FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

The steel you assert existed in the core area was continuous box column. You assert a collapse. Such steel will be mostly in one piece or show extreme bending to the point of trauma tear, fracture and break.

There is NOTHING like that anywhere in the photo.

This piece of concrete is so big, that posting the image will mess up the page. It is the WTC 1 north concrete core wall at its base. It is so huge it has a 3x7 foot utility hall running the length of it. The hall was used to make connections between the plumbing cast into the wall and that coming up fro the foundation.

Below, to the left of the flag is the same piece of concrete. Because that piece of concrete survived, 25 people were not crushed inthe stairway behind it.
those are box columns you dumbfuck

I didn't remove the photo that is not there to refer to. Your efforts to confuse only show that you protect the perpetrators.

The photo did not have any FULL LENGTH columns involved with a pancake collapse. herr kaiser has not yet posted any.
you are not a liar, i will correct myself
you are just a fucking idiot

is someone asserting that there was a solid concrete core at the center of the wtc.....ok waldo...find the concrete core....

An animation showing the east concrete core wall of WTC 1 exploding, to a point, then toppling and falling into the core.
An image showing the same piece of concrete shear wall as in the video frames above but taken from a helicopter.
The core of WTC 2 after all of the steel has gone down.

Your turn to show steel core columns in the core, ...... if they existed.

Your photos of dust clouds doesn't show any concrete wall chunks. My photos show many box columns that were only used in the core. You lose because you can't show any 3' thick reinforced wall sections, and I showed you many box columns.

You pretend to be confused, as the perpetrators would want when you are exposed in your service to their interests of secret methods of mass murder.

You have shown no steel core columns at ground zero that have suffered a pancake collapse. Your post is gibberish.

Last edited:
is someone asserting that there was a solid concrete core at the center of the wtc.....ok waldo...find the concrete core....

An animation showing the east concrete core wall of WTC 1 exploding, to a point, then toppling and falling into the core.
An image showing the same piece of concrete shear wall as in the video frames above but taken from a helicopter.

Your photos of dust clouds doesn't show any concrete wall chunks. My photos show many box columns that were only used in the core. You lose because you can't show any 3' thick reinforced wall sections, and I showed you many box columns.

We need to see box columns that are bent, folded into wads, as would happen with 47 steel core columns that must be 100% fillet welded. I reasonably expect to see 200 foot of column wadded into a balls because of pancaking floors. DO NOT SHOW ME 40 FOOT long sections with square cut ends if you are trying to argue for collapse AND steel core columns.

Collapse does not generate square cut column ends.

Do you understand herr kaiser?

We need to see box columns that are bent, folded into wads, as would happen with 47 steel core columns that must be 100% fillet welded. I reasonably expect to see 200 foot of column wadded into a balls because of pancaking floors. DO NOT SHOW ME 40 FOOT long sections with square cut ends if you are trying to argue for collapse AND steel core columns.

Collapse does not generate square cut column ends.

Do you understand herr kaiser?

Columns aren't 100% fillet welded dunce. You have no clue what you're talking about, sane people plainly see box column sections. Box columns are there, concrete wall chunks are not.
You lose.

I still have 10 times the independently verified evidence than you do for steel core columns and can say that which your masters, ther perpetrators would approve of, that the concrete broke up. Imagine that massive piece of concrete falling 400 feet.

Show me one piece steel core columns that have been subjected to and failed because of your panacaking floors. And, THEN the steel core columns you and FEMA try to assert existed id indeed exist, THEN they would be seen folded and bent into massive bundles. Show me those continuous steel core columns at grond zero after the pancaking floors bend them into wads.

If all you can find is cut up columns, you will have to explain how they were cut, because you cannot have it both ways.
Here is one closeup, proving that some photographers were allowed to take photos after9/11, and that there was no debris showing 3' thick concrete walls. All you collapse photos show are the unreinforced lightweight concrete floors turning to dust.

Look in the far pile and you can see the box columns that made up the core steel.
Your turn show me massive reinforced concrete wall chunks. If you can't you lose.

The steel you assert existed in the core area was continuous box column. You assert a collapse. Such steel will be mostly in one piece or show extreme bending to the point of trauma tear, fracture and break.

There is NOTHING like that anywhere in the photo.

