FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

And I've posted proof showing how a large part of the truth movement was deceived into believing FEMA's lie about the core.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1757141-post736.html

FEMA lied.
asshole, FEMA didnt build the building, thus, they didnt lie
there was NO CONCRETE in the core ABOVE GRADE
when the fuck are you gonna wake up
you can not show proof of concrete that meets anyones definition of proof other than in your delusional mind that there was concrete in the core
i have show photos from during construction that prove positively no concrete in the core above grade, yet your delusional fucking moronic mind still thinks there was

And I've posted proof showing how a large part of the truth movement was deceived into believing FEMA's lie about the core.

FEMA lied.

I didn't say they did. You pretend I did.

There was massive concrete above grade. WTC 1 east core wall.

core_animation_75.gif

The same piece of wall from a helicopter.

wtc.1core.fall.jpg

Last edited:

FEMA lied.

and neither of those photos show concrete
show construction photos

core_animation_75.gif

wtc.1core.fall.jpg
show construction photos

That is what the perps would have you say, because they took them all, like they too the 1990 PBS documentary from the PBS records.

The concrete core wall at its base shows a 3x7' hallway running the length of the 12 thick base wall.

If you tthink you can show steel core coluns from construction, lets see them with adequate bracing during construction to be term "core columns" of a steel core.

SHow the official plans.

herr kaiser says they were "very well documented" but hasn't shown a single one yet.

The US government provides the total techincal equivilant of "building plans" when 3,000 are killed and it looks like the funny papers.

femacore.gif

And the NIST disclaimer allows them to use the equivilant of funny papers to do the forensic analysis of collapse with.

show construction photos

That is what the perps would have you say, because they took them all, like they too the 1990 PBS documentary from the PBS records.

The concrete core wall at its base shows a 3x7' hallway running the length of the 12 thick base wall.

If you tthink you can show steel core coluns from construction, lets see them with adequate bracing during construction to be term "core columns" of a steel core.

SHow the official plans.

herr kaiser says they were "very well documented" but hasn't shown a single one yet.

The US government provides the total techincal equivilant of "building plans" when 3,000 are killed and it looks like the funny papers.

And the NIST disclaimer allows them to use the equivilant of funny papers to do the forensic analysis of collapse with.

you're a fucking IDIOT
just shut the fuck up
sheeesh

show construction photos

Show the official plans.

The US government provides the total technical equivilant of "building plans" when 3,000 are killed and it looks like the funny papers.

femacore.gif

The infiltrating perpetrators are using high tech methods of disinfo to remove ALL content that is posted after an image. They support you in your efforts to kee the methods of mass murder secret.

Last edited:
show construction photos

SHow the official plans.

femacore.gif

you're a fucking IDIOT
just shut the fuck up
sheeesh

Are you going to lie again and try to say that is NOT the only official depiction of the towers core? Are you going to lie again and say you've already posted links to other plans?

I you do it will be to support the perpetrators secret means of mass murder.

Last edited:
Are you going to lie again and try to say that is NOT the only official depiction of the towers core? Are you going to lie again and say you've already posted links to other plans?

you are the fucking liar
seek out professional help, you REALLY need it

you are the fucking liar

If I have evidence, and can also show laws were violated relating to the investigation into cause of death, the professional help is needed is law enforcement for dealing with you and those you work to protect.

Last edited:

you are the fucking liar

If I have evidence, and can also show laws were violated relating to the investigation into cause of death, the professional help is needed is law enforcement for dealing with you and those you work to protect.
no, what you have are delusional rantings and nothing more

you are the fucking liar

That is what the perpetrators of mass murder would want people to think, so you pretend to think that.

That is what the perpetrators of mass murder would want people to think, so you pretend to think that.
^^^^ see????

delusional rantings

Guess where the truth movement gets its plans for the Twins? From Larry Silverstein.

Those are linked from the ae911truth.org website

North Tower Blueprints

Then it turns out that Gregg Roberts of AE911Truth works with Dwain Deets and Jim Hoffman where the ae911truth.org blueprint links lead. Deets has connections to military as does Hoffman and has worked for decades in the drone industry. Full story here.

Strange Bedfellows: AE911Truth, the Drone Industry, and Dwain Deets « American Everyman

FEMA connected to NIST connected to Gage connected to Hoffman connected to Deets Connected to Roberts connected to Jones, connected to Silverstein ALL BY THE STEEL CORE COLUMN DESIGN that cannot be independently evidenced with verified data.

okay, so show me the big chunks of 3' thick reinforced concrete all over the ground.[/url]

The plans from silverstein have been digitally altered to appear ad refined drawings by the addition of revision tables. The anomalies found inthe revision tables show that fact. They are not the final plans or even close. They are the first preliminaries that went to Yamasaki. Grossly obsolete. Get the official plans to make your point about steel core columns and show the interconnecting braces.

A-A-159.revtab.jpg

One pixel wide space and pixel straight lines are not possible with a scan of a pencil drawing at that scale.

