FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

motion to squash - DENIED.

You forget about the 3,000 that were murdered. By doing so you expose you agenda as serving the interests of the perpetrators.

FEMA decieved NIST invalidating the cause of death. You, in your psyops role, seek to evoke "emotional reasoning" to distract from the deprivation of due process in 3,000 murders.

The image below is conformed face page of a Motion to Strike the commissioners declaration because she erroneously declared the Motion to Strike was heard. It wa not. The sb county superior court, to protect the abusive commissioner from doing what she is, which is retaliating against me in family law court. Below that is the text of the motion.

The fact this face page is stamped "RECEIVED" violates due process. It should be stamped "FILED" Essentially denying my right to correct the record or preserving erroneous information in the record. It enables the judge to ignore it, and that is what he did. The exact opposite of what a court is supposed to do.

209449mot.strik.dec.face1.jpg

MOTION TO STRIKE said:
2. The motion is based on this notice of motion and motion with its declaration and memoranda of points and authorities herein and on such evidence as may be presented at the hearing of the motion.

Date; Christopher A. Brown.

MOTION TO STRIKE; DECLARATION OF RESPONDENT

3. The declaration filed in answer to respondents Amended Motion to Disqualify contains a false statement which does not respect the facts of the proceedings and if allowed to remain in the record can represent a substancial deprivation of rights.
I Christopher A. Brown declare under penalty of perjury of the laws of perjury of the laws of the State of California the foregoing to be true and correct.
Date; Christopher A. Brown.

MEMORANDA OF POINTS AND AUTHORITIES

4. Respondent respectfully moves the Court to strike from the record the Declaration of Colleen Sterne on grounds that it presents false statements that will further confuse the record. As precedent for the declaration to be striken the respondent refers to WAIKIKI GALLERIA v. DFS GROUP, L.P. CV. NO. 07-00293 DAE-LEK, Filed 10/30/2007, in THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE DISTRICT OF HAWAII; where the Court GRANTS Defendants’ Motion to Strike and DENIES Plaintiffs’ Motion to Strike because the commissioners declaration is not based on sufficient facts. This action is requested under California Cope of Civil Procedure 435 and 436(a).

SUPPORTING PLAINTIFF'S MOTION TO STRIKE.

5. The declaration of the commissioner filed January 17 2008 on page 3, line 15-16 states, 6/22/06 BROWN filed a motion to Dismiss Contempt Proceedings and a Motion to Quash. A true statement.

On lines 17-18 the declaration states,

"On 9/26/06 BROWNS motions were denied in part, the Motion to Quash was sent to another judicial officer for hearing and was denied. "

The above statement is false. The respondents Motion to Quash was never heard and never denied. Under these facts, the commissioner is acting more as an adversary or advocate for petitioner, rather than as an expert who could be an impartial trier of fact in issue. The commissioner offers a conclusion to the respondents motion to quash not supported by the record. The commissioners declaration is not based on a factual basis and is therefore inadmissible.

PLAINTIFFS REQUEST FOR JUDICIAL NOTICE;

6. Christopher A. Brown, the respondent in this legal action, under the provisions of; California Evidence Code section 452.

Matters which may be judicially noticed.

Judicial notice may be taken of the following matters..........

(b) and (c), "legislative enactment's of any state of the United States"

7. Respondent requests that the court take judicial notice of

California Code of Civil Procedure §435 and §436.

CCP, §436: The court may, upon a motion made pursuant to Section 435, or at any time in its discretion, and upon terms it deems proper: (a) Strike out any irrelevant, false, or improper matter inserted in any pleading.

PRAYER

8. Respondent prays that this Motion to Strike is granted and that if it is not granted the concurrently filed Motion for Evidentiary Hearing is granted in the alternative.

Respectfully submitted,

Date: pro per respondent, Christopher A. Brown,

Last edited:
Blah blah blah......

you cant even tell the difference between steel and concrete and you want us to believe your version of events over the judge? sorry. your credibility is ZERO.

you were convicted.
motion to squash denied.

did you pay the child support you owe yet?

Blah blah blah......

you cant even tell the difference between steel and concrete

The fact is you don't even know structural steel or construction processes. You never did identify the numbered elements.

imuyl4.jpg

Of course you work to protect the secret methods of mass murder, so wouldn't faithfully identify anything that went against the perpetrators interest.

