Feds and Militias stand off over cattle seizures.

God bless Sheriff Douglas C. Gillespie. He's one brave S.O.B. He stood up for his People. A real hero.

Might makes Right. This man and his family don't stand a chance. Such is life in this Police State.

[MENTION=33063]paulitician[/MENTION]

No. He won today, the feds withdrew from the battle zone. The Patriots won.

Nobody won. It was a draw, if anything, and if he doesn't comply with the rules of their land going forward I assure you they'll return and finish the matter.

I don't agree with all of the tactics of the BLM, but Bundy is not a victim either. This was a pissing between two stubborn entities.

I figure what caused the feds to back off was the seriously fucked up optics of 200 armed men, 9 helicopters, a free speech corral for the protestors all in the name of federal debt collection.

I bet Dems candidates were having a collective freak out on Washington.

:lol:

We are living in very dark times. The President routinely arrests Journalists and Filmmakers who don't toe the Party-Line. Yet he hasn't been held accountable. So no, i don't think it's gonna end well for this man. Big Brother will likely find another angle to get him. Big Brother is vindictive and evil. The constant harassment will resume after the Media goes away. These are very dark times.

I figure what caused the feds to back off was the seriously fucked up optics of 200 armed men, 9 helicopters, a free speech corral for the protestors all in the name of federal debt collection.

I bet Dems candidates were having a collective freak out on Washington.

:lol:

Yeah, the feds firing en masse at a crowd of us citizens is never good.

It's so shocking our Government will go after fellow Americans this way, while at the same time refusing to secure our Borders. It's so hypocritical and Un-American.

There is going to come a time Plasmaball that you're plastic little world is going to fall apart. You won't have such a big mouth when that happens.

It's so shocking our Government will go after fellow Americans this way, while at the same time refusing to secure our Borders. It's so hypocritical and Un-American.

youve said this 3 times in the last 3 posts

Well here it is for a 4th...If you care so much about Government-Owned lands, help secure our Borders. I'm far more concerned with that than i am with the 'Evil American Cattle Grazers.' It's far more a threat to our Country. To persecute a fellow American this way, while leaving our Borders wide open, is hypocritical and Un-American. Have a nice Sunday. See ya.

So legalize marijuana

Yes. There is no reason why the cultivation and trade a of a natural substance should be banned.

Although I'd congratulate you for actually making a good statement, it has nothing to do with this thread.

youve said this 3 times in the last 3 posts

YOu've said the same thing in every post: "Baaa, Baaa, I sheep, Baa"

In fact there's a video for people like you (skip the first minute):

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad you find the Selma march

Did you know that the Deacons for Defense And Justice marched alongside King with shotguns to defend blacks from KKK and KKK affiliated LEO's?

Stop rewriting history. MLK needed every gun available to deter violence.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAZT_K-ofB0]JPFO: No Guns for Negroes (Part 2) - YouTube[/ame]

Which march? There were 3 marches, with two of them being stopped.

The first one was stopped when police attacked the marchers with clubs and tear gas. So obviously the Deacons for Defense didn't help there.

The second march (my father was in this one) were stopped after they crossed Pettus bridge. Again, it was the police that stopped the march.

The third march (both my parents were in this one) was guarded by soldiers in the US Army and soldiers in the Alabama National Guard (under command of the feds) and federal marshals (one of whom became a friend of my family). Yes, there were armed blacks on this march as well. But without the US Army & AL National Guard, the state and local police would have gunned them down .

But it is not me that is rewriting anything. I am repeating what I was told by people involved in the actual march.

Oh, and your video talks about the Deacons of Defense & Justice being hired by MLK to protect the marches in 1966. The Selma March happened in 1965. Perhaps you should learn more details of the history before you accuse me of rewriting it.

Last edited:
That's right, the Government has sent armed thugs to seize cattle in Nevada, and the currently unfolding standoff is the only barrier to further wildly arbitrary and unreasonable seizure of the remaining cattle.

Militias head to Nevada rancher's standoff with feds: We're not 'afraid to shoot' - Washington Times

government over grazing rights has heated to the point where militia groups have joined in and taken up spots against the feds who’ve circled his land — and talk is, they’re not afraid to open fire.

A spokesman for the one of the militia groups said as much to local 8 News Now: I’m not “afraid to shoot,” he said.

Read more: Militias head to Nevada rancher's standoff with feds: We're not 'afraid to shoot' - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter
Check your ammo stores and supplies and ensure your weapon is well regulated and in working order, because this could be the start of a very long and bloody episode in American history.

53 other ranchers have been driven out or into bankruptcy , the Bundy's are the last family standing.

I read the BLM has already run 50 other cattle ranchers out of business in that area. It looks like this is about way more than grazing fees. Follow the money. I bet the money leads to a handful of corporations and the elected people they paid off. This is government theft and it will not go unanswered , this is the government the second amendment was written to address.
@The T @TemplarKormac
What's Dingy Harry Reid and his son got to say about this shit? THEY are directly involved with a deal with a Chinese Solar firm. BOTH those treasonous bastards need to hang for this.

The first one was stopped when police attacked the marchers with clubs and tear gas. So obviously the Deacons for Defense didn't help there.

You're rewriting history again, or at the in case, revising it by omission and arguing from a stealthy false premise.

Did KKK and KKK affiliated police ever open fire (gunfire) upon any of the marches? Should the Deacons of Defense and Justice have opened fire on the white uniformed thugs using fire-hoses?

Are you truly claiming that the Deacons should have shot the LEO scum for using firehoses?

The omission: LEO's never used firearms against the marches.
The shadow false premise: That the Deacons would have been morally justified in shooting the thug LEO's for the suppression tactics that they used.

Seeing how clever you worded your response, you are, without a doubt, a Progressive think-tank propaganda artist. You've met your match on these forums, I'm the heaviest hitter here.

Last edited:

You're rewriting history again, or at the in case, revising it by omission and arguing from a stealthy false premise.

Did KKK and KKK affiliated police ever open fire (gunfire) upon any of the marches? Should the Deacons of Defense and Justice have opened fire on the white uniformed thugs using fire-hoses?

ABSOLUTELY YES!

Are you truly claiming that the Deacons should have shot the LEO scum for using firehoses?

Unquestionably.

Forum List

Back