Feds are doing it again. Marching against "pride" carrying swastika flags

F2PWoK_W8AAkRHw

LOL....Glowing as bright as the sun or what? Wait, let me get my sunglasses. :laughing0301:

The feds should have some contacts in Ukraine who could train them to act like convincing neo-Nazis. Make those training arrangements go both ways.

Also it would help if they didn't stop by "88ers-R-Us" to get all that new gear the day before the event. ;)

The shoes are the real tell.....Not any New Balance or Doc Martens in the bunch.

Real neo-Nazis don't dress like they're going to the club to play a round of golf.

It has only been a couple weeks since the Proud Boys chased off a gaggle of these fucks, and unmasked a couple of them, revealing them to be known Pantifa.

But never mind that gaslight, you conspiracy theorist!
Your link to that even happening is missing......

Well, we know all those guys serving prison time for the Insurrection were actually Feds, too. And Antifa. And BLM.

:spinner:
I have an idea.
Shoot them.
If they are Nazis they won't be any more.

If they are fake they won't be faking any more.

I believe the Black LIES Matter riots were still going on, when the Biden Administration infamously cited “White Supremacy” and related “far right” causes as the greatest terrorist threat. They're being rather clumsily obvious in their charades to support this narrative, aren't they?

View attachment 809404

lol the Democratic Party even ran links to BLM fund raising sites from their web pages, 'Blue' something or other. Pure scum, and their fake 'prosecutions' make banana republics look boring and normal in comparison.

Neo-Nazis are not a threat to anyone but paranoid little snowflakes. The solution this country needs is dropping leftists out of helicopters.

We could contract out SWAT and riot control to the South Koreans. They mastered that interrogation approach in Viet Nam.

Most of them I've ever seen are burly guys with shaved heads, and they like to show their tattoos.
Not Blood Tribe ( Patriot Front ) the Lions share of them look like they have had a Gym Membership since they played one season of Baseball ( Not on a scholarship ) at a Division 2 School before they Majored in Governmental Policies . And many seem to be in such good shape that you know they have Kayak experience in Alaska and The Bahamas . And they seem to mostly eschew tattoos and have real deal dental coverage . The ones your talking about ( Veteran Bearded Tattooed with missing teeth and muscled like a jailed Mexican Mafia Member are the Useful idiot Dupes of the Feds & Asset Handlers .

The shoes are the real tell.....Not any New Balance or Doc Martens in the bunch.

Real neo-Nazis don't dress like they're going to the club to play a round of golf.

They also come to marches prepared to defend themselves from the violent Antifa scum that are allowed to run wild and commit all kinds of crimes with no interference from police.

They also come to marches prepared to defend themselves from the violent Antifa scum that are allowed to run wild and commit all kinds of crimes with no interference from police.
They are rarely in Scraps with leftists ( usually it’s a right wing crowd that promptly turns on them and drives them away from whatever event is going on )

Most of them I've ever seen are burly guys with shaved heads, and they like to show their tattoos.

The 'Natzees' in the OP look like they just had drinks at the local fag bar.

Forum List

Back