FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

you are a moron.

you did file an appeal and it was denied. you DID get due process. they just think you are as fucked up in the head as we all do.

you cant blame the courts for denying you the ability to work. GET A FUCKING JOB!!! PAY YOUR CHILD SUPPORT!!

Perhaps you cannot read. All citizens in the 9th circuit are deprived of pro se rights since 2005! I did not get due process, no one can now.

CITIZENS OF 9th CIRCUIT DEPRIVED OF DUE PROCESS, PETITION FOR ENBANC HEARING
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1802123-post2829.html

We can blame the war falsely blamed on 9-11 for EVERYBODYS inability to get a job, or even keep one.

But you don't care about that, you only care about protecting the perpetrators interests.

I know FEMA deceived NIST and that the concrete core of WTC 2 looks exactly as it should here on 9-11.

southcorestands.gif

you are a moron.

you did file an appeal and it was denied. you DID get due process. they just think you are as fucked up in the head as we all do.

you cant blame the courts for denying you the ability to work. GET A FUCKING JOB!!! PAY YOUR CHILD SUPPORT!!

Perhaps you cannot read. All citizens in the 9th circuit are deprived of pro se rights since 2005! I did not get due process, no one can now.

We can blame the war falsely blamed on 9-11 for EVERYBODYS inability to get a job, or even keep one.

But you don't care about that, you only care about protecting the perpetrators interests.

I know FEMA deceived NIST and that the concrete core of WTC 2 looks exactly as it should here on 9-11.
totally fucking DELUSIONAL

you are a moron.

The perpertators would want you to say that and would want people to believe you.

However, you have posted no evidence and have in no way countered the reasonable evidence posted from official court sources which speack for themselves if one understands an appreciates Constitutional rights.

You have produced no evidence of steel core columns that cannot be misrpresented such as can be shown for the concrete core.

Of course you don't appreciate the Constitution or have evidence for steel core columns. Accordingly, null post agent.

Last edited:

The perpertators would want you to say that and would want people to believe you.

However, you have posted no evidence and have in no way countered the reasonable evidence posted fom official sources which speack for themselves if one understands an appreciates Constitutional rights.

Of course you don't. Accordingly,
as the real perpetrators would love, you are the null post king moronic al qaeda apologist

However, you have posted no evidence and have in no way countered the reasonable evidence posted from official court sources which speack for themselves if one understands an appreciates Constitutional rights.

You have produced no evidence of steel core columns that cannot be misrpresented such as can be shown for the concrete core.

Of course you don't appreciate the Constitution or have evidence for steel core columns. Accordingly, null post agent.

your proof there was a concrete core is what??

we showed you pictures of the steel core. you havent shown shit.
we showed you pictures of the plans with a steel core. you havent shown shit.
we showed you the steel core on 9/11. you havent shown shit.

the constitution lets crazy people like you file complaints with no basis. then yo ucry like a baby when you dont get your way.

GET OFF YOUR LAZY ASS AND GET A JOB!!! PAY YOUR CHILD SUPPORT!!

we showed you pictures of the plans with a steel core. you havent shown shit.
we showed you the steel core on 9/11. you havent shown shit.

the constitution lets crazy people like you file complaints with no basis. then yo ucry like a baby when you dont get your way.

GET OFF YOUR LAZY ASS AND GET A JOB!!! PAY YOUR CHILD SUPPORT!!
correction: all he HAS shown is shit
;)

Not true. The reverse is true. Null post, no evidence.

The concrete core of WTC 2 looks exactly as it should on 9-11.

southcorestands.gif

Particularly true with the west concrete core wall of WTC 1 left of the spire.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

there is no concrete core in any of your pictures. you are delusional.

(by the way, do you even know what "null"? means?)

NOW GO GET A JOB YOU LAZY MOTHERFUCKER THAT WONT EVEN SUPPORT HIS OWN CHILDREN>

fucking lowlife.

fucking lowlife.

fucking lowlife.

Your posts have no substance, null posts.

You do not even have immigrant status with your behavior.

The Oath of Allegiance

The final step in the naturalization process is the reciting of the "oath of allegiance" by the applicant, in which he or she makes several promises upon becoming a U.S. citizen. The oath of allegiance is:

"I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God."

In some cases, USCIS allows the oath to be taken without the clauses:

". . .that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by law. . ."

From U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services

Utter inability to recognize Constitutional principles.

The cause of death in mass murder is invalid and you work to obstruct justice. You need professional help, like law enforcement inquiry into treasonous conspiracy.

If I show the concrete of WTC 2 looked exactly as it should of 9-11, that is just showing facts.

southcorestands.gif

It did not appear as the perpetrators want it too, as you try say it was, ............. but cannot SHOW anything to support the statement.

femacore.gif

If I show the concrete of WTC 2 looked exactly as it should of 9-11, that is just showing facts.

