Feinstein: ISIS Not Contained, It's Expanding

What's out of context? Stop making lame excuses.

“Well, let me begin by saying this; I have never been more concerned,” Feinstein said. “I read the intelligence faithfully. ISIL is not contained, ISIL is expanding. They just put out a video saying it is their intent to attack this country…”

What an Obamaton puppet stooge. Out of context my ass.

“We have been talking about the president’s strategy, he reiterated his strategy today,” Mitchell said to begin the interview. “You have said before that 50 special forces is not enough. What would it take to defeat ISIS?”

“Well, let me begin by saying this; I have never been more concerned,” Feinstein said. “I read the intelligence faithfully. ISIL is not contained, ISIL is expanding. They just put out a video saying it is their intent to attack this country…”

“There’s only one way we are going to diminish them and that is by taking them out, because they are growing. They are in more than a dozen countries now, they are sophisticated, they have apps to communicate on that cannot be pierced even with a court order.”

“They are on the march. It is important to recognize this and prepare to deal with it with action,” Feinstein concluded. “And candidly, I don’t think bombing runs alone, we have done about 8,000 now, can really make a difference.

“We have been talking about the president’s strategy, he reiterated his strategy today,” Mitchell said to begin the interview. “You have said before that 50 special forces is not enough. What would it take to defeat ISIS?”

“There’s only one way we are going to diminish them and that is by taking them out, because they are growing. They are in more than a dozen countries now, they are sophisticated, they have apps to communicate on that cannot be pierced even with a court order.”

“They are on the march. It is important to recognize this and prepare to deal with it with action,” Feinstein concluded. “And candidly, I don’t think bombing runs alone, we have done about 8,000 now, can really make a difference.

Hey, you have to excuse him. In the lefty posters weekly meeting with Debbie, Wasserman (I know nothing, NOTHING) Shultz, they are taught to instantly dig into lefty bag of catch phrases, like......war on women, out of context, white privilege, pay your fairshare, undocumented immigrants; you know, the usual nonsense.

All it means is that particular person was befuddled by facts, so instead of dazzling us with brilliance, they decided to baffle us with lefty bullshit-)

Hey, you have to excuse him. In the lefty posters weekly meeting with Debbie, Wasserman (I know nothing, NOTHING) Shultz, they are taught to instantly dig into lefty bag of catch phrases, like......war on women, out of context, white privilege, pay your fairshare, undocumented immigrants; you know, the usual nonsense.

All it means is that particular person was befuddled by facts, so instead of dazzling us with brilliance, they decided to baffle us with lefty bullshit-)
Being baffled is a constant state of mind for right tards.

You're the one that is baffled and can't deal a fellow Dem had the nerve to speak out

Better than being a retarded lib.

What's out of context? Stop making lame excuses.

It's always been their intent to attack this country, just as it is with all terrorists.
You silly fucks act like it's a new threat and never been tried before.

You're the one that is baffled and can't deal a fellow Dem had the nerve to speak out
False ! there are just as many paranoid Dems as right tards.
Making false assumptions is an art form with you.

You have us confused with hilary....

Nope she's never baffled .

Can you say out of context?
I knew you could!

So you're saying that everything Hillary has done (such as sending arms to the terrorists, the Benghazi massacre, and the entire mess of compromising classified information by using an unsecured private server, along with deleting official government emails) was INTENTIONAL!!!

Thank you!!!

Can you say out of context?
I knew you could!

Not according to her lesbian lover.

Forum List

Back