FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

If I say the perpetrators took the images of the concrete at construction before 9-11, that is reasonable, because I allege they new they were going to conduct this deception. This is logical in order to evade/obstruct justice and detection.
its not logical. it is paranoid. there are no pictures of a concrete core BECAUSE THERE WAS NO CONCRETE CORE. nobody stole all the pictures that ever existed. that would be an impossible task to begin with. yo uare paranoid and delusional.

If I say that the towers you say exist must have had a very strong core and withstood 3, 110 mph winds, then historically it shows to be very strong.

If it was very strong and in the center of the building, it would be standing after the outside of the building fell.
so your claim is that even though the building collapsed the core should be standing? you think the core was designed to stand even though a building was collapsing all around it and crushing it not only from the top but from the sides as it collapsed? its completely illogical.

No image from 9-11 show the supposed steel core columns.
you've been shown the pictures many, many times. your apparent mental illness is causing you to deny what your eyes are seeing.

or maybe you are hypnotized by the blinking and breathing man to not see them.

anyway, everybody else can see them. the entire world. your wacko denials arent going to convince anyone that steel core they see with their own eyes is concrete. so do you think you are right or the 6 billion other people in the world?

The publisher of a magazine, or anyone one writing something is obviously the one making the statement. You've said nothing that is not common knowledge.
so why do you continue to say Robertson said it when you are admitting here that it is the publisher saying it? Robertson has NEVER said the core was concrete. not once. prove he did. you got nothing. give it up.

I say Newsweek is going to be very accurate with their information to the public when it is information vital to documenting fact for the public in a case of 3,000 deaths.
newsweek makes mistakes just like everybody else.

You have totally failed to address the question and clearly are supporting secret methods of mass murder with you manipulation.
manipulation? who am i manipulating? i am entitled to my opinion and am free to express it. actually i feel it is YOU that is mocking the 3000 americans killed by terrorist by spreading your paranoid, delusional rantings that are in complete contrast to every piece of hard evidence.

This man is thinking about how many friends he has lost. Men he worked with, counted on and cared for, protected. He felt they were like brothers.
and you are mocking him by posting his picture with your LIES.[/quote]

He was gagged by an administrative order from talking about his experience.
END Police-Firefighter 911 Gag Order: New Yorkers For The Common Good
prove it.

If I say the perpetrators took the images of the concrete at construction before 9-11, that is reasonable, because I allege they new they were going to conduct this deception. This is logical in order to evade/obstruct justice and detection.
its not logical. it is paranoid. there are no pictures of a concrete core BECAUSE THERE WAS NO CONCRETE CORE. nobody stole all the pictures that ever existed. that would be an impossible task to begin with. yo uare paranoid and delusional.

If I say that the towers you say exist must have had a very strong core and withstood 3, 110 mph winds, then historically it shows to be very strong.

If it was very strong and in the center of the building, it would be standing after the outside of the building fell.
so your claim is that even though the building collapsed the core should be standing? you think the core was designed to stand even though a building was collapsing all around it

You are out of it dude.

southcorestands.gif

You support secret mass murder while America mourns and seeks justice, truth and peace.

1377998.jpg

You support secret mass murder while America mourns and seeks justice, truth and peace.
fuck you, jerkoff. you dont tell me what i support. i support what i please and it is certainly not the killing of americans.

you are the lowest of the low. you have foreign terrorist flying planes into buildings killing americans and despite that indesputable fact you wish to claim it wasnt terrorists, that it was other americans.

you deserve to be tied around the ankles and your corpse hung from a bridge.

explain to all of us how americans planted explosives in the towers 30 years earlier jsut so they could blow up americans later.

YOU ARE COMPLETELY DELUSIONAL.

1. you need to get dragged out of a business by the police because you were a raving lunatic saying a cement truck blew a fuse in your car and wanted to get reimbursed $66.

2. you think people that blink and breathe while looking at you are trying to hypnotize you and you include them in lawsuits.

3. you sued santa barbara because they restrained you from going to a school to stop a school shooting. (that never happened, i am guessing).

shall i continue?:cuckoo:

So big that a 3x7' hallway runs along it's length to connect plumbing that was cast into the wall.

:lol::lol::lol:

Plumbing CAST INTO A CONRETE WALL?!?!?!?!

Are you friggin' serious???

You obviously don't know what the hell you are talking about.

"The Superior Walls System consists of pre-cast, studded concrete walls. The ready-to-finish wall panels feature built-in plumbing and electrical access holes."
Pre-Cast Foundation System

So big that a 3x7' hallway runs along it's length to connect plumbing that was cast into the wall.

"The Superior Walls System consists of pre-cast, studded concrete walls. The ready-to-finish wall panels feature built-in plumbing and electrical access holes."
uh, please show me where it says the plumbing was "cast into the concrete"
since it doesnt you clearly didnt bother to actually READ your link

talk about someone that doesnt know what the hell they are talking about
that would be YOU

that would be YOU

What the hell do you think the access holes in the concrete panels are for? Stick what you are best at....just calling people names.

that would be YOU

What the hell do you think the access holes in the concrete panels are for? Stick what you are best at....just calling people names.
access holes are not casting the PLUMBING into the walls, moron
you say something stupid and moronic, people will call you stupid and moronic
so, if you don't want to be called those things, dont post stupid and moronic shit
deal?

that would be YOU

so, if you don't want to be called those things, dont post stupid and moronic shit
deal?