This piece of concrete is so big, that posting the image will mess up the page. It is the WTC 1 north concrete core wall at its base. It is so huge it has a 3x7 foot utility hall running the length of it. The hall was used to make connections between the plumbing cast into the wall and that coming up fro the foundation.
Below, to the left of the flag is the same piece of concrete. Because that piece of concrete survived, 25 people were not crushed inthe stairway behind it.

osha3189_img_3.jpg

You lose. Only an idiot thinks that steel columns are inside a concrete wall. You obviously have no idea what you are looking at, or how the WTC towers were designed. You don't see any rebars sticking out do you? Concrete walls need lots of rebars....I don't see any.

Those are steel columns...yes they are..uh-huh, steel columns, not concrete walls. Those great big box columns are core column sections, just like the drawings show, unless you think that Giuliani carried them there at night just to throw us off? he is one clever sneaky FBI dude isn't he? What a moronic thread this is.

1. Robertson/Jones audio states clearly that the structure was "core columns and perimeter columns" (~18:00-19:00). Thanks! <this question was resolved. only steel columns were "structure">
http://www.imploded.org/BOMBED/s_jones_robertson_061026.mp3
a. Newsweek was clearly wrong, unless they misinterpreted the fireproof "shaftwalls" as concrete.
b. We can resolve this with a quick email to Mr. Robertson. That would either confirm or end the "disappearing concrete wall" conspiracy. Just ask him if the core had structural concrete walls or not.
c. The conspiracy would need better proof of concrete walls than a misprint in Newsweek.
d. You need to show the remnants of wall on the ground, there would be 12 miles of wall that you don't see lying on the ground.
e. I provided several independent sources that show the towers did not have concrete core
walls. (FEMA, NIST, Robertson, Guardian, and photos that don't show R/C walls on the ground) You need to show several sources of the reinforced concrete walls at least 3' thick on drawings and on the ground. You never show any concrete wall pieces on the ground.

2. Fire would never be a cause of collapse in a tower with a concrete structural core. Dumbed down and divided America is expected to accept steel core columns because of cognitive distortions used in presentation. There was fire, steel does bend when it is heated. We know how dumb the perps want Americans to be and assist them to assume that small fires on a few floors could heat the entire steel structure as if Allahs great torch from hell came from the ground and raised it all uniformly to that temperature at one moment to cause a free fall collapse. No way, even in hell.
I provided a link, from "The Guardian" which is very neutral source of information, as well as from other credible sources. No mention of concrete walls.
Then you need to define what possible gain the "conspiracy" could have from lying about the concrete walls: One guardian article should equal one Newsweek misprint. As for the "small fire" did you see the fireball at impact? There were hundreds of thousands of gallons of jet fuel in the jets that created massive fire, plus the jet impact knocked the fireproofing off the steel. so you have a massive fire and no fireproofing, the towers collapsed exactly as predicted by the NIST engineers.
Plus, part-B of the question:
what possible gain would a conspiracy have to say that there were or were not concrete walls? The conspiracy makes no sense, just ask Mr. Robertson.

3. This thread is not about what brought the towers down, it is about what was brought down, the towers themselves. The towers survived 110mph winds, and they were designed for 120mph, while probably capable of surviving 140mph because the method of construction was so good. The concrete tubular core kept the steel perfectly aligned in its maximum load bearing position. The hat truss was bearing on the top of the concrete tube which absolutely made the moment frames and transfer of sway into compression loads optimized. Moment frames and that transfer with that mechanism do not work well all in the same material because that which is trying to resist the flex, flexes as much as that which it is trying to brace and stiffen. The core resisted torsion supremely, so oscillation was gone.
3. So you agree that there was no "secret method of mass murder" , correct ? If not, you need to say what it was.

4. You continually fail to describe the conspiracy. Who all was supposedly involved? You get no credit for saying Rudy did it....(thats an LOL actually)
The towers were built way before Rudy came to NY. He had nothing to gain from the tower design. Even Silverstein had nothing to gain/lose. The buildings were insured. The insurance companies would be all over any "wall conspiracy". The Port Authority also has all the tower design info, so you need to see that there were way too many people involved to cover anything up. who would gain anything from disappearing concrete walls? No one Its a stupid conspiracy, really dumb.

5. They were also fine until the sunlight of September 11, 2001 hit them. Off topic herr kaiser.
5. what difference would it make if there was a concrete core or not? If the buildings stood for ~35-years, however they were built was fine. the "question is: what difference did it make if it had concrete walls or not? The towers didn't just "fall down" from bad design. The designs were reviewed by NIST and ASCE and many others who all said that the buildings, w/o concrete walls, fell exactly as engineers would expect.
If the jets didn't hit them the design was fine. I don't see where the "wall conspiracy" came from, its just stupidity.

