FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

The plans from silverstein have been digitally altered to appear as refined drawings by the addition of revision tables. The anomalies found inthe revision tables show that fact. They are not the final plans or even close. They are the first preliminaries that went to Yamasaki. Grossly obsolete. Get the official plans to make your point about steel core columns and show the interconnecting braces.

One pixel wide space and pixel straight lines are not possible with a scan of a pencil drawing at that scale. If the plans are real show the sheets that define the diagonal and horizontal braces between the supposed steel core columns. No cameras were allowed at ground zero because the perpetrators did not want pictures of the massive concrete that did survive the fall.

Rudy Giuliani, seemed to declare war on photographers. He had the police block off more than a square mile surrounding the World Trade Center, calling it a crime scene. The Mayor ordered that anyone with a camera who even stopped or stood still near the area should be arrested and jailed.[/b]

1. There is no sane reason for anyone to digitally alter thousands of drawings. Give me a few sane reasons why anyone would hire designers to alter out concrete walls on thousands of drawings, if they were there? There is no sane reason, because they weren't there, the drawings were accurate, just email Mr. Robertson if you have any stones.

2. No cameras were allowed at ground zero, got a link? Thats bullshit. They probably didn't want close-ups of the dead out of respect, but there are thousands of photos of the mess, and no photos of any concrete wall debris.
he takes a scanning anomalies and tries to make something heinous out of it

Occam's Razor rules once again

Guess where the truth movement gets its plans for the Twins? From Larry Silverstein.

Those are linked from the ae911truth.org website

North Tower Blueprints

Then it turns out that Gregg Roberts of AE911Truth works with Dwain Deets and Jim Hoffman where the ae911truth.org blueprint links lead. Deets has connections to military as does Hoffman and has worked for decades in the drone industry. Full story here.

Strange Bedfellows: AE911Truth, the Drone Industry, and Dwain Deets « American Everyman

FEMA connected to NIST connected to Gage connected to Hoffman connected to Deets Connected to Roberts connected to Jones, connected to Silverstein ALL BY THE STEEL CORE COLUMN DESIGN that cannot be independently evidenced with verified data.

okay, so show me the big chunks of 3' thick reinforced concrete all over the ground.

No cameras were allowed at ground zero because the perpetrators did not want pictures of the massive concrete that did survive the fall. Cameras were confiscated in the early days of clean up.

Who Started The War on Photography? « Photofocus
Rudy Giuliani, seemed to declare war on photographers. He had the police block off more than a square mile surrounding the World Trade Center, calling it a crime scene. The Mayor ordered that anyone with a camera who even stopped or stood still near the area should be arrested and jailed.

The plans from silverstein have been digitally altered to appear ad refined drawings by the addition of revision tables. The anomalies found in the revision tables show that fact. They are not the final plans or even close. They are the first preliminaries that went to Yamasaki. Grossly obsolete. Get the official plans to make your point about steel core columns and show the interconnecting braces.

A-A-159.revtab.jpg

One pixel wide space and pixel straight lines are not possible with a scan of a pencil drawing at that scale.

If the plans are real show the sheets that define the diagonal and horizontal braces between the supposed steel core columns.

1. There is no sane reason for anyone to digitally alter thousands of drawings.

There are only 200 + drawings that came from silversteins. Infiltrating mass murders who wish to evade law and destroy the US Constitution and its rights and freedoms here, would have to do it, in order to get their way. That of course is criminally insane, so you could be reasonbly correct.

herr kaiser, you are helping them.

Last edited:
Guess where the truth movement gets its plans for the Twins? From Larry Silverstein.

North Tower Blueprints

Then it turns out that Gregg Roberts of AE911Truth works with Dwain Deets and Jim Hoffman where the ae911truth.org blueprint links lead. Deets has connections to military as does Hoffman and has worked for decades in the drone industry. Full story here.

Strange Bedfellows: AE911Truth, the Drone Industry, and Dwain Deets « American Everyman

FEMA connected to NIST connected to Gage connected to Hoffman connected to Deets Connected to Roberts connected to Jones, connected to Silverstein ALL BY THE STEEL CORE COLUMN DESIGN that cannot be independently evidenced with verified data.

okay, so show me the big chunks of 3' thick reinforced concrete all over the ground.

No cameras were allowed at ground zero because the perpetrators did not want pictures of the massive concrete that did survive the fall. Cameras were confiscated in the early days of clean up.

Rudy Giuliani, seemed to declare war on photographers. He had the police block off more than a square mile surrounding the World Trade Center, calling it a crime scene. The Mayor ordered that anyone with a camera who even stopped or stood still near the area should be arrested and jailed.

