Feinstein break's major rules in firearm safety

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
Why is this women being allowed to hold a firearm?

feinstein_vs_6year-old-kid.jpg

Feistein thinks "assault weapon" is a salt shaker with sharp edges.

Typical Gun grabber.

Think they know what they are talking about, proclaim to be experts, and they really don't know squat.

Here is a question...

According to the Huffington Post, Feinstein spent over a year writing that bill she presented.

Why?

What diid Feinstein know that allowed her to dedicate a year's worth of staff time and her time that, until the shooting at Newton, she knew didn't have a snowball's chance in hell of passing?

Could it be that she was in on the Fast and Furious, hoping to use those innocent deaths, had it played out the way they had hoped instead of the way it did, to get her bill passed? So instead, she just shoved it in a drawer, hoping that there would be a drastic, dramatic, and horrible school shooting involving young children where she couild whip it out and get it passed while emotions were running high, as Coumo did in New York State?

Typical Gun grabber.

Think they know what they are talking about, proclaim to be experts, and they really don't know squat.

Here is a question...

According to the Huffington Post, Feinstein spent over a year writing that bill she presented.

Why?

What diid Feinstein know that allowed her to dedicate a year's worth of staff time and her time that, until the shooting at Newton, she knew didn't have a snowball's chance in hell of passing?

Could it be that she was in on the Fast and Furious, hoping to use those innocent deaths, had it played out the way they had hoped instead of the way it did, to get her bill passed? So instead, she just shoved it in a drawer, hoping that there would be a drastic, dramatic, and horrible school shooting involving young children where she couild whip it out and get it passed while emotions were running high, as Coumo did in New York State?
That's not according to huffy puffy Feinstein did say that.
We have evil people in power I wouldn't put it past them to shoot children to push an agenda of disarming the American citizen.
Don't let a crisis go to waste.

oh by the way how do you like your Hi Point C9?

Last edited:
Typical Gun grabber.

Here is a question...

Why?

We have evil people in power I wouldn't put it past them to shoot children to push an agenda of disarming the American citizen.

I got it two months ago, am now working on the second thousand rounds of rounds to go through it.

For an inexpensive handgun, under $200, I can get playing card groupings at 25 feet. I just wish it held more than 10 rounds.

I plan on modifiing it a bit the next time I clean it, put in a allen set screw instead of the pin, but other than that, it is a great little gun to carry. Nearly fits my hand perfectly.

Typical Gun grabber.

Here is a question...

Why?

I got it two months ago, am now working on the second thousand rounds of rounds to go through it.

For an inexpensive handgun, under $200, I can get playing card groupings at 25 feet. I just wish it held more than 10 rounds.

I plan on modifiing it a bit the next time I clean it, put in a allen set screw instead of the pin, but other than that, it is a great little gun to carry. Nearly fits my hand perfectly.

The C9 is a good firearm Hi Point firearms is a love hate firearm.
The gun gods elite hate them those who own then love'em
I'm not one of those gun god elite type, anyone that owns a firearm can sit by the campfire with me anytime.

They are inexpensive, ugly, a bit bulky, American Made and Accurate.

That actually sounds a lot like me. No wonder I like it

Feinstein is just as crazy as Pelosi. How anyone who is that stupid can be in a position of power is frightening.

As has been said on this board many times...there's no point having a gun for protection and having it locked away where it isn't available for instant use if the need arises.
Having the safety off, your finger on the trigger and the muzzle pointed where you're looking makes it even more instantly available if trouble appears.

Ms Feinstein is clearly well prepared.
My only criticism is that she should have a higher capacity magazine - preferably a belt feed.

As has been said on this board many times...there's no point having a gun for protection and having it locked away where it isn't available for instant use if the need arises.
Having the safety off, your finger on the trigger and the muzzle pointed where you're looking makes it even more instantly available if trouble appears.

My only criticism is that she should also have a high capacity magazine.

^^^^^^^^
Someone who has no knowledge of firearm safety.
Tell of more about how to unsafely handle a firearm.

Typical Gun grabber.

Here is a question...

Why?

Yep, nobody can say that it isn't suspicious that the Sandy Hook shooter died before he could be interviewed by Oprah to find out if he worked for the government!!

Typical Gun grabber.

Here is a question...

Why?

Yep, nobody can say that it isn't suspicious that the Sandy Hook shooter died before he could be interviewed by Oprah to find out if he worked for the government!!

Fast and the furious

^^^^^^^^

There's only one way to unsafely handle a firearm, that's to pull the trigger when it's pointing at something you don't want to shoot.

^^^^^^^^

There's only one way to unsafely handle a firearm, that's to pull the trigger when it's pointing at something you don't want to shoot.

Shut the fuck up

Fast and the furious

Better yet, commission someone to go out and shoot little kids to create a crisis...isn't that what you said?

Fast and the furious

Better yet, commission someone to go out and shoot little kids to create a crisis...isn't that what you said?

The crisis began long before Sandy Hook it was created by obama's DOJ during fast and the furious.

Forum List

Back