Feinstein break's major rules in firearm safety

More guns plus more available equals a safer society...isn't that right?

Tell you want, you can have all the anti gunners here in America.
Take'em their all your's.

I don't have a problem with that.
I don't think there are too many that want to ban guns.

Good bye I'm fed up with clueless fucking foreigners discussing a subject they don't have a clue about
MY COUNTRY.

Tell you want, you can have all the anti gunners here in America.
Take'em their all your's.

I don't have a problem with that.
I don't think there are too many that want to ban guns.

Good bye I'm fed up with clueless fucking foreigners discussing a subject they don't have a clue about
MY COUNTRY.

You should learn something about YOUR COUNTRY then.
What percentage of people want to ban guns do you think?

Sorry...silly me...I meant to say "What percentage of people are you told that want to ban guns?"

Look out the window...they might be coming for them now...............

Why is this women being allowed to hold a firearm?

feinstein_vs_6year-old-kid.jpg

Apparently she forgot Rule #1 of guns: Always treat a gun as if it's loaded. That means KEEP YOUR FINGER AWAY FROM THE F-ING TRIGGER!!

Why is this women being allowed to hold a firearm?

feinstein_vs_6year-old-kid.jpg

Apparently she forgot Rule #1 of guns: Always treat a gun as if it's loaded. That means KEEP YOUR FINGER AWAY FROM THE F-ING TRIGGER!!

I cannot remember the countless times that was drill into my psyche.

I can still hear my dad saying it.

Treat every gun like it's loaded.

Always point it in a safe direction.

Keep your finger off the trigger until the muzzle is aimed at your target.

Never shoot until you're determined your backstop...where is that bullet going if you miss.

That's not according to huffy puffy Feinstein did say that.
We have evil people in power I wouldn't put it past them to shoot children to push an agenda of disarming the American citizen.
Don't let a crisis go to waste.

oh by the way how do you like your Hi Point C9?

I got it two months ago, am now working on the second thousand rounds of rounds to go through it.

For an inexpensive handgun, under $200, I can get playing card groupings at 25 feet. I just wish it held more than 10 rounds.

I plan on modifiing it a bit the next time I clean it, put in a allen set screw instead of the pin, but other than that, it is a great little gun to carry. Nearly fits my hand perfectly.

The C9 is a good firearm Hi Point firearms is a love hate firearm.
The gun gods elite hate them those who own then love'em
I'm not one of those gun god elite type, anyone that owns a firearm can sit by the campfire with me anytime.

The Hi Point fails two critical tests for me.

One, it is not a revolver. Two, it was not designed by the brilliant John Browning. So no...pass on the Hi Point. S&W Model 29 or M1911A1, please!

I got it two months ago, am now working on the second thousand rounds of rounds to go through it.

For an inexpensive handgun, under $200, I can get playing card groupings at 25 feet. I just wish it held more than 10 rounds.

I plan on modifiing it a bit the next time I clean it, put in a allen set screw instead of the pin, but other than that, it is a great little gun to carry. Nearly fits my hand perfectly.

The C9 is a good firearm Hi Point firearms is a love hate firearm.
The gun gods elite hate them those who own then love'em
I'm not one of those gun god elite type, anyone that owns a firearm can sit by the campfire with me anytime.

The Hi Point fails two critical tests for me.

One, it is not a revolver. Two, it was not designed by the brilliant John Browning. So no...pass on the Hi Point. S&W Model 29 or M1911A1, please!

Several things I like about the high Point
1. It does as I expect it too do
2. It's American made
3. Great warranty
4. inexpensive

Oh Lord, BigReb you are such a redneck, of course you'd be on here promoting High Point guns. High Points are responsible for FEWER inner city murders....due to the countless malfunctions.

Oh Lord, BigReb you are such a redneck, of course you'd be on here promoting High Point guns. High Points are responsible for FEWER inner city murders....due to the countless malfunctions.

I promote any firearm that is American made and works as expected.
Faggot.

I have two Hi Points, the .45 and 9mm.

I have put at least 500 rounds through the 45 and over a 1,000 on the 9mm.

Never had a jam or misfire.

I would get the 380, it uses the 9mm frame, but I will most likely get the 45 carbine first.

I have two Hi Points, the .45 and 9mm.

I have put at least 500 rounds through the 45 and over a 1,000 on the 9mm.

Never had a jam or misfire.

I would get the 380, it uses the 9mm frame, but I will most likely get the 45 carbine first.

If you're going to get another one I'd get the 40 cal just because there doesn't seem to be an ammo shortage in that caliber

Last edited:

Forum List

Back