The concrete tubular core of WTC 2.

southcorestands.gif

1 is steel
2 is steel
3 is steel

wheres the concrete?!!! :cuckoo:

Error. Null post.

America needs its Constitution. Familes need closure, both require truth and justice. You are clearly against all of it.

families need closure and therefore you are going to try to convince them that the steel core shown in every construction picture is really concrete and that explosives were encased in concrete 30 years earlier with the sole purpose of framing terrorists and fooling the public??????

WHERE IS THE FUCKING CONCRETE?!!!!! or do you need a piece of paper from 1876 before oyu can show that too?

sell your computer and pay off some of that child support you owe since 1993 you fucking deadbeat. TAKE CARE OF YOUR OWN FUCKING FAMILY BEFORE YOU START WORRYING ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE'S FAMILIES!!

fucking insane dirtball........ :cuckoo:

"Tony Jebson" <[email protected]> wrote:

>......Apparently, the WTC towers had no internal
>structural columns but relied on the exterior structure for
>support / strength. No doubt the impact of an airplane does
>this no end of harm.
I worked in downtown NY in the late 1960's when the towers were
built! At lunch time we went to the construction site to watch the
progress. And we saw them first buildt an internal thick walled
rectangular concrete core inside which later the elevators ran. The
steel work was erected around this core several floors behind!

-=tom=-

Any reason your own witness debunks your claim of the concrete core being 7 floors behind the steel which is why it was never seen?
Do you think the witness can see what is happening in the core area from the sidewalk after the 5th floor?

Obviously you thought so.

What a dope.

:confused:

Any reason your own witness debunks your claim of the concrete core being 7 floors behind the steel which is why it was never seen?
Do you think the witness can see what is happening in the core area from the sidewalk after the 5th floor?

You need actual evidence that is consistent with what you claim from 9-11. This is consistent with what Robertson provided to Newsweek on September 13, 2001

I've already proven with the 9-11 images that there are no steel core columns many times. This one, a construction photo shows that what you claim, what FEMA claims is bunk. This shows there are no continuous steel columns in the core.

wtccoreshilouette.jpg
do you even begin to understand that that photo DISproves your concrete core??????

Chris.. Another bogus claim by you. They just keep coming.

:lol:

Here is your rendition of what you THINK the core of WTC1 looked like. Notice that your drawing shows hallway openings in the supposed concrete core wall every OTHER floor. They alternate with concrete walls (the blue and yellow walls).
ats32620_corehallsdoors.jpg

How come I can see light through EVERY floor in the center of the core where the hallways are? How come it's not "checkered" with light coming through every OTHER floor?

Your theory and it's evidence is falling apart everywhere now.

Hey Chris. Here's part of your annotated photo claiming that there is a 3'x7' utility hallway through your supposed concrete core wall.
utilityhallway.jpg

Here's a better photo of that same area.
4255.jpg

And another.
5435.jpg

It's gypsum planking. The planking is set BETWEEN the horizontal columns on those photos. Just like we always have said. I see why you use blurry, distant photos all the time now. So you can "fake" people into seeing what you want them to see.

Nice tactic.

No answer Chris? Didn't think so. Your concrete core "ship" is sinking fast.

Utility hallway...

You are a complete ass.

Hey Chris. Here's part of your annotated photo claiming that there is a 3'x7' utility hallway through your supposed concrete core wall.
utilityhallway.jpg

No answer Chris? Didn't think so. Your concrete core "ship" is sinking fast.

Utility hallway...

You are a complete ass.

Photos showing debris covering the concrete, ......... will always obscure the concrete. I think the gypsum is where the hole is in your image.
Here is a piece of the WTC 1 east concrete core wall falling into the EMPTY core area.

core_animation_75.gif

Are the supposed steel core columns made from invisisteel?

spire_dust-3.jpg

In the above photo the fine elements standing are rebar. There is NOTHING else they could be. They are in a position that would be under the spire which is outside the core as is seen in the next post at the bottom image, with the end view of the concrete core wall having the spire to the right, outside the core.

Last edited:

You need actual evidence that is consistent with what you claim from 9-11. This is consistent with what Robertson provided to Newsweek on September 13, 2001

I've already proven with the 9-11 images that there are no steel core columns many times. This one, a construction photo shows that what you claim, what FEMA claims is bunk. This shows there are no continuous steel columns in the core.

wtccoreshilouette.jpg
do you even begin to understand that that photo DISproves your concrete core??????

