FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

I'M GOING TO KEEP POSTING THESE UNTIL YOU ANSWER ALL OF THEM, ONE BY ONE WITH NUMBERED ANSWERS

1. Robertson/Jones audio states clearly that the structure was "core columns and perimeter columns" (~18:00-19:00). Thanks! <this question was resolved. only steel columns were "structure">
http://www.imploded.org/BOMBED/s_jones_robertson_061026.mp3

2. Here is one more link, from "The Guardian" which should be a very neutral source of information.
World Trade Center Demolition.
No mention of concrete walls. Then you need to define what possible gain the "conspiracy" could have from lying about the concrete walls:

3. if there was a "secret method of mass murder" what was it, and why wait around for jets to hit the towers, why not just knock them down in a wind storm and kill 250,000?
<the jet impacts caused the collapses, Robertson agrees with NIST>

4. You continually fail to describe the conspiracy. Who all was supposedly involved?
<do you still cling to the "concrete wall conspiracy" or do you accept that the jets caused the collapses, and no structural concrete walls were there>

5. what difference would it make if there was a concrete core or not? If the buildings stood for ~35-years, however they were built was fine. What knocked them down if it wasn't the jet impacts? <the towers were fine until the jets hit them>

6. I can provide the equations (mathematical proof) for the deflection of the WTC tower if you have any way of verifying them.
Do you want me to post equations for the wind load and deflection with and w/o concrete walls? If I prove mathematically that the concrete couldn't possibly deflect 12' will you admit that there were no concrete walls, as everyone but you acknowledges?

7. Army demolition experts would be needed to carry about 158 tons of explosives into the WTC Towers and Building-7, then they would need to remove the architectural coverings to expose the steel columns and floor trusses, set large packs of explosives, and then string miles of wire to some type of detonator. ALL UNNOTICED BY THE OCCUPANTS AND BUILDING SECURITY. HOW STUPID IS THIS THEORY??

8. If Army guys wouldn't rig the WTC for super secret demolition then Bush or Cheney would need to sneak SNs into the country to rig the explosives into the WTC AND AGAIN BE UNNOTICED. Is this your "secret method"?

Last edited:
The core FEMA described is never seen on 9-11. An empty core area is in every single image showing the core when dust does not obscure it. Heres the rebar. To the right is the empty core.
According to you and FEMA, there were over 12 miles of massive steel columns in the core area, Where did it go? Show some of it from GZ images if it existed.
1)If it existed there are diagonal and horizontal connections everywhere. That, ............ is a lot of steel.ever hear of moment connections?
2)Where are the supposed diagonal and horizontal interconnections? Why are you guessing about this? Or lying? You should be able to refer to official plans with structural details of the supposed steel core columns. if you knew how to read drawings you'd see them in the reports
3)How did the elevator doors and hallways cross on every floor with all that horizontal and diagonal bracing? thats called structural engineering, something you don't understand
Answer the questions.

1. The photo of the tower collapsing shows nothing. You're not qualified to analyze photos anyway. No one in their right mind believes that concrete walls existed. Your own floor plan posts show no walls.

2. The Newsweek article and that clip from nowhere show nothing, prove nothing. They would not stand-up in Court as proof. I can bring the following experts in to explain the towers. Who do you think wins? The Experts.

FEMA, NIST, and the engineering community know what they are doing. Here are a few links from qualified experts, not math majors or physics majors who know nothing about engineering skyscrapers or demolition.

Professor: Design flaws caused World Trade Center collapse | Oakland Tribune Newspaper | Find Articles at BNET

Purdue study supports WTC collapse findings - USATODAY.com

ASCE

Department of Fire Protection Engineering - Professor Barnett Helps Investigate WTC Collapse

You think all the democrats in Congress are part of the Bush 9/11 conspiracy??
The Investigation of the World Trade Center Collapse: Findings, Recommendations, and Next Steps

3. Here is a link that debunks many stupid conspiracy theories.
Debunking the 9/11 Myths: Special Report - Popular Mechanics

4. Check this link out, it has "expert opinions" and lots of photos
Collapse of the World Trade Center -Debunk 9/11 Myths

5. I can even explain the "pools of molten metal" that some conspiracies point to as proof. Those are where the clean-up guys cut up the massive steel columns. I remember seeing this big dude with some type of pipe cutting torch melting thru the massive steel columns.

So we have all these "expert engineers" including Robertson who designed the towers on one side. Then we have idiots putting no credible proof up for crackpot conspiracy theories. Who do you think has a better grasp of what happened? The jet impacts caused the towers to collapse. The towers had no full-height R/C shear walls.