The plans from silverstein have been digitally altered to appear ad refined drawings by the addition of revision tables. The anomalies found in the revision tables show that fact. They are not the final plans or even close. They are the first preliminaries that went to Yamasaki. Grossly obsolete. Get the official plans to make your point about steel core columns and show the interconnecting braces.

A-A-159.revtab.jpg

One pixel wide space and pixel straight lines are not possible with a scan of a pencil drawing at that scale.

If the plans are real show the sheets that define the diagonal and horizontal braces between the supposed steel core columns.

There are only 200 + drawings that came from silversteins. Infiltrating mass murders who wish to evade law and destroy the US Constitution and its rights and freedoms here, would have to do it, in order to get their way. That of course is criminally insane, so you could be reasonbly correct.

this just proves you are a fucking idiot in more than just one thing
you not only dont know shit about actual construction, you also dont know shit about digital imaging/scanning

North Tower Blueprints

A-A-159.revtab.jpg

you not only dont know shit about actual construction, you also dont know shit about digital imaging/scanning

If herr kaiser cannot come up with plans as part of the documentation he asserts exists, he ceratnly is not accountable, neither are you. NIST did not have plans and were misinformed about the basic structure.

I've worked with scanned maps and plans intensely before everyone went digital, so I actually do know about digital scans and the difference between artifacts and what have to be termed anomalies, as they are intentionally sized and placed, only possible with digital manipulation of a scanned document.

Of course the plans also have NO DETAILS on how the supposed steel core columns are joined together. Which makes sense as a set of plans making a preliminary conceptual presentation by someone who THINKS they can somehow build a 1,350 foot tower with a 200 foot square footprintwith steel core columns. Of course they are not going to try and second guess the engineer by drawing up page after page of details. It does locate elevators for the engineers considerations that are optimally placed for the building owners uses. So what silverstein and associates "leaked" to s. jones logically has no details for diagonal and horizontal connections but shows the reasonably desireable floor plan layout for the core including elevators.

Last edited:
Unaccountable agents of the infiltration have no evidence and cannot recognize the violations of laws while approving of the deception of NIST which invaildates the cause of death on 3,000 death certificates, ........... work to destroy the Constitution.

America has been hijacked.

Unaccountable agents of the infiltration have no evidence and cannot recognize the violations of laws while approving of the deception of NIST which invaildates the cause of death on 3,000 death certificates, ........... work to destroy the Constitution.

no, your posts prove you are fucking INSANE

no, your posts prove you are fucking INSANE

Uh, maybe you missed the evidence, the infiltrating perps would want you to do that.

FEMA presents this as the core structure.

femacore.gif

On 9-11, NO steel columns are visible inside the core. The spire is on the right, outside the core, to the left is the end view of the concrete core wall, left of that the empty core area.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

You are criminally insane. Your posts show you supporting treason. I am a American WITH evidence seeking justice.

Last edited:

A-A-159.revtab.jpg

If herr kaiser cannot come up with plans as part of the documentation he asserts exists, he ceratnly is not accountable, neither are you. NIST did not have plans and were misinformed about the basic structure.

I've worked with scanned maps and plans intensely before everyone went digital, so I actually do know about digital scans and the difference between artifacts and what have to be termed anomalies, as they are intentionally sized and placed, only possible with digital manipulation of a scanned document.

Of course the plans also have NO DETAILS on how the supposed steel core columns are joined together. Which makes sense as a set of plans making a preliminary conceptual presentation by someone who THINKS they can somehow build a 1,350 foot tower with a 200 foot square footprintwith steel core columns. Of course they are not going to try and second guess the engineer by drawing up page after page of details. It does locate elevators for the engineers considerations that are optimally placed for the building owners uses. So what silverstein and associates "leaked" to s. jones logically has no details for diagonal and horizontal connections but shows the reasonably desireable floor plan layout for the core including elevators.

the other thing that agent Ditzcon cant get around is its a known fact that bastard Guliani ordered the evidence to be removed as quickly as possible.I would love to see Ditzcon go to some crime scene and TRY to remove some evidence at that crime scene.Thats just ONE fact that agents like him cant get around on in their b.s posts that they posts to try and save face when they know their defeated that it was an inside job.:lol:

Me and you as well as Ditzcon both know,is Ditzcon would be in prison right now if he went to some crime scene and tried to remove evidence,the police would arrest him in seconds if he ignored their warnings about removing evidence.:lol: you'll have to tell me what moronic nonsense he comes back and posts to try and save face like he always does since i have him on my ignore list.him and candycorn troll are the ONLY two I have ever found to be such idiots their not worth my time.