Here is your rendition of what you THINK the core of WTC1 looked like. Notice that your drawing shows hallway openings in the supposed concrete core wall every OTHER floor. They alternate with concrete walls (the blue and yellow walls).

How come I can see light through EVERY floor in the center of the core where the hallways are? How come it's not "checkered" with light coming through every OTHER floor?

Note my drawing only shows the hallways every other floor then stops before getting to the top. That sequence was below the 43rd floor where the heavy mechanical was. The silhouette photo does not show below the 43rd. I'm, not sure where, they were on every floor above that.

The important thing is that the steel core columns could not have been continuous as it shows an interruption that would have to cut them off.

On the far left is the empty core area.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

On the right is structural steel. Left of the that is an end view of the concrete core wall.

Last edited:
[
Note my drawing only shows the hallways every other floor then stops before getting to the top. That sequence was below the 43rd floor where the heavy mechanical was. The silhouette photo does not show below the 43rd. I'm, not sure where, they were on every floor above that.

And where is your proof that this was the case below the 43rd floor? Are you just guessing again or do you have proof to back up your claim this time?

Do you have proof that the "elevator support" columns were not welded together in addition to having welded splice/butt plates? Where you proof on that?

Where is your proof that the core of WTC2 was radically redesigned to be different from WTC1 due to people not renting WTC1?

Where is your proof of the 3'x7' utility hallway in the concrete core wall that you suddenly discovered?

You have nothing and it's been shown.

Keep changing your story dipshit. It makes you look all the more a fool.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

On the right is structural steel. Left of the that is an end view of the concrete core wall.

Nope. Steel columns on both sides. Another blurry photo interpretation from you backed by no evidence.

Typical Chris.

Photos showing debris covering the concrete, ......... will always obscure the concrete. I think the gypsum is where the hole is in your image.

Right. The hole is the same place your utility hallway was. Nothing more than gypsum planking missing. NOT a hallway.

You've been exposed. NO CONCRETE CORE OR HALLWAY. You even admit it was where the gypsum planking is.

:cuckoo:

The important thing is that the steel core columns could not have been continuous as it shows an interruption that would have to cut them off.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

wait, i thought you had been claiming that was rebar???
now its structural steel?
LOL

Right. The hole is the same place your utility hallway was. Nothing more than gypsum planking missing. NOT a hallway.

You've been exposed. NO CONCRETE CORE OR HALLWAY. You even admit it was where the gypsum planking is.

he's just another dirtbag deadbeat

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

LOL

I didn't even think of that DiveCon. He claims that the view of the other side of this spire shows 3" diameter rebar on 4' centers. Now we're looking at steel?!

Thanks for pointing this out. Yet ANOTHER contradiction on what he thinks he sees. He's told so many lies that he just can't keep his shit straight anymore.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

LOL

I didn't even think of that DiveCon. He claims that the view of the other side of this spire shows 3" diameter rebar on 4' centers. Now we're looking at steel?!

Thanks for pointing this out. Yet ANOTHER contradiction on what he thinks he sees. He's told so many lies that he just can't keep his shit straight anymore.
thats one thing he abounds in

Just another change in Chris pathetic concrete core lie. Up until November 16, 2007, Chris had been arguing that the core's were the same except for the thickness of the walls. He maintained that all elevator access was achieved from INSIDE the core in BOTH towers. After a posted an image of people accessing the elevators from the lobby from OUTSIDE the core, he finally admitted he was wrong.

The Next Level :: View topic - 9/11 Audio: Twin Towers Built for Demo

christophera said:
It appears you have found an image of elevators accessed from the outside of the core.

Which tower is the image from?

My information is specifically about WTC 1. The "Engineering and Construction of the Twin Towers" did not show the finished towers, but I remember it stating that the elevators could only be accessed from inside the core.

So, seeing that the access to the elevators argument was very detrimental to his core theory, he quickly whipped up the "cores were radically different" crap to save face and keep his theory alive for whatever reason. Truly pathetic. Now he makes up stories about how the design of the cores changed to allow access to the elevators from outside the core of WTC2 because the renters didn't want to rent any space from WTC1. The reason being that the elevator access was ONLY from the inside in WTC1.

Yet he provides no proof of this claim at all. It's just a continuous merry-go-round that Chris calls hit theory.

All he does is change his story to fit the current argument and make himself look like he is correct. This has been going on for years now. He can't keep track of what he's told people so he makes mistakes everywhere.

What a joke.

Forum List

Back