FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

well, the surviving gypsum was clearly planted there by the same conspirators that planted the explosives.

The concrete stains on the interior box columns and elevator guide rail show that what gamjammer called "gypsum" is plate steel. That will survive with nice square corners.

crossbracingannotation.jpg

Drywall and gypsum fairly often do not survive cutting to size and fastening,:lol:!
you dumbfuck
what you call an elevator guide rail is a fucking box column
and between those ovals you used is a piece of gypsum wallboard plank

and not a TRACE of concrete to be seen

Yes, elevator guide support is ALSO a box column. In fact, they were the same alloy as the interior box columns. The BIG difference was the method of joining, elevator guide rail supports with butt plates AND the fact that elevator guide support steel had no footing.

All they had was a grillage, which is like a stack of cribbing, but "I" beam in this case, that was restin on a relatively thin concrete pad.

w20cuf.jpg

The interior box columns had a footing that went below the concrete core footing by a considerable amount basically surrounding and pinning the concrete core foundation to the bedrock they were both cut into.

Elevator guide rails were joined with butt plates, seen left and right of the central crane on the tops of the guide rail support steel.

elev_guide.rail.supp.jpg

Interio box columns were joined with a 100% deep fillet weld (seen on an "I" beam in this diagram) which made them virtually one piece of steel.

fillet.diagram.gif

The reason the spire stood as it did is because of the 100% deep fillet welds joining the 40 foot sections together.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

Last edited:
The concrete stains on the interior box columns and elevator guide rail show that what gamjammer called "gypsum" is plate steel. That will survive with nice square corners.

Drywall and gypsum fairly often do not survive cutting to size and fastening,:lol:!
you dumbfuck
what you call an elevator guide rail is a fucking box column
and between those ovals you used is a piece of gypsum wallboard plank

and not a TRACE of concrete to be seen

Yes, elevator guide support is ALSO a box column. In fact, they were the same alloy as the interior box columns. The BIG deifference was the method of joining, elevator guide rail supports with butt plates AND the fact that elevator guide support steel had no footing.

All they had was a grillage, which is like a stack of cribbing, but "I" beam in this case, that was restin on a relatively thin concrete pad.

w20cuf.jpg

The interior box columns had a footing that went below the concrete core footing by a considerable amount basically surrounding and pinning the concrete core foundation to the bedrock they were both cut into.
how is it you see concrete in that photo, when NO ONE ELSE does

this is what a concrete core looks like under construction. (picture is NOT the WTC)
comcast-12-14-062.jpg

this is the STEEL core being built at the world trade center
trident3_1.jpg

where are the pictures of this mysterious concrete core from the WTC? :cuckoo:

ah, i think i've figured it out
Christophera has ADHD
if you dont actually POST the photo and put red lines on it for him, he doesnt understand what you are saying when the photo in question was in the fucking quote box

If you morons cannot post the image you are referring too, I will have to guess which one.

Is it this one?

It shows no concrete because the concrete was blown up by high explosives that were optimally placed. The shredded debris, light weight steel, hanging over and out of the space between the interior box column and the elevator guide rail support steel is hanging like that because the concrete ripped it apart on its way out at 10,000 foot per second.

Here is another piece of concrete sen blowing up just before the successive detonations fail and the wall falls into the empty core.

core_animation_75.gif

If you morons cannot post the image you are referring too, I will have to guess which one.

Is it this one?

It shows no concrete because the concrete was blown up by high explosives that were optimally placed. The shredded debris, light weight steel, hanging over and out of the space between the interior box column and the elevator guide rail support steel is hanging like that because the concrete ripped it apart on its way out at 10,000 foot per second.

Here is another piece of concrete sen blowing up just before the successive detonations fail and the wall falls into the empty core.
hey dumbfuck, which one DIDNT i remove

Is it this one?

So what is your point? Can you read? We know you have no evidence. We know you cannot write and make sense.

Is it this one?

So what is your point? Can you read? We know you have no evidence. We know you cannot write and make sense.

found pictures of the rebar cages for the concrete core.....

Is it this one?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
a classic case of projection

Forum List

Back