Last edited:

the other thing that agent Ditzcon cant get around is its a known fact that bastard Guliani ordered the evidence to be removed as quickly as possible.I would love to see Ditzcon go to some crime scene and TRY to remove some evidence at that crime scene.Thats just ONE fact that agents like him cant get around on in their b.s posts that they posts to try and save face when they know their defeated that it was an inside job.:lol:

Me and you as well as Ditzcon both know,is Ditzcon would be in prison right now if he went to some crime scene and tried to remove evidence,the police would arrest him in seconds if he ignored their warnings about removing evidence.:lol: you'll have to tell me what moronic nonsense he comes back and posts to try and save face like he always does since i have him on my ignore list.him and candycorn troll are the ONLY two I have ever found to be such idiots their not worth my time.
shut the fuck up rim job
you are as fuicking insane as christophera(aka smegahead)

Hmmm, interesting angle of deep prejudice in ditzers presented selectivity. He won't recognize violations of law by guiliani and a failure to recognize, follow and uphold laws by the NY state judge decieding the FOIL suit by the NYCLU.

They are going to arrest divot anyway 'cause his posts are not enough BS, and its treason with the above with the war, the mass murder and the subversion of duty/rights. The perps want scathing hissing maniacal rejection. His profanity cycle only cycles between 13 yr juvenile and 15 yr old. No creativity. A total failure agent, saving face for the ?th time. Every other page trying a lie out for the 3rd or 5th time. Pitiful sick stuff.

Hmmm, interesting angle of deep prejudice in ditzers presented selectivity. He won't recognize violations of law by guiliani and a failure to recognize, follow and uphold laws by the NY state judge decieding the FOIL suit by the NYCLU.

They are going to arrest divot anyway 'cause his posts are not enough BS, and its treason with the above with the war, the mass murder and the subversion of duty/rights. The perps want scathing hissing maniacal rejection. His profanity cycle only cycles between 13 yr juvenile and 15 yr old. No creativity. A total failure agent, saving face for the ?th time. Every other page trying a lie out for the 3rd or 5th time. Pitiful sick stuff.
:lol:
no really

you both are too fucking stupid for words

no really

We've come to understand that response as acceptence. The truth has become the opposite of what you say because you are so consistent with it and fail to apply reason. The only conclusion is that you cannot for actuall opposition so just deny, which exposes that you cannot oppose so therefore what you oppose, if you oppose is the truth.

FEMA says the core is multiple steel columns.

femacore.gif

On 9-11 the WTC 2 core looks like this.

southcorestands.gif

Meaning FEMA lied and Robertsons information was accurately carried by Newsweek on September 13, 2001 because what is seen on 9-11 can only be concrete.

Last edited:

no really

We've come to understand that response as acceptence. The truth has become the opposite of what you say because you are so consistent with it and fail to apply reason. The only conclusion is that you cannot for actuall opposition so just deny, which exposes that you cannot oppose so therefore what you oppose, if you oppose is the truth.

Meaning FEMA lied and Robertsons information was accurately carried by Newsweek on September 13, 2001 because what is seen on 9-11 can only be concrete.
logic and reason are anathema to you
thats why i dont bother to try it with people like you that are too fucking delusional for words to express

no really

femacore.gif

southcorestands.gif

logic and reason are anathema to you
thats why i dont bother to try it with people like you that are too fucking delusional for words to express

Consistently your words are the opposite as what can be shown to be true.

Last edited:
another troofer doing projection

stfu MORON

The perpetrators would hope to benefit from that assertion because you can perform no reasoning and have no evidence.

My role is the director. You as the projector, simply project assertion the opposite to what ever I define. Your failing is there is no evidence justifying the reversal. I direct people to evidence.

I direct them to exmine this image which is an endview of the WTC 1 west core wall on the left and an interior box column forming the spire on the right. The core area on the far left is empty.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

another troofer doing projection

stfu MORON

The perpetrators would hope to benefit from that assertion because you can perform no reasoning and have no evidence.

My role is the director. You as the projector, simply project assertion the opposite to what ever I define. Your failing is there is no evidence justifying the reversal. I direct people to evidence.

I direct them to exmine this image which is an endview of the WTC 1 west core wall on the left and an interior box column forming the spire on the right. The core area on the far left is empty.
you got photos that never prove what you claim of them
you are a fucking IDIOT
and you can stick your agent bullshit where the sun dont shine, asshole

fuck off you fucking moronic troll
sheeesh
no one
not even the rest of the fucking moronic troofers agree with your concrete core because it didnt have one you dipshit

Last edited:

Forum List

Back