6. Are you competing with divot for how much BS you can assert? Not a question herr kaiser.
6. I can provide the equations (mathematical proof) for the deflection of the WTC tower if you have any way of verifying them.
Do you want me to post equations for the wind load and deflection with and w/o concrete walls? <thats an on-topic question>
If I prove mathematically that the concrete couldn't possibly deflect 12' will you admit that there were no concrete walls, as everyone but you acknowledges?
Its engineering proof that the documented sway the towers experienced could not happen if concrete walls were present. Steel columns sway, concrete core walls don't. Thats engineering, not bullshit. Your conspiracy is bullshit.
stop stonewalling, I'm not stopping....

Guess where the truth movement gets its plans for the Twins? From Larry Silverstein.

Those are linked from the ae911truth.org website

North Tower Blueprints

Then it turns out that Gregg Roberts of AE911Truth works with Dwain Deets and Jim Hoffman where the ae911truth.org blueprint links lead. Deets has connections to military as does Hoffman and has worked for decades in the drone industry. Full story here.

Strange Bedfellows: AE911Truth, the Drone Industry, and Dwain Deets « American Everyman

FEMA connected to NIST connected to Gage connected to Hoffman connected to Deets Connected to Roberts connected to Jones, connected to Silverstein ALL BY THE STEEL CORE COLUMN DESIGN that cannot be independently evidenced with verified data.

okay, so show me the big chunks of 3' thick reinforced concrete all over the ground.[/url]

The plans from silverstein have been digitally altered to appear ad refined drawings by the addition of revision tables. The anomalies found inthe revision tables show that fact. They are not the final plans or even close. They are the first preliminaries that went to Yamasaki. Grossly obsolete. Get the official plans to make your point about steel core columns and show the interconnecting braces.

One pixel wide space and pixel straight lines are not possible with a scan of a pencil drawing at that scale.

If the plans are real show the sheets that define the diagonal and horizontal braces between the supposed steel core columns.

No cameras were allowed at ground zero because the perpetrators did not want pictures of the massive concrete that did survive the fall.

Who Started The War on Photography? « Photofocus
Rudy Giuliani, seemed to declare war on photographers. He had the police block off more than a square mile surrounding the World Trade Center, calling it a crime scene. The Mayor ordered that anyone with a camera who even stopped or stood still near the area should be arrested and jailed.

Such bullshit. There were zillions of photos taken.
9-11 Research: Ground Zero
World Trade Center Disaster
World Trade Center, around September 21, 2001
Amazing 9/11 WTC Ground Zero Photo Collection
TIME: Photos: Digging Out Ground Zero

I can post a hundred different sources of 911 photos of the aftermath, none of the photos show massive chunks of reinforced concrete because there were no concrete core walls

[
I can post a hundred different sources of 911 photos of the aftermath, none of the photos show massive chunks of reinforced concrete because there were no concrete core walls
There may or may not have been a concrete elevator core.....

Every picture of ground zero is evidence of explosives used.

EVERYTHING but the steel was exploded into pulverized dust BEFORE it even hits the ground.

wtcsmoke.jpg

site1103.jpg

wtc_collapse.jpg

Last edited:
Even the Governor makes a statement about how he is baffled about how there is NO CONCRETE...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDuBi8KyOhw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDuBi8KyOhw[/ame]

Even the Governor makes a statement about how he is baffled about how there is NO CONCRETE...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDuBi8KyOhw

He was baffled at how the concrete he knew was there turned to dust. He states it was all turned to dust.

Collapse cannot do this.

Concrete can be easily fractured to fall freely by a small amount of properly placed high explosives, steel cannot.

IF, explosives are placed like that in concrete, pressures increase, the shock wave increases, the concrete will not only fall freely, that which is still intact particle or aggregate, but that concrete very close to the blast center will be reduced to an extremely fine particulate mix.

It will be intensely heated so it can rise and float to be distributed by wind.

The concrete is seen on 9-11 surrounding the core.

core_animation_75.gif

Even David Chandlers video shows a massive object, It seems too thick to be a perimeter wall, toppling out of the tower with mass particulate streaming off of it. I think it is a piece of the core wall.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nc5_5IJek8[/ame][/QUOTE]

Notice, 157 pages and not ONE image showing steel core columns in the core area on 9-11.