It did not appear as the perpetrators want it too, as you try say it was, ............. but cannot SHOW anything to support the statement.
dust clouds do not prove a concrete core
CONSTRUCTION photos would
but you dont have any because there wasnt a concrete core

you dumbfuck

As would be expected by what is shown in the images, a concrete core, the engineer of the towers identified that they had a concrete core to Newsweek on September 13, 2001. Another structural engineer, at chapter 2.1 of his safety report, August Domel, Ph.d SE. PE. also identifies a concrete core.

Oxford encyclopedia of Technology and Innovation, published in 1992 identifies a concrete core.

oxfordarchcore.jpg

Any American can see that the concrete core looks exactly as it should on 9-11.

southcorestands.gif

southcorestands.gif

femacore.gif

So let me get this straight.

You want everyone here to just believe you when you say that the photo above shows a concrete core as you have described?

Seriously?

What is your reasoning? Because the top of the object in that photo is rounded and does not show individual columns sticking up. How do you know that the "rounded" top is NOT columns covered in gypsum planking? The image is not clear and obscured by smoke.

Is that all you have?

Your concrete theory is a farce. It's been proven to be inaccurate from the tons of proof AGAINST it.

All you can do is hold your fingers in your ears and say "Nyah, nyah". That's your whole argument.

:cuckoo:

Asking people to believe what you say based on blind faith is pretty stupid. Especially when you've been proven to have lied, you change your story whenever it suits the need, you make baseless accusations, you make claims with no corroborating evidence, you make HUGE mistakes to which you continually admit to, and you have been found to have certain "legal" issues. All the above does not paint a pretty picture for your character at all. And you want people to believe you? You're a joke.

:lol:

As would be expected by what is shown in the images, a concrete core, the engineer of the towers identified that they had a concrete core to Newsweek on September 13, 2001. Another structural engineer, at chapter 2.1 of his safety report, August Domel, Ph.d SE. PE. also identifies a concrete core.

Oxford encyclopedia of Technology and Innovation, published in 1992 identifies a concrete core.

oxfordarchcore.jpg

Any American can see that the concrete core looks exactly as it should on 9-11.

southcorestands.gif

Show me where Newsweek, Mr. Robertson, or Mr. Domel are quoted as saying that they agree with you that there was a rectangular concrete core with 17' thick short axis walls and 12' thick long axis walls at the base. That this rectangular concrete core tapered to 2' thick walls at the top. That this concrete core surrounded ALL elevators in the center.

Please provide that proof. I will be sending a letter to Mr. Robertson, Mr. Domel, and Mr. Hill that you are accusing them of holding information that would bring people responsible for 3,000 deaths to justice because they are afraid of retaliation. I have addresses for all of them and will present screen shots of your claims that you have made.

We'll see how they handle it and what they say.

Let's get this right out in the open where everyone can see it Chris. I'm calling your bluff.

Are you accusing August Domel of knowing that the WTC towers where constructed with a rectangular concrete core (17' thick short axis walls and 12' long axis walls at it's base, tapering to 2' thick walls at the top) and NOT a steel column concrete core as NIST and FEMA claim. Are you claiming that Mr. Domel KNOWS that there is a conflict and is not coming forward to set the record straight because he is afraid of some sort of retaliation?

I know you are claiming that Robertson is now hiding information pertaining to his knowledge of a concrete core because he is afraid of retaliation.

Same with Harold Hill. Whom, I might add, you hanged out to dry because you posted information about him knowing about a concrete core, but being afraid to come forth. Knowing this, you posted his information ANYWAYS.

What say you Chris?

the engineer of the towers identified that they had a concrete core to Newsweek on September 13, 2001.

this is a complete lie. Robertson never said any such thing. the newsweek reporter got it wrong.

you COMPLETELY IGNORE the fact that other news sources, such as TIME, say it was a steel core. :cuckoo:

you are opening yourself up to a libel suit by continuing to say someone said something they did not.

not that you have any money....since you area FUCKING DEADBEAT dad that never cared for his children.

southcorestands.gif

femacore.gif

So let me get this straight.

You want everyone here to just believe you when you say that the photo above shows a concrete core as you have described?

Seriously?

You are an agent working for the perpetrators interest. You are not expected to conduct reasoning in service of truth and justice, so thanks for your consistent comment.

the engineer of the towers identified that they had a concrete core to Newsweek on September 13, 2001.

this is a complete lie. Robertson never said any such thing. the newsweek reporter got it wrong.

Since 3,000 died in 20 seconds in what was termed collapse, the building engineer would absolutely make ONLY accurate information public AND if an error was made he would demand a correction. This is only logical, but you do not conduct such in protection of Constitutional rights as an agent for the perpetrators.

Forum List

Back