FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

So you pretend you can tell that is smoke, but cannot see this is concrete?

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

you mean the pointy remnants of the steel core sticking up? no, the steel core isnt concrete.

Last edited:
So you pretend you can tell that is smoke, but cannot see this is concrete?

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

you mean the pointy remnants of the steel core sticking up? no, the steel core isnt concrete.
numbnutz thinks the dust cloud is concrete
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

The perpetrators want you to pretend you think it is dust so that the secret methods of mass murder might be concealed.

It is concrete left of the structural steel of the spire. On the far left is the empty core area. Proving there were no steel core columns and FEMA decieved NIST and the world about the Twin towers structural core.

The perpetrators want you to pretend you think it is dust so that the secret methods of mass murder might be concealed.

It is concrete left of the structural steel of the spire. On the far left is the empty core area. Proving there were no steel core columns and FEMA decieved NIST and the world about the Twin towers structural core.

can you please break out the MS Paint program and show me exactly what you are saying is the concrete core?

i think we are both saying the same thing is not the concrete core. you are calling it a spire and i am saying its a pointy metal thing. i want to be clear as to what you are calling the concrete core. you are saying it is still partially standing?

anyone found pictures of the rebar cages..............

maybe they are hiding in the dust cloud that apparently isnt really dust. :cuckoo:

ah come on they look like this and would be 100 stories tall.....

Considering you think "shoring trusses" exist, and exist in towers, your opinion ain't worth the text it takes to share it.

Rebar of the concrete core shear walls of WTC 1.

spire_dust-3.jpg

Look how the lie is used again and again to justify war.

http://www.youtube.com/v/9-dGHwe6COM

can you please break out the MS Paint program and show me exactly what you are saying is the concrete core?

This is WTC 1 concrete core. MS sucks.

The Concrete Core Of The WTC Towers

Considering you think "shoring trusses" exist, and exist in towers, your opinion ain't worth the text it takes to share it.
Rebar of the concrete core shear walls of WTC 1.

spire_dust-3.jpg

Look how the lie is used again and again to justify war.

http://www.youtube.com/v/9-dGHwe6COM

OMG Cristo. Still trying to convince someone that 2 + 2 = 3 and no one is believing you. They know you are an idiot. The WTC towers did not have concrete shear walls, they weren't designed, built, nor seen in the wreckage. Stop wasting everyone's time. We're just trying to show you the simple truth, and you're trying to flim-flam "greater fools" to buy your stupid book.

so basically you have no pictures of a concrete core. you cant show us a concrete core from all the construction pictures. you cant show us a concrete core on 9/11. you cant show us a concrete core any time in between the two.

you see a pattern here?

so basically you have no pictures of a concrete core. you cant show us a concrete core from all the construction pictures. you cant show us a concrete core on 9/11. you cant show us a concrete core any time in between the two.

you see a pattern here?
the pattern is christopher a brown is a fucking moron

so basically you have no pictures of a concrete core.

Correct, because your masters, the infiltrators of the US government and perpetrators of mass murder on 9-11 TOOK THE images from the archives. Just like they TOOK the video from PBS I viewed in 1990 that makes it possible for me to identify the structural elements seen in 9-11 images.

Accordingly, I use images from 9-11 that show concrete and an EMPTY core area which proves concrete and DISPROVES the steel core columns in one move.

southcorestands.gif

Here is proof the video DID exist in the PBS archives. Dr Ron Larsen Ph.d updates his search for the video on his web radio show in 2007.

http://algoxy.com/psych/audio/rl-cb6-27-07pbs.doc_1-2.mp3

you see a pattern here?
the pattern is christopher a brown is a fucking moron

Wrong.

The pattern is agents working hard with NO EVIDENCE, only ad hominum and pitiful, juvenile efforts at ridicule to DISINFORM. The pattern is repeated refusal to provide explanation of facts and reasonable questions.

The pattern is when a tough quesion is asked of one agent, another agent comes in with distractive ad hominum, followed by a 3rd agent, back and forth until the questions they cannot answer are pushed off the last page.

FACT observable in this thread over and over as a PATTERN of behavior, ......... that is intended to protect the secret methods of mass murder..

Last edited:

Correct, because your masters, the infiltrators of the US government and perpetrators of mass murder on 9-11 TOOK THE images from the archives. Just like they TOOK the video from PBS I viewed in 1990 that makes it possible for me to identify the structural elements seen in 9-11 images.

Accordingly, I use images from 9-11 that show concrete and an EMPTY core area which proves concrete and DISPROVES the steel core columns in one move.

Here is proof the video DID exist in the PBS archives. Dr Ron Larsen Ph.d updates his search for the video on his web radio show in 2007.

yeah, and i bet they went and ripped them out of all those books published about the WTC back in the 70'd too
you know you can buy those on amazon, right?
and since you claim mad scanning skills and know everything about ORC you should have no trouble scanning a few in

yeah, and i bet they went and ripped them out of all those books published about the WTC back in the 70'd too
and since you claim mad scanning skills and know everything about ORC you should have no trouble scanning a few in

That would be your job, because you have no evidence that is not misrepresented, which is easily done, meaning only 9-11 images of steel core columns are valid.

Here's mine from those type sources.

"Skyscraper". Oxford Illustrated Encyclopedia of Invention and Technology. Oxford University Press. p. 322. ISBN 0-19-869138-6.

"Modern skyscrapers such as the World Trade Center, New York, have steel and concrete hull-and-core structures. The central core–a reinforced concrete tower–contains lift shafts, staircases, and vertical ducts."

A scan too.

oxfordarchcore.jpg

That would be your job, because you have no evidence that is not misrepresented, which is easily done, meaning only 9-11 images of steel core columns are valid.

"Skyscraper". Oxford Illustrated Encyclopedia of Invention and Technology. Oxford University Press. p. 322. ISBN 0-19-869138-6.

"Modern skyscrapers such as the World Trade Center, New York, have steel and concrete hull-and-core structures. The central core–a reinforced concrete tower–contains lift shafts, staircases, and vertical ducts."

A scan too.

oxfordarchcore.jpg
except its WRONG
and MASSIVELY so

A scan too.

oxfordarchcore.jpg
except its WRONG
and MASSIVELY so

No evidence agent. Null post.

A scan too.
except its WRONG
and MASSIVELY so

No evidence agent. Null post.
MASSIVE EVIDENCE moron, and it has already been posted
construction photos showing STEEL COLUMNS and NO REBAR OR CONCRETE

Forum List

Back