FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

Hey Cristo, we're all blinking and breathing at you. Do you see the steel columns yet? Look again. Are you sure? We all see steel columns. You must have been hypnotized to see concrete walls even though none were constructed.

Everyone can't be wrong. ITS JUST YOU MORON.

i showed you PICTURES of the steel core you dumbfuck!!!!

now be nice to me or i will breathe and blink in your general direction.

Why do people like you constantly call others stupid after it has been proven when you fuck up you refuse to own responsibility? Why even pretend your allegiance is to accurate information? I think it's because you pick an issue where you never have to be accountable. Your main purpose here is to compensate for what you lack by doing nothing but tearing others down. Why not pick an insignificant issue instead of bringing nothing but harm to an extremely important topic?
maybe because they display stupidity
like YOU you dumbfuck

Oh neato! Divecon is calling people names! Wow! Truly original and amazing! Why is it you never have anything of substance to offer?

Hey Cristo, we're all blinking and breathing at you. Do you see the steel columns yet? Look again. Are you sure? We all see steel columns. You must have been hypnotized to see concrete walls even though none were constructed.

Everyone can't be wrong. ITS JUST YOU MORON.

Blink and breath all you want, no one will see anything but concrete surrounding an empty core area on 9-11.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

Your support for secret methods of mass murder is being evaluated by Americans that know they NEED a lawful and Constitutional government.

grief_6.jpg

Last edited:
here he shows a photo of STEEL COLUMNS with cross members, yet denies they exist
that is classic delusion

thats really concrete. secret photoshop agents hiding in underground bases beneath denver airport have a psyops campaign to replace every picture of the concrete core with photos that are airbrushed to look like steel.

hey chris, show us ONE PHOTO of the concrete core before 9/11.

here he shows a photo of STEEL COLUMNS with cross members, yet denies they exist
that is classic delusion

thats really concrete. secret photoshop agents hiding in underground bases beneath denver airport have a psyops campaign to replace every picture of the concrete core with photos that are airbrushed to look like steel.

hey chris, show us ONE PHOTO of the concrete core before 9/11.

You know your masters took all the images of concrete at construction so that is what you ask for to try and keep the methods of mass murder secret.

Your masters, the perpetrators of mass murder could not control cameras on 9-11 or the images from them, so those images show the concrete core, NOT steel core columns.

If the supposed steel core columns existed, they were super strong, and would be very visible on 9-11, however, they are never seen and an image of them has never been posted.

Only images showing concrete surrounding the core, or in this case the rebar that was inside the concrete is seen.

spire_dust-3.jpg

If this is not true, you will post an image of the steel core columns in the core area on 9-11.

BTW, the removal of images extends to the documentary aired on PBS in 1990 that I viewed. Dr. Ron Larsen, Ph.D, physics, conducted a search for it and here is an excerpt from his web radio show which I co hosted, where he updates and reveals that major libraries had the "Engineering and Construction of the Twin Towers" listed in their inventory.

http://algoxy.com/psych/audio/rl-cb6-27-07pbs.doc_1-2.mp3

You know your masters took all the images of concrete at construction so that is what you ask for to try and keep the methods of mass murder secret.

Your masters, the perpetrators of mass murder could not control cameras on 9-11 or the images from them, so those images show the concrete core, NOT steel core columns.

If the supposed steel core columns existed, they were super strong, and would be very visible on 9-11, however, they are never seen and an image of them has never been posted.

Only images showing concrete surrounding the core, or in this case the rebar that was inside the concrete is seen.

you do realize you have mental issues, right?

you do realize how paranoid your statement here is, dont you?

seriously, get some help. you need it.

Why do people like you constantly call others stupid after it has been proven when you fuck up you refuse to own responsibility? Why even pretend your allegiance is to accurate information? I think it's because you pick an issue where you never have to be accountable. Your main purpose here is to compensate for what you lack by doing nothing but tearing others down. Why not pick an insignificant issue instead of bringing nothing but harm to an extremely important topic?
like YOU you dumbfuck

Oh neato! Divecon is calling people names! Wow! Truly original and amazing! Why is it you never have anything of substance to offer?
i do, but i save it for people that will actually understand it, and clearly you and delusional dumbfucks like you, cant

you do realize how paranoid your statement here is, dont you?

seriously, get some help. you need it.
he really is delusional

like YOU you dumbfuck

i do, but i save it for people that will actually understand it, and clearly you and delusional dumbfucks like you, cant

You sure do spend a lot of time calling people names in threads and rep buttons. That's about all you do so the answer to the question will have to wait until you decide to try and be honest. So far, it looks like the question will never get answered.

