FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

personally my favorite is how people were able to escape from the stuck elevator by using a squeegee and cutting through the gypsum and escape through a bathroom from inside the concrete core.:cuckoo:

and some broke through to a stairway too
amazing how these people had super human strength to break through 12' of concrete, isnt it

and some broke through to a stairway too
amazing how these people had super human strength to break through 12' of concrete, isnt it

Chris.. Another bogus claim by you. They just keep coming.

:lol:

Here is your rendition of what you THINK the core of WTC1 looked like. Notice that your drawing shows hallway openings in the supposed concrete core wall every OTHER floor. They alternate with concrete walls (the blue and yellow walls).
ats32620_corehallsdoors.jpg

How come I can see light through EVERY floor in the center of the core where the hallways are? How come it's not "checkered" with light coming through every OTHER floor?

Note my drawing only shows the hallways every other floor then stops before getting to the top. That sequence was below the 43rd floor where the heavy mechanical was. The silhouette photo does not show below the 43rd. I'm, not sure where, they were on every floor above that.

The important thing is that the steel core columns could not have been continuous as it shows an interruption that would have to cut them off.

On the far left is the empty core area.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

On the right is structural steel. Left of the that is an end view of the concrete core wall.
wait, i thought you had been claiming that was rebar???
now its structural steel?
LOL

No, that is the spire, the rebar is seen last n the series and is behind the dust and building in the above if it has been exposed yet.

superimp.spire.wtc1.jpg

shearspirewall.jpg

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

spire_dust-3.jpg

Last edited:
Note my drawing only shows the hallways every other floor then stops before getting to the top. That sequence was below the 43rd floor where the heavy mechanical was. The silhouette photo does not show below the 43rd. I'm, not sure where, they were on every floor above that.

The important thing is that the steel core columns could not have been continuous as it shows an interruption that would have to cut them off.

On the far left is the empty core area.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

On the right is structural steel. Left of the that is an end view of the concrete core wall.
wait, i thought you had been claiming that was rebar???
now its structural steel?
LOL

No, that is the spire, the rebar is seen last n the series and is behind the dust and builing in the above if it has been exposed yet.

superimp.spire.wtc1.jpg

shearspirewall.jpg

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

spire_dust-3.jpg
all the same thing from different angles and distances

I keep wondering if anyone was stupid enough to buy Mr. Brown's conspiracy book??

This is the dumbest conspiracy I've ever seen. No one in their right mind can say that there were concrete shear walls when there were none. None were designed, none were built, and none are seen in any debris photos.

He'd be better off writing a book on how to be a deadbeat.

Last edited:
Last edited:

Wrong, that thing on the left is not structural steel. You obviously have NO IDEA of what you are talking about.

Try again, aren't there some official drawings or something that will tell you what to look for on 9-11? If you find it, post it.

That is not an official drawing and it is not one of the Twins. Your efforts to confuse and evade only make you action working to conceal the methods of mass murder more obvious.

so show me the concrete core... i see steel and i see the verizon building. i dont see any concrete.

WHERE THE FUCK IS IT?:cuckoo:

1. Robertson/Jones audio states clearly that the structure was "core columns and perimeter columns" (~18:00-19:00). Thanks! <this question was resolved. only steel columns were "structure">
http://www.imploded.org/BOMBED/s_jones_robertson_061026.mp3

2. Here is one more link, from "The Guardian" which should be a very neutral source of information.
World Trade Center Demolition.
No mention of concrete walls. Then you need to define what possible gain the "conspiracy" could have from lying about the concrete walls:

3. if there was a "secret method of mass murder" what was it, and why wait around for jets to hit the towers, why not just knock them down in a wind storm and kill 250,000?
<the jet impacts caused the collapses, Robertson agrees with NIST>

4. You continually fail to describe the conspiracy. Who all was supposedly involved?
<do you still cling to the "concrete wall conspiracy" or do you accept that the jets caused the collapses, and no structural concrete walls were there>

5. what difference would it make if there was a concrete core or not? If the buildings stood for ~35-years, however they were built was fine. What knocked them down if it wasn't the jet impacts? <the towers were fine until the jets hit them>

6. I can provide the equations (mathematical proof) for the deflection of the WTC tower if you have any way of verifying them.
Do you want me to post equations for the wind load and deflection with and w/o concrete walls? If I prove mathematically that the concrete couldn't possibly deflect 12' will you admit that there were no concrete walls, as everyone but you acknowledges?

7. Army demolition experts would be needed to carry about 158 tons of explosives into the WTC Towers and Building-7, then they would need to remove the architectural coverings to expose the steel columns and floor trusses, set large packs of explosives, and then string miles of wire to some type of detonator. ALL UNNOTICED BY THE OCCUPANTS AND BUILDING SECURITY. HOW STUPID IS THIS THEORY??

8. If Army guys wouldn't rig the WTC for super secret demolition then Bush or Cheney would need to sneak SNs into the country to rig the explosives into the WTC AND AGAIN BE UNNOTICED. Is this your "secret method"?

Forum List

Back