If the plans are real show the sheets that define the diagonal and horizontal braces between the supposed steel core columns.

No cameras were allowed at ground zero because the perpetrators did not want pictures of the massive concrete that did survive the fall.

Who Started The War on Photography? « Photofocus
Rudy Giuliani, seemed to declare war on photographers. He had the police block off more than a square mile surrounding the World Trade Center, calling it a crime scene. The Mayor ordered that anyone with a camera who even stopped or stood still near the area should be arrested and jailed.

Such bullshit. There were zillions of photos taken.
9-11 Research: Ground Zero
World Trade Center Disaster
World Trade Center, around September 21, 2001
Amazing 9/11 WTC Ground Zero Photo Collection
TIME: Photos: Digging Out Ground Zero

I can post a hundred different sources of 911 photos of the aftermath, none of the photos show massive chunks of reinforced concrete because there were no concrete core walls.

okay, so show me the big chunks of 3' thick reinforced concrete all over the ground.[/url]

The plans from silverstein have been digitally altered to appear ad refined drawings by the addition of revision tables. The anomalies found inthe revision tables show that fact. They are not the final plans or even close. They are the first preliminaries that went to Yamasaki. Grossly obsolete. Get the official plans to make your point about steel core columns and show the interconnecting braces.

One pixel wide space and pixel straight lines are not possible with a scan of a pencil drawing at that scale.

If the plans are real show the sheets that define the diagonal and horizontal braces between the supposed steel core columns.

No cameras were allowed at ground zero because the perpetrators did not want pictures of the massive concrete that did survive the fall.

Rudy Giuliani, seemed to declare war on photographers. He had the police block off more than a square mile surrounding the World Trade Center, calling it a crime scene. The Mayor ordered that anyone with a camera who even stopped or stood still near the area should be arrested and jailed.

I can post a hundred different sources of 911 photos of the aftermath, none of the photos show massive chunks of reinforced concrete because there were no concrete core walls.
it wont matter how much proof you show this moron
he is totally fucking delusional

A-A-159.revtab.jpg

All of the testimony from independent cources verifies the concrete, as do many images from 9-11. As a portion of the top of WTC 2 cores falls onto WTC 3 with a few pieces of perimeter walls around it.

wtc2coreonto3.jpg

Then the "Oxford encyclopedia of Technology and Inovation that was published in 1992" had this in it. Photocopied in a public Library in London, then scanned and posted online.

oxfordarchcore.jpg

Last edited:
1. Robertson/Jones audio states clearly that the structure was "core columns and perimeter columns" (~18:00-19:00). Thanks! <this question was resolved. only steel columns were "structure">
http://www.imploded.org/BOMBED/s_jones_robertson_061026.mp3
a. Newsweek was clearly wrong, unless they misinterpreted the fireproof "shaftwalls" as concrete.
b. We can resolve this with a quick email to Mr. Robertson. That would either confirm or end the "disappearing concrete wall" conspiracy. Just ask him if the core had structural concrete walls or not.
c. The conspiracy would need better proof of concrete walls than a misprint in Newsweek.
d. You need to show the remnants of wall on the ground, there would be 12 miles of wall that you don't see lying on the ground.
e. I provided several independent sources that show the towers did not have concrete core
walls. (FEMA, NIST, Robertson, Guardian, and photos that don't show R/C walls on the ground) You need to show several sources of the reinforced concrete walls at least 3' thick on drawings and on the ground. You never show any concrete wall pieces on the ground.

2. Fire would never be a cause of collapse in a tower with a concrete structural core. Dumbed down and divided America is expected to accept steel core columns because of cognitive distortions used in presentation. There was fire, steel does bend when it is heated. We know how dumb the perps want Americans to be and assist them to assume that small fires on a few floors could heat the entire steel structure as if Allahs great torch from hell came from the ground and raised it all uniformly to that temperature at one moment to cause a free fall collapse. No way, even in hell.
I provided a link, from "The Guardian" which is very neutral source of information, as well as from other credible sources. No mention of concrete walls.
Then you need to define what possible gain the "conspiracy" could have from lying about the concrete walls: One guardian article should equal one Newsweek misprint. As for the "small fire" did you see the fireball at impact? There were hundreds of thousands of gallons of jet fuel in the jets that created massive fire, plus the jet impact knocked the fireproofing off the steel. so you have a massive fire and no fireproofing, the towers collapsed exactly as predicted by the NIST engineers.
Plus, part-B of the question:
what possible gain would a conspiracy have to say that there were or were not concrete walls? The conspiracy makes no sense, just ask Mr. Robertson.