The agents of the infiltration will say, "not one image of concrete at construction". Of course they know that all of those were removed from public archives before 9-11. Just like the 2 hour PBS documentary I viewed in 1990 was removed from the PBS digital archives.

Dr. Ron LArsen, Ph.D, physics (specialty in material testing, destructive and non destructive) updates his search for the documentary and the records of it that were found. How a copy was found but intercepted 3 times in shipping.

He and I in an excerpt from his 2007 web radio show.

http://algoxy.com/psych/audio/rl-cb6-27-07pbs.doc_1-2.mp3

1. Robertson/Jones audio states clearly that the structure was "core columns and perimeter columns" (~18:00-19:00). Thanks! <this question was resolved. only steel columns were "structure">
http://www.imploded.org/BOMBED/s_jones_robertson_061026.mp3
a. Newsweek was clearly wrong, unless they misinterpreted the fireproof "shaftwalls" as concrete.
b. We can resolve this with a quick email to Mr. Robertson. That would either confirm or end the "disappearing concrete wall" conspiracy. Just ask him if the core had structural concrete walls or not.
c. The conspiracy would need better proof of concrete walls than a misprint in Newsweek.
d. You need to show the remnants of wall on the ground, there would be 12 miles of wall that you don't see lying on the ground.
e. I provided several independent sources that show the towers did not have concrete core
walls. (FEMA, NIST, Robertson, Guardian, and photos that don't show R/C walls on the ground) You need to show several sources of the reinforced concrete walls at least 3' thick on drawings and on the ground. You never show any concrete wall pieces on the ground.

2. Fire would never be a cause of collapse in a tower with a concrete structural core. Dumbed down and divided America is expected to accept steel core columns because of cognitive distortions used in presentation. There was fire, steel does bend when it is heated. We know how dumb the perps want Americans to be and assist them to assume that small fires on a few floors could heat the entire steel structure as if Allahs great torch from hell came from the ground and raised it all uniformly to that temperature at one moment to cause a free fall collapse. No way, even in hell.
I provided a link, from "The Guardian" which is very neutral source of information, as well as from other credible sources. No mention of concrete walls.
Then you need to define what possible gain the "conspiracy" could have from lying about the concrete walls: One guardian article should equal one Newsweek misprint. As for the "small fire" did you see the fireball at impact? There were hundreds of thousands of gallons of jet fuel in the jets that created massive fire, plus the jet impact knocked the fireproofing off the steel. so you have a massive fire and no fireproofing, the towers collapsed exactly as predicted by the NIST engineers.
Plus, part-B of the question:
what possible gain would a conspiracy have to say that there were or were not concrete walls? The conspiracy makes no sense, just ask Mr. Robertson.

3. This thread is not about what brought the towers down, it is about what was brought down, the towers themselves. The towers survived 110mph winds, and they were designed for 120mph, while probably capable of surviving 140mph because the method of construction was so good. The concrete tubular core kept the steel perfectly aligned in its maximum load bearing position. The hat truss was bearing on the top of the concrete tube which absolutely made the moment frames and transfer of sway into compression loads optimized. Moment frames and that transfer with that mechanism do not work well all in the same material because that which is trying to resist the flex, flexes as much as that which it is trying to brace and stiffen. The core resisted torsion supremely, so oscillation was gone.
3. So you agree that there was no "secret method of mass murder" , correct ? If not, you need to say what it was.

4. You continually fail to describe the conspiracy. Who all was supposedly involved? You get no credit for saying Rudy did it....(thats an LOL actually)
The towers were built way before Rudy came to NY. He had nothing to gain from the tower design. Even Silverstein had nothing to gain/lose. The buildings were insured. The insurance companies would be all over any "wall conspiracy". The Port Authority also has all the tower design info, so you need to see that there were way too many people involved to cover anything up. who would gain anything from disappearing concrete walls? No one Its a stupid conspiracy, really dumb.

5. They were also fine until the sunlight of September 11, 2001 hit them. Off topic herr kaiser.
5. what difference would it make if there was a concrete core or not? If the buildings stood for ~35-years, however they were built was fine. the "question is: what difference did it make if it had concrete walls or not? The towers didn't just "fall down" from bad design. The designs were reviewed by NIST and ASCE and many others who all said that the buildings, w/o concrete walls, fell exactly as engineers would expect.
If the jets didn't hit them the design was fine. I don't see where the "wall conspiracy" came from, its just stupidity.

