FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

You obviously don't know what the hell you are talking about.

"The Superior Walls System consists of pre-cast, studded concrete walls. The ready-to-finish wall panels feature built-in plumbing and electrical access holes."
Pre-Cast Foundation System
uh, please show me where it says the plumbing was "cast into the concrete"
since it doesnt you clearly didnt bother to actually READ your link

talk about someone that doesnt know what the hell they are talking about
that would be YOU

What the hell do you think the access holes in the concrete panels are for? Stick what you are best at....just calling people names.

Good observation!

Logic, reason, accountability, the concept of law, are all lost on it.

What the hell do you think the access holes in the concrete panels are for? Stick what you are best at....just calling people names.

Wow.

Casting something into concrete means it's set in place the concrete is poured around it. Rebar is CAST into concrete. Chris does not say "access holes for plumbing to go through" were CAST into the concrete, he says "the plumbing was cast into the concrete".

Here ya go......

"Another reason for the isolation is to allow for slight movement between the concrete and the plumbing as the building expands and contracts in response to thermal change. This movement can crack pipes that are cast directly into concrete. If you must embed directly in the concrete, then plastic piping is your best alternative."
Concrete Homes Magazine Online - Tech Talk: Concrete Homes: Working with the Trades

Do you see where it specifically says:

"This movement can crack pipes that are cast directly into concrete"

That's exactly what Chris said...plumbing cast into the concrete. Now dance like that little bitch divecon.
again, moron, learn to fucking READ
plumbing is NOT cast into concrete
ACCESS holes FOR the plumbing IS

stupid moronic fucking idiotic troofer

uh, please show me where it says the plumbing was "cast into the concrete"
since it doesnt you clearly didnt bother to actually READ your link

talk about someone that doesnt know what the hell they are talking about
that would be YOU

Good observation!

Logic, reason, accountability, the concept of law, are all lost on it.
except he is as wrong as you
and yet he doesnt believe in your fucking concrete core either

what a fucking idiot
no shit asshole
tell me something i DONT already know for a change
damn you fucking troofers are fucking assholes

btw moron, it was christophera that was claiming the plumbing was CAST INTO THE FUCKING CONCRETE if you would take a fucking reading comprehension class you might not be called a moron quite so much
till then you keep proving me correct in calling you one

Why are you always such a whiny little girl? Gamolon tried to laugh at the idea of plumbing being cast into concrete walls. You tried to echo his laugh and all it did was reveal your ignorance. The "access holes" from the prefab concrete slabs was so you could CAST THE PLUMBING INTO THE CONCRETE WALLS. Then when I show with a different link that plumbing is cast into concrete walls you pretend you didn't agree with Gamolon?

You're a classic case of a foregone abortion, regretted.
IDIOTS all of you fucking troofers

At least consistently prove you are absolutely incapable of admitting when you fuck up.

Why are you always such a whiny little girl? Gamolon tried to laugh at the idea of plumbing being cast into concrete walls. You tried to echo his laugh and all it did was reveal your ignorance. The "access holes" from the prefab concrete slabs was so you could CAST THE PLUMBING INTO THE CONCRETE WALLS. Then when I show with a different link that plumbing is cast into concrete walls you pretend you didn't agree with Gamolon?

IDIOTS all of you fucking troofers

At least consistently prove you are absolutely incapable of admitting when you fuck up.
i DIDNT FUCK UP ASSHOLE

you DID

So big that a 3x7' hallway runs along it's length to connect plumbing that was cast into the wall.

:lol::lol::lol:

Plumbing CAST INTO A CONRETE WALL?!?!?!?!

Are you friggin' serious???

And we can be sure that the pipe was very special, as was everything else having to do with those 1,350 foot tall cast concrete tubes built as the core structure of the towers.

Most importantly is you evade recognition of the fact that the core wall at its base shows that the "leaked" plans from silvertein, who profited from the tradgedy, do not represent what was actually build and found at ground zero.

Such behavior support secret methods of mass murder and obstructs justice.

Last edited:

Wow.

Casting something into concrete means it's set in place the concrete is poured around it. Rebar is CAST into concrete. Chris does not say "access holes for plumbing to go through" were CAST into the concrete, he says "the plumbing was cast into the concrete".

Here ya go......

"Another reason for the isolation is to allow for slight movement between the concrete and the plumbing as the building expands and contracts in response to thermal change. This movement can crack pipes that are cast directly into concrete. If you must embed directly in the concrete, then plastic piping is your best alternative."
Concrete Homes Magazine Online - Tech Talk: Concrete Homes: Working with the Trades

That's exactly what Chris said...plumbing cast into the concrete. Now dance like that little bitch divecon.
what the fuck do you think i have been SAYING MORON
you dont CAST PLUMBING INTO CONCRETE
asswipe

Here's some more free education:

"This movement can crack pipes that are cast directly into concrete."