The core FEMA described is never seen on 9-11. An empty core area is in every single image showing the core when dust does not obscure it. Heres the rebar. To the right is the empty core.
According to you and FEMA, there were over 12 miles of massive steel columns in the core area, Where did it go? Show some of it from GZ images if it existed.
1)If it existed there are diagonal and horizontal connections everywhere. That, ............ is a lot of steel.ever hear of moment connections?
2)Where are the supposed diagonal and horizontal interconnections? Why are you guessing about this? Or lying? You should be able to refer to official plans with structural details of the supposed steel core columns. if you knew how to read drawings you'd see them in the reports
3)How did the elevator doors and hallways cross on every floor with all that horizontal and diagonal bracing? thats called structural engineering, something you don't understand
Answer the questions.

1. The photo of the tower collapsing shows nothing. You're not qualified to analyze photos anyway. No one in their right mind believes that concrete walls existed. Your own floor plan posts show no walls.

2. The Newsweek article and that clip from nowhere show nothing, prove nothing. They would not stand-up in Court as proof. I can bring the following experts in to explain the towers. Who do you think wins? The Experts.

FEMA, NIST, and the engineering community know what they are doing. Here are a few links from qualified experts, not math majors or physics majors who know nothing about engineering skyscrapers or demolition.

Professor: Design flaws caused World Trade Center collapse | Oakland Tribune Newspaper | Find Articles at BNET

ASCE

Department of Fire Protection Engineering - Professor Barnett Helps Investigate WTC Collapse

The Investigation of the World Trade Center Collapse: Findings, Recommendations, and Next Steps

5. I can even explain the "pools of molten metal" that some conspiracies point to as proof. Those are where the clean-up guys cut up the massive steel columns. I remember seeing this big dude with some type of pipe cutting torch melting thru the massive steel columns.

So we have all these "expert engineers" including Robertson who designed the towers on one side. Then we have idiots putting no credible proof up for crackpot conspiracy theories. Who do you think has a better grasp of what happened? The jet impacts caused the towers to collapse. The towers had no full-height R/C shear walls.

I'M GOING TO KEEP POSTING THESE UNTIL YOU ANSWER ALL OF THEM, ONE BY ONE WITH NUMBERED ANSWERS

1. Robertson/Jones audio states clearly that the structure was "core columns and perimeter columns" (~18:00-19:00). Thanks! <this question was resolved. only steel columns were "structure">

2. Here is one more link, from "The Guardian" which should be a very neutral source of information.
No mention of concrete walls. Then you need to define what possible gain the "conspiracy" could have from lying about the concrete walls:

3. if there was a "secret method of mass murder" what was it, and why wait around for jets to hit the towers, why not just knock them down in a wind storm and kill 250,000?

4. You continually fail to describe the conspiracy. Who all was supposedly involved?
<do you still cling to the "concrete wall conspiracy" or do you accept that the jets caused the collapses, and no structural concrete walls were there>

5. what difference would it make if there was a concrete core or not? If the buildings stood for ~35-years, however they were built was fine. What knocked them down if it wasn't the jet impacts? <the towers were fine until the jets hit them>

6. I can provide the equations (mathematical proof) for the deflection of the WTC tower if you have any way of verifying them.
Do you want me to post equations for the wind load and deflection with and w/o concrete walls? If I prove mathematically that the concrete couldn't possibly deflect 12' will you admit that there were no concrete walls, as everyone but you acknowledges?

7. Army demolition experts would be needed to carry about 158 tons of explosives into the WTC Towers and Building-7, then they would need to remove the architectural coverings to expose the steel columns and floor trusses, set large packs of explosives, and then string miles of wire to some type of detonator. ALL UNNOTICED BY THE OCCUPANTS AND BUILDING SECURITY. HOW STUPID IS THIS THEORY??

8. If Army guys wouldn't rig the WTC for super secret demolition then Bush or Cheney would need to sneak SNs into the country to rig the explosives into the WTC AND AGAIN BE UNNOTICED. Is this your "secret method"?

1)If it existed there are diagonal and horizontal connections everywhere. That, ............ is a lot of steel.

ever hear of moment connections?

Yes, I know exactly what they are. You need to post an image from construction that shows them inside the core area or post a link to the plans showing them inside the core.

2)Where are the supposed diagonal and horizontal interconnections? Why are you guessing about this? Or lying? You should be able to refer to official plans with structural details of the supposed steel core columns.

if you knew how to read drawings you'd see them in the reports

Reports are not drawings. Reports are not official plans. Post a link.

3)How did the elevator doors and hallways cross on every floor with all that horizontal and diagonal bracing?

thats called structural engineering, something you don't understand

Post the plans to the "well documented buildings". I know structural engineering and I know that very dense horizontal abd diagonal bracing WILL block the hallways and elevators opening that were in and through the core structure. I know the official plans were stolen and courts would not uphold federal freedom of information laws. Here is a link proving that

NYCLU:.

