FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

It looks like you misunderstood what Chris said about plumbing being cast into concrete walls then decided to run with it. I've already shown a link that points out:

"This movement can crack pipes that are cast directly into concrete"

You can keep ignoring that as long you wish to ignore you fucked up.

:lol::lol::lol:

How's your foot taste?!?

Not only would engineers cast concrete into plumbing, they would be sure it was symetrical and lend to the strength of the concrete core.

Hey Curve. How stupid do you feel right now? I gotta know.

I don't feel stupid at all. You claimed plumbing doesn't get cast directly into concrete and I proved that does happen. This latest claim by Chris about the plumbing help strengthen the concrete is not something I have defended and he is in fact very wrong on that claim.

So you want to falsely accuse me of supporting a claim I have not supported. How stupid do you feel since I've shown plumbing does get cast directly into concrete walls?

It looks like you misunderstood what Chris said about plumbing being cast into concrete walls then decided to run with it. I've already shown a link that points out:

How's your foot taste?!?

Not only would engineers cast concrete into plumbing, they would be sure it was symetrical and lend to the strength of the concrete core.

I don't feel stupid at all. You claimed plumbing doesn't get cast directly into concrete and I proved that does happen. This latest claim by Chris about the plumbing help strengthen the concrete is not something I have defended and he is in fact very wrong on that claim.

So you want to falsely accuse me of supporting a claim I have not supported. How stupid do you feel since I've shown plumbing does get cast directly into concrete walls?
it hasnt been done in YEARS)(actually decades) fucktard
and thats the point

How's your foot taste?!?

it is against the code to cast plumbing lines into concrete....

has anyone found pictures of the rebar cages for the alleged concrete cores.....

any idea how thick the walls would need to be to carry a 100 stories....

hey, tell us again how the plumbing was "cast into the concrete"
moron

From the link again:

This movement can crack pipes that are cast directly into concrete

Doesn't that say something about pipes that were cast directly into concrete?
which means they DONT DO IT ANYMORE
like not since it first happened MORON

ROTFL!!!!! Nothing like changing your claim mid-stream to try and avoid your obvious fuck up! You first claimed plumbing has never been cast directly in concrete. Lol.....then you falsely claim they don't do it anymore.....you genius reject! The link I provided shows that yes it still does happen. Dude, how can you embarrass yourself so much and keep posting?

has anyone found pictures of the rebar cages for the alleged concrete cores.....

according to chris, every single the picture of the concrete core were stolen in a vast government conspiracy. (no, i am not making that up). :cuckoo:

From the link again:

ROTFL!!!!! Nothing like changing your claim mid-stream to try and avoid your obvious fuck up! You first claimed plumbing has never been cast directly in concrete. Lol.....then you falsely claim they don't do it anymore.....you genius reject! The link I provided shows that yes it still does happen. Dude, how can you embarrass yourself so much and keep posting?

it is aginst the building codes to cast plumbing lines into concrete....if it is being done it is in violation of the law....

found those rebar cages yet....

From the link again:

i have maintained that it hasnt been done because it hasnt been done in MY liftime you fucktard
this is something that was known a long fucking time ago
i didnt need you to tell me that pipes cast inside concrete would break
its a KNOWN quantity

and since i'm not wrong, i'm not embarrassed in the least
you, on the other hand, should be

Last edited:
From the link again:

As manu1959 has already pointed out, most building codes do not allow plumbing to be cast into concrete. Here a quote from the following PDF. http://www.smartblock.com/tochange/pdf/7.pdf

Most building codes prohibit direct embedment of pipes in concrete walls and foundations to avoid damage from expansion and contraction of hot water pipes and from expansion, contraction and settlement of structural systems.

Taken from section 7.2.1 of the PDF.

As manu1959 has already pointed out, most building codes do not allow plumbing to be cast into concrete. Here a quote from the following PDF. http://www.smartblock.com/tochange/pdf/7.pdf

Most building codes prohibit direct embedment of pipes in concrete walls and foundations to avoid damage from expansion and contraction of hot water pipes and from expansion, contraction and settlement of structural systems.

We all know you and gamolon were claiming it is something that has never happened and since I've shown that claim to be bullshit now you want to backpedal. Don't waste my fucking time.

it is aginst the building codes to cast plumbing lines into concrete....if it is being done it is in violation of the law....

I never said it was legal to cast into concrete. I was simply pointing out it has been done because gamolon and dive tried to say it is something that has never bee done.

Why the hell ask me about rebar? Where did I say anything about that?

I never said it was legal to cast into concrete. I was simply pointing out it has been done because gamolon and dive tried to say it is something that has never bee done.

Why the hell ask me about rebar? Where did I say anything about that?
why must you fucking troofers lie so much
i NEVER said it has never ever been done
i said it WASNT done
as in in the time period being discussed

I work with a civil engineer. We frequently ignore codes and engineer around norms that codes consider and compensate for in our design and engineering of constructing custom structures. The engineers certificate absolves the municipality of the liability nullifying the public safety purpose of the code.

The twins were about as "custom" as custom gets.

this is what a concrete core looks like under construction.
comcast-12-14-062.jpg

this is the STEEL core being built at the world trade center
trident3_1.jpg

where are the pictures of this mysterious concrete core from the WTC? :cuckoo:

Last edited:
this is what a concrete core looks like under construction.
comcast-12-14-062.jpg

this is the STEEL core being built at the world trade center

Of course that is with the newly developed climbing form rather than 30 years ago where the interior box columns were used to support the exterior form wood. Meaning that the concrete is inside the steel structure shown below.

trident3_1.jpg

where are the pictures of this mysterious concrete core from the WTC? :cuckoo:

The concrete core.

southcorestands.gif

Show steel core columns in the core area on 9-11 because if they existed, they were of the strongest elements of the towers structure and they would be there.

All I can find are mages that show an empty core area.

spire_dust-3.jpg

Of course that is with the newly developed climbing form rather than 30 years ago where the interior box columns were used to support the exterior form wood. Meaning that the concrete is inside the steel structure shown below.

you see any concrete in there? :cuckoo:

you see any concrete in there? :cuckoo:

The concrete was up to 7 floors below the top floors of WTC 1. There is concrete and it was very difficult to get a decent picture of it because it was dark, up to 60 feet inside the perimeter and usually well below the top floor.

Do you know the alloy of the invisi-steel core colums that were supposedly inside the core area?

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

Forum List

Back