Here's some more free education:

"This movement can crack pipes that are cast directly into concrete."
Concrete Homes Magazine Online - Tech Talk: Concrete Homes: Working with the Trades

Great Force - www.greatforce.co.uk; technical

Now we all know you are absolutely allergic to admitting when you fuck up.

deal?

Concrete Homes Magazine Online - Tech Talk: Concrete Homes: Working with the Trades

what a fucking idiot
no shit asshole
tell me something i DONT already know for a change
damn you fucking troofers are fucking assholes

btw moron, it was christophera that was claiming the plumbing was CAST INTO THE FUCKING CONCRETE if you would take a fucking reading comprehension class you might not be called a moron quite so much
till then you keep proving me correct in calling you one

Last edited:

LEARN TO READ!!!!

It says built-in ACCESS HOLES. Not the actual plumbing. Do you know the difference between access holes FOR plumbing and actually saying the plumbing WAS CAST INTO THE CONCRETE?

Get a clue genius.

that would be YOU

Wow.

Casting something into concrete means it's set in place the concrete is poured around it. Rebar is CAST into concrete. Chris does not say "access holes for plumbing to go through" were CAST into the concrete, he says "the plumbing was cast into the concrete".

that would be YOU

Wow.

Casting something into concrete means it's set in place the concrete is poured around it. Rebar is CAST into concrete. Chris does not say "access holes for plumbing to go through" were CAST into the concrete, he says "the plumbing was cast into the concrete".
wait till you see his last post on that
that guy is totally fucking NUTZ

deal?

what a fucking idiot
no shit asshole

btw moron, it was christophera that was claiming the plumbing was CAST INTO THE FUCKING CONCRETE if you would take a fucking reading comprehension class you might not be called a moron quite so much

Why are you always such a whiny little girl? Gamolon tried to laugh at the idea of plumbing being cast into concrete walls. You tried to echo his laugh and all it did was reveal your ignorance. The "access holes" from the prefab concrete slabs was so you could CAST THE PLUMBING INTO THE CONCRETE WALLS. Then when I show with a different link that plumbing is cast into concrete walls you pretend you didn't agree with Gamolon?

You're a classic case of a foregone abortion, regretted.

what a fucking idiot
no shit asshole

Why are you always such a whiny little girl? Gamolon tried to laugh at the idea of plumbing being cast into concrete walls. You tried to echo his laugh and all it did was reveal your ignorance. The "access holes" from the prefab concrete slabs was so you could CAST THE PLUMBING INTO THE CONCRETE WALLS. Then when I show with a different link that plumbing is cast into concrete walls you pretend you didn't agree with Gamolon?

you're still a fucking idiot
gam did nothing of the sort
he was laughing at your stupidity fool

and your link didnt say plumbing was cast into walls
it said ACCESS HOLES WERE
learn to fucking READ MORON

you dont tell me what i support. i support what i please

And your support for secret methods of mass murder with NO EVIDENCE please the perpetrators very much.

When you fail to recognize violations of law that enable the FEMA deception such as the ex NYC mayor who took the plans and hid them while the courts protect their hiding, then you clearly support lawless government, and in this case an infiltrated government that has conducted mass murder on citizens.

I agree, fanatical muslims flew planes, perhaps you are unaware of what was quite basically FBI supervision of the 19993 bombing.

The FBI Allowed the 1993 WTC Bombing to Happen

Consider that because the unconscious is used in muslim societies, that is the reason western society persecute them, for at least a thousand years now, or those of our separate history, that muslims hatred for the societal structure we represent can be used to manipulate them to do things such as hijack and fly plans into towers.

Meaning that the conflict was largely created by our leadership to justify taxation supporting permanent war.

what a fucking idiot
no shit asshole

IDIOTS all of you fucking troofers

that would be YOU

Wow.

Here ya go......

"Another reason for the isolation is to allow for slight movement between the concrete and the plumbing as the building expands and contracts in response to thermal change. This movement can crack pipes that are cast directly into concrete. If you must embed directly in the concrete, then plastic piping is your best alternative."

Do you see where it specifically says:

"This movement can crack pipes that are cast directly into concrete"

That's exactly what Chris said...plumbing cast into the concrete. Now dance like that little bitch divecon.

you dont tell me what i support. i support what i please

And your support for secret methods of mass murder with NO EVIDENCE please the perpetrators very much.

When you fail to recognize violations of law that enable the FEMA deception such as the ex NYC mayor who took the plans and hid them while the courts protect their hiding, then you clearly support lawless government, and in this case an infiltrated government that has conducted mass murder on citizens.

I agree, fanatical muslims flew planes, perhaps you are unaware of what was quite basically FBI supervision of the 19993 bombing.

The FBI Allowed the 1993 WTC Bombing to Happen

Consider that because the unconscious is used in muslim societies, that is the reason western society persecute them, for at least a thousand years now, or those of our separate history, that muslims hatred for the societal structure we represent can be used to manipulate them to do things such as hijack and fly plans into towers.

Meaning that the conflict was largely created by our leadership to justify taxation supporting permanent war.
hey, tell us again how the plumbing was "cast into the concrete"
moron

Forum List

Back