3. This thread is not about what brought the towers down, it is about what was brought down, the towers themselves. The towers survived 110mph winds, and they were designed for 120mph, while probably capable of surviving 140mph because the method of construction was so good. The concrete tubular core kept the steel perfectly aligned in its maximum load bearing position. The hat truss was bearing on the top of the concrete tube which absolutely made the moment frames and transfer of sway into compression loads optimized. Moment frames and that transfer with that mechanism do not work well all in the same material because that which is trying to resist the flex, flexes as much as that which it is trying to brace and stiffen. The core resisted torsion supremely, so oscillation was gone.
3. So you agree that there was no "secret method of mass murder" , correct ? If not, you need to say what it was.

4. You continually fail to describe the conspiracy. Who all was supposedly involved? You get no credit for saying Rudy did it....(thats an LOL actually)
The towers were built way before Rudy came to NY. He had nothing to gain from the tower design. Even Silverstein had nothing to gain/lose. The buildings were insured. The insurance companies would be all over any "wall conspiracy". The Port Authority also has all the tower design info, so you need to see that there were way too many people involved to cover anything up. who would gain anything from disappearing concrete walls? No one Its a stupid conspiracy, really dumb.

5. They were also fine until the sunlight of September 11, 2001 hit them. Off topic herr kaiser.
5. what difference would it make if there was a concrete core or not? If the buildings stood for ~35-years, however they were built was fine. the "question is: what difference did it make if it had concrete walls or not? The towers didn't just "fall down" from bad design. The designs were reviewed by NIST and ASCE and many others who all said that the buildings, w/o concrete walls, fell exactly as engineers would expect.
If the jets didn't hit them the design was fine. I don't see where the "wall conspiracy" came from, its just stupidity.

6. Are you competing with divot for how much BS you can assert? Not a question herr kaiser.
6. I can provide the equations (mathematical proof) for the deflection of the WTC tower if you have any way of verifying them.
Do you want me to post equations for the wind load and deflection with and w/o concrete walls? <thats an on-topic question>
If I prove mathematically that the concrete couldn't possibly deflect 12' will you admit that there were no concrete walls, as everyone but you acknowledges?
Its engineering proof that the documented sway the towers experienced could not happen if concrete walls were present. Steel columns sway, concrete core walls don't. Thats engineering, not bullshit. Your conspiracy is bullshit.
stop stonewalling, I'm not stopping....

Rudy Giuliani, seemed to declare war on photographers. He had the police block off more than a square mile surrounding the World Trade Center, calling it a crime scene. The Mayor ordered that anyone with a camera who even stopped or stood still near the area should be arrested and jailed.[/b]

All of the testimony from independent cources verifies the concrete, as do many images from 9-11. As the top of WTC 2 cores falls onto WTC 3 with a few pieces of perimeter walls around it.

All of what independent testimony? State your qualified sources. the expert engineers who know, say no concrete core walls. Which crackheads think there were concrete core walls??

Curious how the perpetrators allow such disrespect for the living who try to find justice for the dead and protect the living and help them with their grief by bringing the best closure of all, understanding.
The children that lost parent will deeply appreciate that, whenever it comes.

With every thread you make, you do a good enough job of that by yourself. You don't need me to help you make a fool of yourself and disrespect the dead. Though I would say hire these guys, you probably think they are part of the conspiracy: If you had money, you could hire these guys:

The only thing stupid is doing was perpetrating this moronic thread. The SNs piloted the jets, the SNs killed 3,000 Americans.
You still have zero proof of concrete chunks all over ground zero....

With every thread you make, you do a good enough job of that by yourself. You don't need me to help you make a fool of yourself and disrespect the dead. Though I would say hire these guys, you probably think they are part of the conspiracy: If you had money, you could hire these guys:

The only thing stupid is doing was perpetrating this moronic thread. The SNs piloted the jets, the SNs killed 3,000 Americans.

I still have 10 times the independently verified evidence than you do for steel core columns and can say that which your masters, ther perpetrators would approve of, that the concrete broke up.

Imagine that massive piece of concrete falling 400 feet.

core_animation_75.gif

Show me one piece steel core columns that have been subjected to and failed because of your panacaking floors. And, THEN the steel core columns you and FEMA try to assert existed id indeed exist, THEN they would be seen folded and bent into massive bundles. Show me those continuous steel core columns at grond zero after the pancaking floors bend them into wads.

If all you can find is cut up columns, you will have to explain how they were cut, because you cannot have it both ways.

I still have 10 times the independently verified evidence than you do for steel core columns and can say that which your masters, ther perpetrators would approve of, that the concrete broke up.

Imagine that massive piece of concrete falling 400 feet.

Show me one piece steel core columns that have been subjected to and failed because of your panacaking floors. And, THEN the steel core columns you and FEMA try to assert existed id indeed exist, THEN they would be seen folded and bent into massive bundles. Show me those continuous steel core columns at grond zero after the pancaking floors bend them into wads.

If all you can find is cut up columns, you will have to explain how they were cut, because you cannot have it both ways.
that is more than likely a FLOOR moron, not a wall
since there was NO CONCRETE IN THE CORE ABOVE GRADE

Forum List

Back