with people I don't trust to deliver - I do trust you, no problem - pass
I don't bet things I don't care about - I don't care that much on this, but I'll say OK - pass
I don't bet things that are too ambiguous to have a clear answer - Red sirens are going off on this one - fail

Someone mentioned about the 4 people being killed in Benghazi was Hillary and Obama's fault, but they may not have said Benghazi though that is what they were referring to.

You also do realize... as a Libertarian, that I have been arguing a fundamental Libertarian issue for months now when it comes to the DNC hack and the release of their emails? The right to privacy of individuals over anything else? Even if someone commits a crime they have rights that must be followed based on Libertarian views... and you have argued and blamed the DNC this whole time. Shouldn't you have been arguing that the information shouldn't have been released and that their rights were violated?

I've never argued it's the job of government to protect your privacy, I've argued it's the job of government to not violate your privacy. See the difference?

How can you have freedoms if they don't defend your rights to have in the first place? You do realize that without our government unless you come from Royalty or a super rich family, you would be a subject for some dictator or King?

You have to be terminally naive to believe government is interested in defending your freedom. Government is the prime transgressor against your freedom.

Dictators and Kings are the government. So what you said is that without government you would be subject to government.

No, there is no FLAW in my statement. Go live in central Africa for a year or so and then come back and tell me how much you dislike our government.

No, there is no FLAW in my statement. Go live in central Africa for a year or so and then come back and tell me how much you dislike our government.

The fact that some governments are worse than others proves nothing. Some serial killers are worse than others. Does that make serial killers a good thing?

The fact that some governments are worse than others proves nothing. Some serial killers are worse than others. Does that make serial killers a good thing?

That's not even remotely close to a good comparison. You want to make our government out to be some kind of evil entity that is never looking out for your best interests and holds no positive value. As I said, go live in central Africa for a year and then come back and tell me again how awful the U.S. government is. You're acting like one of those spoiled millennial brats.

That's not even remotely close to a good comparison. You want to make our government out to be some kind of evil entity that is never looking out for your best interests and holds no positive value. As I said, go live in central Africa for a year and then come back and tell me again how awful the U.S. government is. You're acting like one of those spoiled millennial brats.
It's a very accurate comparison. Government is evil. Government is force. Everything it does is accomplished through the use of force. Nothing good ever came from compelling people against their will.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: kaz

It's a very good comparison. Government is evil. Government is force. Everything it does is accomplished through the use of force. Nothing good every came from compelling people against their will.

Then prove it. Go live in Central Africa and get away from this evil government of ours... go live in an area that has very little government. You might like it there!

The new rule has been expanded to the EPA with the addition of prohibiting official updates to individual social media accounts.

Trump bans EPA employees from giving social media updates

Considering the current bureaucracy is mostly Dems and Progs, this makes sense until he cleans house, or at least gets them to be the non-partisan cogs in the government machine they are supposed to be.
only tyrants, with a majority, say that.

No, effective managers say that. Trump cannot be tyrannical to the bureaucracy, as they work for HIM.
it is public office, not private office.

How does that matter?
public office is not private office.

It's incredible. And what an insane idea, that we stop spying on Russia. It would be idiotic

That's not what I said...

You on the other hand claim to be a Libertarian, but then you argue that a person's rights don't matter if they a liar and corrupt.

That's EXACTLY the opposite of how a Libertarian would argue. Rights belong to everyone... even the guilty, but that doesn't excuse them for punishment for their crime, but the DNC didn't commit a crime, they were just acting unethical.

I'm not a Libertarian, I'm a libertarian. And you are lying, I never advocated accepting what the Russians did, I said to pay them back and more strongly than what they did to us.

At this point I'm not responding to your questions until you answer the question I ask you over and over. WHAT IS YOUR PROPOSAL?

Bullshit, you've victim blamed the DNC and said that they deserved to get hacked based on being lackadaisical and that they deserved to have their corrupt unethical behavior exposed.

Strawman

I've said several times on this board what I think we should do as a country... you hit them where it hurts the most and you go after the privately held bank accounts of Putin and his cronies.

So seriously, we're going to go to Putin and say sorry Chap, sure, we hack you. But we're going to go after your private bank accounts. Oh, and we're going to still keep hacking you. Seriously, that's your proposal?

Yep. As punishment for hacking PRIVATE citizens and using it to influence the Presidential election. I't not just my proposal, this was put forth by experts.

There's certainly no moral compass in that since we're going to continue doing it to them. Just sounds like more Hillary lost butt hurt to me

There's more than a flaw in your statement, your argument is totally cracked. You said that if you can find a government that is a larger transgressor on our freedom, then ours defends our freedom. That's a ridiculous argument

That's exactly the argument you made. You said there are worse governments. That was your response

It's a very good comparison. Government is evil. Government is force. Everything it does is accomplished through the use of force. Nothing good every came from compelling people against their will.

Then prove it. Go live in Central Africa and get away from this evil government of ours... go live in an area that has very little government. You might like it there!

You're making that same argument again, nitwit. You're saying there are worse governments, ergo ours is good, which is a ridiculous argument

There's more than a flaw in your statement, your argument is totally cracked. You said that if you can find a government that is a larger transgressor on our freedom, then ours defends our freedom. That's a ridiculous argument

Again, you sound like a spoiled millennial like Bripatresexual. If you think our government is so bad, then you have never been outside the United States or you haven't paid attention to the rest of the world.

Again, you sound like a spoiled millennial like Bripatresexual. If you think our government is so bad, then you have never been outside the United States or you haven't paid attention to the rest of the world.

That doesn't contradict anything I said. I'd say nice try, but it actually wasn't. That other governments are worse isn't an argument for anything. All you're saying is you're a happy slave because other slave masters are worse.

All your posts just say you are a Democrat. Why does that bother you if you agree with them all the time? Maybe you should question that, you seem like you'd be happier if you just embrace the Democrat party. This is exactly like the point above. I disagree with Republicans most of the time. I disagree with Democrats all the time. That doesn't make me a Republican

Forum List

Back