Feds are doing it again. Marching against "pride" carrying swastika flags

They also come to marches prepared to defend themselves from the violent Antifa scum that are allowed to run wild and commit all kinds of crimes with no interference from police.

They're exercising their Second Amendment right. How patriotic of them.

Th

They have LEOSA Carry ( no need for Permits )

The only firearm I saw in that video appeared to be an antiquated SKS with a black composite stock on it, or possibly an AK-47. I looked for bulges to see if I could see any concealed handguns, but didn't see anything that jumped out at me. It just seems to me that undercover feds would try to intensify the "scare factor" by being at least more visibly-armed. Maybe they're just agency pencil-pushers who are uncomfortable with firearms.

carry.jpg

Last edited:
That
The only firearm I saw in that video appeared to be an antiquated SKS with a black composite stock on it, or possibly an AK-47. I looked for bulges to see if I could see any concealed handguns, but didn't see anything that jumped out at me. It just seems to me that undercover feds would try to intensify the "scare factor" by being at least more visibly-armed. Maybe they're just agency pencil-pushers who are uncomfortable with firearms.

View attachment 809454
concealed carry is just that , LEOSA Carry is my guess ( but concealed )

I do understand that reason is not your strong suit, but have you ever seen real Neo Nazis dress that way, use that particular flag or hide their faces like that?

I sure haven't.

Cummon, man -- Nazis all wearing white pants? Gimme a break!
Cummon, man -- The KKK all wearing white robes? Gimme a break!

You can just tell that SOME of those Blood Tribe ( Patriot Front) Folks drive ( Lexis ) ( Tesla ) ( Subaru ) ( Volvo ) and not Ram or Ford Diesel Rigs

Forum List

Back