6. Are you competing with divot for how much BS you can assert? Not a question herr kaiser.
6. I can provide the equations (mathematical proof) for the deflection of the WTC tower if you have any way of verifying them.
Do you want me to post equations for the wind load and deflection with and w/o concrete walls? <thats an on-topic question>
If I prove mathematically that the concrete couldn't possibly deflect 12' will you admit that there were no concrete walls, as everyone but you acknowledges?
Its engineering proof that the documented sway the towers experienced could not happen if concrete walls were present. Steel columns sway, concrete core walls don't. Thats engineering, not bullshit. Your conspiracy is bullshit.

[
There may or may not have been a concrete elevator core.....

Every picture of ground zero is evidence of explosives used.

EVERYTHING but the steel was exploded into pulverized dust BEFORE it even hits the ground.

1. "there may or may not have been concrete core walls"....Thank you. There obviously were not. None were constructed, and none were found on the ground after the collapse.

2. I beg to differ about the use of explosives. There is absolutely no sign of anything except the upper floors collapsing on the floors below collapsing and pulverizing everything on the way down. If you know what an explosive demolition looks like, that ain't it. Explosives collapse from the bottom not the top. Especially when we know that a 150-Ton jet liner just impacted the towers. I'm amazed that the towers didn't collapse immediately, they were not designed to support a 150T jet liner, especially after a 500mph impact. You already conceded that there was absolutely no way for anyone to plant and wire the buildings with explosives unnoticed.

3. The lightweight concrete floors are not reinforced and its not surprising that they pulverized to dust during the collapse. The "shaftwalls" are also like plaster with no reinforcing and are easily pulverized. The debris looks like mangled steel and dust, which is what the experts expected.

4. There is no sign of explosives, no outward blasts, no collapse from the bottom, the fire weakened the steel, the planes cut 35% of the perimeter columns, the remaining columns couldn't support the load during a fire. Its not an engineering surprise how the towers collapsed, it is a miracle that they stood long enough for most of the occupants to vacate.

5. Your link to YOUR BOOK!!! Shows ulterior motives. No wonder you are debating so dishonestly, there is no conspiracy and no bad publicity, except that your "conspiracy" is sooooo stupid that no one with a brain believes you. So that leaves just you and Dennis Kucinich as co-conspiracy morons.
Your BOOK?? Hope you sell about 2-copies. Thats two more than "thanked" you for your moronic thread.

Last edited:

Correct, you are stopped. You have no evidence.

Show the core columns in the core area on 9-11 if they existed, NO, your master stole the images of concrete at construction so you'll have to go to them to see construction pics with concrete. Just like the missing 2 hour PBS video they stole from PBS when they infiltrated it. A 2,007 search for it found it listed in libraries. Listen to this audio from Dr. Ron Larsens, Ph.D, physics web radio show I co hosted with him.

http://algoxy.com/psych/audio/rl-cb6-27-07pbs.doc_1-2.mp3

Then back up your statement about this NOT being the only official depiction of the core.

femacore.gif

Last edited:
and christophera(AKA Mr Brown) is proving he is fucking INSANE again

Proving how incrediblly weak herr kaisers position is. And your criminal tendencies supporting secret methods of mass murder by ignoring the violations of law that enabled the FEMA decepton.

and thats what has been proven

Correct.

FEMA deceived NIST and the cause of death is invalid on 3,000 death certificates.

This was not how the Twin tower core was configured.

femacore.gif

It was a concrete tube as was seen on 9-11 for the core of WTC 2.

southcorestands.gif

Proving how incrediblly weak herr kaisers position is. And your criminal tendencies supporting secret methods of mass murder by ignoring the violations of law that enabled the FEMA decepton.

and thats what has been proven is that you are a fucking MORON

Correct.

FEMA deceived NIST and the cause of death is invalid on 3,000 death certificates.

dont make changes to a post that changes the content asshole

and thats what has been proven

Correct.

femacore.gif

southcorestands.gif

dont make changes to a post that changes the content asshole

Your post was in error, I fixed it.

So it's okay for guiliani to take the towers plans and hide them with the courts protect their hiding when the plans are vital to a valid analysis of cause of death but my correcting your error intended to keep methods of mass murder secret is okay, Riiiiiiight.

Such confirms your crimnal tendencies.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back