You sure do spend a lot of time calling people names in threads and rep buttons. That's about all you do so the answer to the question will have to wait until you decide to try and be honest. So far, it looks like the question will never get answered.
i'm always honest, but i'm sick of delusional troofer dumbfucks
so you find a different topic to post on that i also post on you MIGHT see something different
but on this topic you will get nothing else because that is all you deserve

I do realize you have no evidence, and logically, therefore your words serve the interest of the perpetrators. Others certainly realize this, because the core area of the Twins is always empty in all 9-11 images.

The massive concrete shear wall of the east side of the WTC 1 concrete core.

core_animation_75.gif

Last edited:

And the perpetrators of mass murder of 9-11 are sick of the US Constitution, so have you working against those that try to protect it and FOR the secrect methods of mass murder used on 9-11.

Last edited:

And the perpetrators of mass murder of 9-11 are sick of the US Constitution, so have you working against those that try to protect it and FOR the secrect methods of mass murder used on 9-11.
you are wrong again, dumbfuck
i LOVE the US Constitution, and the fact that it allows me to calling fucking morons like YOU, fucking morons
and there is NOTHING you can do about it

I do realize you have no evidence, and logically, therefore your words serve the interest of the perpetrators. Others certainly realize this, because the core area of the Twins is always empty in all 9-11 images.

except that gif shows nothing that backs your claim, you are completely batshit fucking crazy INSANE

except that gif shows nothing that backs your claim, you are completely batshit fucking crazy INSANE

Antoher text denial, ........ worthless, particularly from you, one who will not even post what they think in the case of the lead engineers information to Newsweek of September 13, 2001. Or, when you say it is incorrect, is that because Robertson did not seek correction, or did Newsweek refuse to correct?

Either assertion is not reasonable when the murder of 3,000 is involved, so you remain unaccountable and work with ad hominum and ridicule supporting the secret methods of mass murder.

Antoher text denial, ........ worthless, particularly from you, one who will not even post what they think in the case of the lead engineers information to Newsweek of September 13, 2001. Or, when you say it is incorrect, is that because Robertson did not seek correction, or did Newsweek refuse to correct?

Either assertion is not reasonable when the murder of 3,000 is involved, so you remain unaccountable and work with ad hominum and ridicule supporting the secret methods of mass murder.
no, thats every post you make, totally worthless
you are batshit fucking crazy delusionally insane

and you have FINALLY figured out that i am ridiculing your fucking moronic ass?

you claim Robertson said something. it was the author of the article saying it. any stupid 3rd grade child can see that. a retraction is completely irrelevant and unnecessary since he didnt say it. you are being a moron. :cuckoo:

i agree 3000 people were murdered and it was a horrible act. i just dont agree with your theory that pictures of the steel core being built are really concrete and that when the world trade center towers were built explosives were placed inside the concrete so they could be blown up 30 years later. its a completely ridiculous argument with absolutely no facts to back it up. NONE. :cuckoo:

now go take your psych meds, go watch wheel of fortune on tv and shut up or i will come out of my secret underground psy-ops base and come blink at you and breathe. :cuckoo:

Another text denial, ........ worthless, particularly from you, one who will not even post what they think in the case of the lead engineers information to Newsweek of September 13, 2001. Or, when you say it is incorrect, is that because Robertson did not seek correction, or did Newsweek refuse to correct?

Your use too many distortions to consider anything you say. If I say the perpetrators took the images of the concrete at construction before 9-11, that is reasonable, because I allege they new they were going to conduct this deception. This is logical in order to evade/obstruct justice and detection.

If I say that the towers you say exist must have had a very strong core and withstood 3, 110 mph winds, then historically it shows to be very strong.

If it was very strong and in the center of the building, it would be standing after the outside of the building fell.

It is not.

spire_dust-3.jpg

No image from 9-11 show the supposed steel core columns.

you claim Robertson said something. it was the author of the article saying it.

The publisher of a magazine, or anyone one writing something is obviously the one making the statement. You've said nothing that is not common knowledge.

I say Newsweek is going to be very accurate with their information to the public when it is information vital to documenting fact for the public in a case of 3,000 deaths.

You have totally failed to address the question and clearly are supporting secret methods of mass murder with you manipulation.

This man is thinking about how many friends he has lost. Men he worked with, counted on and cared for, protected. He felt they were like brothers.

He was gagged by an administrative order from talking about his experience.
END Police-Firefighter 911 Gag Order: New Yorkers For The Common Good

You work to hide the truth of how they died.

181456__hbo_l.jpg

Forum List

Back