1. The photo of the tower collapsing shows nothing.

If you think this shows "nothing", you are not qualified to comment. This IS the core of WTC 2.

southcorestands.gif

Now explain what material it is and how it stands after the exterior steel structure weighing hundreds of thousands of tons crashed over it.

Last edited:

1)If it existed there are diagonal and horizontal connections everywhere. That, ............ is a lot of steel.

ever hear of moment connections?

Yes, I know exactly what they are. You need to post an image from construction that shows them inside the core area or post a link to the plans showing them inside the core.

Reports are not drawings. Reports are not official plans. Post a link.

thats called structural engineering, something you don't understand

Post the plans to the "well documented buildings". I know structural engineering and I know that very dense horizontal abd diagonal bracing WILL block the hallways and elevators opening that were in and through the core structure. I know the official plans were stolen and courts would not uphold federal freedom of information laws. Here is a link proving that

NYCLU:.

1. The photo of the tower collapsing shows nothing.

If you think this shows "nothing", you are not qualified to comment. This IS the core of WTC 2.

Now explain what material it is and how it stands after the exterior steel structure weighing hundreds of thousands of tons crashed over it.

That photo is a cloud of dust. If you want to discuss the composition of the WTC towers, email Mr. Robertson. If you don't I will. Would you believe me if I posted an email reply from Mr. Robertson? if not, then email him yourself. Otherwise you're just imagining all sorts of really stupid conspiracy nonsense.

southcorestands.gif

That photo is a cloud of dust.

Absurd. You are the only agent that has ever tried to claim that. Most try to say the core structure is obscured by dust, but that is not true either.

Answer questions reasonably.

Stop supporting secret methods of mass murder and the continued deprival of Constitutional due process.

If you want to discuss the composition of the WTC towers, email Mr. Robertson. If you don't I will.

And you are totally untrustworthy as you fail to recognize the violations of law here.

http://web.archive.org/web/20020224015919/http://www.nyclu.org/g_archive020602.htm

Besides that fact, a trustworthy global magazine,

MSNBC - ‘Painful and Horrible’

interviewed him and published his information identifying a concrete core on September 13, 2001.

Still, Robertson, whose firm is responsible for three of the six tallest buildings in the world, feels a sense of pride that the massive towers, supported by a steel-tube exoskeleton and a reinforced concrete core, held up as well as they did—managing to stand for over an hour despite direct hits from two massive commercial jetliners

Your account of an email is totally questionable. The response of his office is totally questionable at this time. The Newsweek article is the MOST credible of all.

You discuss the composition of the remnants of the towers on 9-11 or BE AN AGENT working to disinform.

NOW!

herr kaiser,

Back up your position. I'm sick of the compromises to my Constitution and see your act supporting its demise.

Come'on get accountable.

Last edited:
southcorestands.gif

That photo is a cloud of dust.

Absurd. You are the only agent that has ever tried to claim that. Most try to say the core structure is obscured by dust, but that is not true either.

Answer questions reasonably.

Stop supporting secret methods of mass murder and the continued deprival of Constitutional due process.
you lie again
i have told you more than once that that photo is nothing more than a dust cloud
and it doesnt show ANY proof of a 12' concrete wall core

If you want to discuss the composition of the WTC towers, email Mr. Robertson. If you don't I will.

And you are totally untrustworthy as you fail to recognize the violations of law here.

http://web.archive.org/web/20020224015919/http://www.nyclu.org/g_archive020602.htm

interviewed him and published his information identifying a concrete core on September 13, 2001.

Still, Robertson, whose firm is responsible for three of the six tallest buildings in the world, feels a sense of pride that the massive towers, supported by a steel-tube exoskeleton and a reinforced concrete core, held up as well as they did—managing to stand for over an hour despite direct hits from two massive commercial jetliners

Your account of an email is totally questionable. The response of his office is totally questionable at this time. The Newsweek article is the MOST credible of all.

You discuss the composition of the remnants of the towers on 9-11 or BE AN AGENT working to disinform.

NOW!
and NEWSWEAK got it WRONG, asshole, robertson said so

NOW!

Links, proof, substance, .......... NOW, or be an agent working to destroy the US Constitution.

NOW!

Links, proof, substance, .......... NOW, or be an agent working to destroy the US Constitution.
its been given

wash, rinse, repeat

ASCE

So we have all these "expert engineers" including Robertson who designed the towers on one side. Then we have idiots putting no credible proof up for crackpot conspiracy theories. Who do you think has a better grasp of what happened? The jet impacts caused the towers to collapse. The towers had no full-height R/C shear walls.[/QUOTE]

ASCE

So we have all these "expert engineers" including Robertson who designed the towers on one side. Then we have idiots putting no credible proof up for crackpot conspiracy theories. Who do you think has a better grasp of what happened? The jet impacts caused the towers to collapse. The towers had no full-height R/C shear walls.[/QUOTE]

Forum List

Back