Fellow Conservatives I am entering the battle of my life time

I have worked so hard for so many years to get this blessed land to where she should be. I'm not happy on the day to day as you know over foreign policy regarding the Ukraine and Syria but all in all this government of mine has rocked it.

And I am damn proud of them.

We have a choice up and coming and if all the voters have lost their fucking minds and vote in a radical NDP I will now leave my country.

I am gone.
I guess you don't have to move.

Justin was voted in. I have property and family in Florida. And one great property in New Mexico. Louisiana too. Long story short. I was on my way to Ponchatoula when Katrina hit.

Looking to move to Coffeeville after nailing down the basics. Well those dreams are gone. Tis okay. I buried every baby.

Now with Trudeau in well thank heavens we have options. My husband was PPG at the Saturn Plant in Springhill. I bought a lot of property.

I guess we run.
Fuck. Hopefully you are too old to get citizenship. The last thing the toilet named florid\a needs is more disgruntled immigrants from Canada.

I know. Rejoice in people who are idiots from farl praces

I have worked so hard for so many years to get this blessed land to where she should be. I'm not happy on the day to day as you know over foreign policy regarding the Ukraine and Syria but all in all this government of mine has rocked it.

We have a choice up and coming and if all the voters have lost their fucking minds and vote in a radical NDP I will now leave my country.

I am gone.
Will you be hiring movers?

I am gone.

For one thing, you sound pretentious as hell.

Secondly, what exactly have you DONE when you say you 'have worked so hard for so many years to get this blessed land to where she should be"? If by work, you mean you've posted on a message board, that's not work; it's venting.

Lastly, I don't believe for a second that you would leave this country; you'll just stick around a bellyache some more.

There are many good and valid reasons why Stephen Harper is one of the worst Prime Ministers in Canadian history.

Pierre Elliott Trudeau, Justin's father, is considered to be the greatest Prime Minister in Canadian history. At least Justin learned from the best.

Stephen Harper inherited the balanced budget from his liberal predecessors. The best thing you can say about Harper is he didn't screw up the country too badly. But there is much to be done to reverse the worst of his stupidity, starting with restoring the 3 billion he cut from health care, and taking care of our veterans.

I am gone.

Not if I can help it.

They jaw dropped my bows Oh back to the original question. I will rock in Boone world.

Go ahead.

I am gone.

Not if I can help it.

They jaw dropped my bows Oh back to the original question. I will rock in Boone world.

Go ahead.
Drop by Hawkins county and say hi to the Irish.....

I am gone.
I guess you don't have to move.

Justin was voted in. I have property and family in Florida. And one great property in New Mexico. Louisiana too. Long story short. I was on my way to Ponchatoula when Katrina hit.

Looking to move to Coffeeville after nailing down the basics. Well those dreams are gone. Tis okay. I buried every baby.

Now with Trudeau in well thank heavens we have options. My husband was PPG at the Saturn Plant in Springhill. I bought a lot of property.

I guess we run.
Fuck. Hopefully you are too old to get citizenship. The last thing the toilet named floriduh needs is more disgruntled immigrants from Canada.My pops loved Florida. With or without . I am a true dual. We made it real. My husbands side of the deal It's not so pretty.

I am gone.

Not if I can help it.

Go ahead.
Drop by Hawkins county and say hi to the Irish.....

Matthew 25:35 - For I was hungry and YOU gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and YOU gave me something to drink, . . "

No where in that verse does it say the government got to decide what one person had to provide to another person. It says YOU meaning an individual choice. Liberals constantly talk about choice and freedom until someone makes a choice they don't like. That's when those who claim choice take it away. If someone asks me for help and I deem it a worthwhile cause, I will meet that need as I see fit. If I say no, that doesn't, by default, mean the government gets to make that decision for me.

The formation of a government is where the decision is made that you may have to pay for something you don't necessarily support.

Blame the founders.

He wasn't talking about gov't and you know it. He specifically mentioned the liberal penchant for claiming "choice" (as in abortion) to be the law of the land and "no-choice" when your pet programs (welfare) are at stake.

poutine--I had to look that one up.

Now I want to try it.

It's awesome.

I can tell you on adventures of my very Sophia I love this land. And I have been blessed coast to coast. We are a strange batch of souls.

Strange mix we are.

One thing bindes us together.

ITS HOCKEY NIGHT IN CANADA

OP- Congrats on Canada regaining sanity. Thankfully we have just 2 parties. Too bad one is the GOP.
We have more than 2 parties, dumbfuck. Ignorant assholes like you just make them unelectable by voting in an establishment that hates our fuckin guts.
Congrats.
WTH. You're the hater dupe, not me lol...
Third parties here, like the idiot greens in Fla and elsewhere who gave the WH to W, or Andersen libs who gave us RAYGUN? No thanks.

Forum List

Back