Great Force - www.greatforce.co.uk; technical

Now we all know you are absolutely allergic to admitting when you fuck up.
what a fucking idiot
no shit asshole

btw moron, it was christophera that was claiming the plumbing was CAST INTO THE FUCKING CONCRETE if you would take a fucking reading comprehension class you might not be called a moron quite so much

Incorrect.

The ACCESS HOLES or TUBES are cast into the concrete not the actual plumbing. The plumbing goes through the access holes/tubes after the concrete is hardened. Thus, the plumbing is not CAST INTO THE CONCRETE.

You have no clue as to what you are talking about.

you dont tell me what i support. i support what i please

And your support for secret methods of mass murder with NO EVIDENCE please the perpetrators very much.

When you fail to recognize violations of law that enable the FEMA deception such as the ex NYC mayor who took the plans and hid them while the courts protect their hiding, then you clearly support lawless government, and in this case an infiltrated government that has conducted mass murder on citizens.

I agree, fanatical muslims flew planes, perhaps you are unaware of what was quite basically FBI supervision of the 19993 bombing.

The FBI Allowed the 1993 WTC Bombing to Happen

Consider that because the unconscious is used in muslim societies, that is the reason western society persecute them, for at least a thousand years now, or those of our separate history, that muslims hatred for the societal structure we represent can be used to manipulate them to do things such as hijack and fly plans into towers.

Meaning that the conflict was largely created by our leadership to justify taxation supporting permanent war.
hey, tell us again how the plumbing was "cast into the concrete"
moron

From the link again:

This movement can crack pipes that are cast directly into concrete

Doesn't that say something about pipes that were cast directly into concrete?

sorry, i'm lost. are we arguing about the plumbing in a non-existent concrete core?

Wow.

Here ya go......

asswipe

Not only would engineers cast concrete into plumbing, they would be sure it was symetrical and lend to the strength of the concrete core.

what a fucking idiot
no shit asshole

Incorrect.

The ACCESS HOLES or TUBES are cast into the concrete not the actual plumbing. The plumbing goes through the access holes/tubes after the concrete is hardened. Thus, the plumbing is not CAST INTO THE CONCRETE.

You have no clue as to what you are talking about.

It looks like you misunderstood what Chris said about plumbing being cast into concrete walls then decided to run with it. I've already shown a link that points out:

You can keep ignoring that as long you wish to ignore you fucked up.

Here ya go......

asswipe

Not only would engineers cast concrete into plumbing, they would be sure it was symetrical and lend to the strength of the concrete core.

There you go Curvelight you bonehead.

He ADMITS that he was talking on piping being directly cast into the concrete, no access holes or tubes needed. Why ales would he say that the plumbing added strength to the core?

Plumbing adding strength to the core!!!!

OMFG!!!! That's got to be the funniest thing I've read yet. Try explaining that to structural engineers.

And your support for secret methods of mass murder with NO EVIDENCE please the perpetrators very much.

When you fail to recognize violations of law that enable the FEMA deception such as the ex NYC mayor who took the plans and hid them while the courts protect their hiding, then you clearly support lawless government, and in this case an infiltrated government that has conducted mass murder on citizens.

I agree, fanatical muslims flew planes, perhaps you are unaware of what was quite basically FBI supervision of the 19993 bombing.

Consider that because the unconscious is used in muslim societies, that is the reason western society persecute them, for at least a thousand years now, or those of our separate history, that muslims hatred for the societal structure we represent can be used to manipulate them to do things such as hijack and fly plans into towers.

Meaning that the conflict was largely created by our leadership to justify taxation supporting permanent war.
moron

From the link again:

Doesn't that say something about pipes that were cast directly into concrete?
which means they DONT DO IT ANYMORE
like not since it first happened MORON

It looks like you misunderstood what Chris said about plumbing being cast into concrete walls then decided to run with it. I've already shown a link that points out:

You can keep ignoring that as long you wish to ignore you fucked up.

How's your foot taste?!?

Hey Curve. How stupid do you feel right now? I gotta know.

you dont tell me what i support. i support what i please

moron

Going by your request:

Can you read that? It fulfills your request of pipes that are cast directly into concrete. Call me some more names because you have no chance of admitting you fuck up all the time.

asswipe

There you go Curvelight you bonehead.

He ADMITS that he was talking on piping being directly cast into the concrete, no access holes or tubes needed. Why ales would he say that the plumbing added strength to the core?

Plumbing adding strength to the core!!!!

OMFG!!!! That's got to be the funniest thing I've read yet. Try explaining that to structural engineers.

and stupid troofer curvelight is defending that fucktard

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

moron

Going by your request:

Can you read that? It fulfills your request of pipes that are cast directly into concrete. Call me some more names because you have no chance of admitting you fuck up all the time.
you keep proving that you are a fucking idiotic moron
but dont stop, its been fun laughing at your stupidity on display
:lol::lol:

this is what a concrete core looks like under construction.
comcast-12-14-062.jpg

this is the STEEL core being built at the world trade center
trident3_1.jpg

are there still any imbeciles that think the wtc had a concrete core? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back