FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

No evidence agent. Null post.

holy fuck!!!

you are complaining about somebody else not having evidence?!! :lol:

this thread is almost 2,800 posts long of people asking for evidence of your concrete core and you have yet t oshow any!!! :cuckoo:

You have shown you do not have the experience and knowledge to recognize it. You are not accountable and not reasonable.

southcorestands.gif

Agent, your erroneous, misrepresenation = null post.

Last edited:
no shit, the nature of the core doesnt change the fact that the buildings were brought down because of the attacks
there was NO CONCRETE IN THE CORE ABOVE GRADE and that was WELL KNOWN
and i dont care what the fuck this moron claims, i know it for a fact since i knew that BEFORE the attacks

evidence has been posted, and anyone with a functioning brain has seen and believes it
that leaves you out
you, the only one of of billions of people on planet earth that thinks the WTC had concrete core

Like many high-rises built in the 1960s, the Twin Towers were constructed with their weight distributed between a hollow steel core (containing services like elevators) and steel columns around the perimeter, maximizing open floor space. Many believe the older high-rise design, in which steel columns are often encased in concrete, is more fire resistant.

“A lot of people have told me, ‘You should have used more concrete in the structure,’” said Robertson. However, his chart plotting the strength of steel vs. concrete at various temperatures showed that at the incendiary levels that raged in the towers, the two materials become similarly weak.

04.17.2002 - World Trade Center remembered

(notice that it is robertson saying that, not a reporter writing for a magazine)

hey look!!! a steel core!!!

AND ITS YOUR EVIDENCE!!! :lol:

imuyl4.jpg

and another pic of a steel core.

trident3_1.jpg

Not the core moron, that is the steel exoskeleton outside the core. And you cannot even name the structural elements seen.

This shows inside the core. No core columns, but we do see rebar in the north wall under where the spire was.

spire_dust-3.jpg

We do see a massive piece of the WTC 1 east concrete core wall falling into the empty core area.

core_animation_75.gif

Are you trying to say it was invisi-steel core columns?

Last edited:
you keep saying things are concrete but you fail to provide evidence.

this is a picture of a concrete bunny with rebarb on his head.
bunny.jpg

you keep saying things are concrete but you fail to provide evidence.

this is a picture of a concrete bunny with rebarb on his head.
bunny.jpg

You have graduated to the JREF level of posting.

there is just as much concrete core showing in my post as there are in yours. :cuckoo:

You are in error. There are probably 200,000 tons of concrete in the 1/2 height WTC 2 core seen standing here.

southcorestands.gif

America need the truth, it needs justice, it needs it's Constitution. The families of victims need closure, justice will do that.

71849695.jpg

Stop supporting secret methods of mass murder. The FEMA deception invalidates the official cause of death.

You are in error. There are probably 200,000 tons of concrete in the 1/2 height WTC 2 core seen standing here.
you are in error. there was no concrete core at the WTC. your picture is not of concrete. there is much concrete core in my picture of the bunny as there is in the picture you posted.
America need the truth, it needs justice, it needs it's Constitution. The families of victims need closure, justice will do that.
i agree. lying about the construction of the WTC towers and saying they were made of concrete when all the pictures show a steel core is disgusting. you really need to stop all this stupid bullshit. stop the delusions. and above all else STOP CONTACTING THE FAMILIES you fucking stalker psycho!!

Stop supporting secret methods of mass murder. The FEMA deception invalidates the official cause of death.
unless the official cause of death says "steel core" then i think your argument is a bit.... ehh.... CRAZY!!!

Pathological Denial: Refusal to accept external reality because it is too threatening; arguing against an anxiety-provoking stimulus by stating it doesn't exist; resolution of emotional conflict and reduction of anxiety by refusing to perceive or consciously acknowledge the more unpleasant aspects of external reality.

Pathological Denial: Refusal to accept external reality because it is too threatening; arguing against an anxiety-provoking stimulus by stating it doesn't exist; resolution of emotional conflict and reduction of anxiety by refusing to perceive or consciously acknowledge the more unpleasant aspects of external reality.

Since you have no evidence that is valid while refusing to reason and manipulating with your disinfo team, that definition could apply to you much more easily. However, it is more likely you are just traitors working to protect the infiltrators of the US government who perpetrated mass murder in NYC on 9-11.

FEMA decived NIST about the towers core structure. FEMA said it was configured like this.

femacore.gif

On 9-11, something totally different was seen.

southcorestands.gif

Since it bears no resemblence and the ex NYC mayor took the towers plans and hid them while the courts protect their hiding, enabling the FEMA deception, it is logical to assume that the Newsweek article of September 13, 2001 featuring the information of Leslie Robertson, the towers engineer is correct. Accordingly the image above shows a concrete core.

Since you have no evidence that is valid while refusing to reason and manipulating with your disinfo team, that definition could apply to you much more easily. However, it is more likely you are just traitors working to protect the infiltrators of the US government who perpetrated mass murder in NYC on 9-11.
:cuckoo:

Your behavior is my evidence. I have evidence for what I assert about the core of the Twins and it works logically with the reasoning I present.

You are an agent working to keep the secret of the methods of mass murder used on 9-11.

You have not acknowledged that laws have been violated, meaning your behavior can be interpreted as supporting lawless government.

The laws violated and the evidence presented show a violation of Constitutional due process, that the cause of death is invalid on 3,000 death certificates, and you work to see it stays in valid so Americans have no way to protec their Constitution.

Can you describe what kind of neighborhood you live in? The kids down the street, what they do? Can you prove you are actually a real person like I am. Give it a try, show us you are a real person.

Your behavior is my evidence. I have evidence for what I assert about the core of the Twins and it works logically with the reasoning I present.

You are an agent working to keep the secret of the methods of mass murder used on 9-11.

You have not acknowledged that laws have been violated, meaning your behavior can be interpreted as supporting lawless government.

The laws violated and the evidence presented show a violation of Constitutional due process, that the cause of death is invalid on 3,000 death certificates, and you work to see it stays in valid so Americans have no way to protec their Constitution.

Can you describe what kind of neighborhood you live in? The kids down the street, what they do? Can you prove you are actually a real person like I am. Give it a try, show us you are a real person.

No evidence agent, another null post.

Somehow, I don't he can describe his life wher he lives or you for that matter.

Everything both you do is what the perpetrators would want you to do. Meaning you have no evidence and work to make evidence irelevant, which of course can only be intended to keep that secret of the methods of mass murder that the perpetrators must keep concealed.

And the FEMA deception of NIST is the center of the "big lie".

Last edited:

Everything both you do is what the perpetrators would want you to do. Meaning you have no evidence and work to make evidence irelevant, which of course can only be intended to keep that secret of the methods of mass murder that the perpetrators must keep concealed.

i'm not stupid enough to post my personal info to an admitted stalker, someone that was dragged out of a business by the police for trying to get them to pay for a $66 car fuse and someone that is obviously delusional.

Forum List

Back