FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

Apparently the issue of scale of difference means nothing. You fail to conduct an element of common sense reasoning. The perps benefit from that.

Concrete of a different design is a difference. A core of steel core columns is a major difference.

You fail to recognize that I'm working from memory and STILL having a major over all consistency with independent verified evidence AND construction photos. These images of what you call "core column" shows butt plates.

panel_5.jpg

You fail to recognize that such a structure of core columns as you work to misrepresent cannot have butt plates joining sections.

You fail to produce ANY image from ANY time that shows appropriate joints and bracing between the supposed steel core columns.

You are a failure. The perps cannot be defended from the facts shown no matter how ared you try.

Your fake social group of agents in the psyops FAIL.

So tell me Chris.

Was the redesign of the WTC2 core something that you just recently remembered that was discussed in the documentary?

:confused:

You fail to recognize that such a structure of core columns as you work to misrepresent cannot have butt plates joining sections.

Those aren't buttplates joker. They are some type of lug welded to the SIDE of the columns as shown to exist in other photos. Please show me how your assumption that those or buttplates has any validity. Show me a close up of one of these buttplates welded to the top of one of those columns. Funny how you pick the farthest, blurriest column to claim that it's a buttplate. What about the two other ones.

:eusa_liar:

Those aren't buttplates joker. They are some type of lug welded to the SIDE of the columns as shown to exist in other photos. Please show me how your assumption that those or buttplates has any validity. Show me a close up of one of these buttplates welded to the top of one of those columns. Funny how you pick the farthest, blurriest column to claim that it's a buttplate. What about the two other ones.

:eusa_liar:

here is what the disinfo agent calls "butt plates" and clearly they are not.....
image5.jpg

The agents protecting methods of secret mass murder attempt to dismiss the photographic evidence from construction showing butt plates IN THE CORE.

That photo shows a man cutting an "I" beam. That box column is an interior box column from far up the towers. I can tell this because it is extruded and it has reduced dimension from the image below at the concrete core base wall.

Interior box columns ARE NOT core columns. They are columns that surround the core and were THE ONLY box columns had the time consuming 100% deep fillet butt welds required for full height structural members.

They surrounded the concret core walls as does the column on the left OUTSIDE the concrete base wall.

wtc1.core.wall.base.annot4.jpg

The agents protecting methods of secret mass murder attempt to dismiss the photographic evidence from construction showing butt plates IN THE CORE.

That photo shows a man cutting an "I" beam. That box column is an interior box column from far up the towers. I can tell this because it is extruded and it has reduced dimension from the image below at the concrete core base wall.

Interior box columns ARE NOT core columns. They are columns that surround the core and were THE ONLY box columns had the time consuming 100% deep fillet butt welds required for full height structural members.

They surrounded the concret core walls as does the column on the left OUTSIDE the concrete base wall.
no concrete in the photo

That is the impression the perpetrators would like the public to have. If they can cultivate that, then they need not address any evidence.

The only real evidence we have is from 9-11. The past is easily manipulated. That moment was frozen in time by many independent cameras, and they agree very much. They don't lie. What is seen is real.

Only interpretations are flawed.

The evidence I have is independently verified and consistent with all other evidence. Very different from the rest of the truth movement.

yeah, the planes didn't bring the towers down. Bush just wanted it to LOOK that way. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

gwb is a puppet, he wanted some coke and another drink.

Planes had nothing to do with what happened, just a cover in the scam and the perpetrators wish that the dumbing down of America, the division of American people, the deception to them and manipulation of that was adequate. It is not.

There are still Americans that can think freely and make conclusion, deduction, conclusion and inference with reason, then commit to what they percieve. But, the perpetrators of mass murder wouldn't like that.

burgerking.jpg

wtc1.core.wall.base.annot4.jpg

the photo is of the steel core columns you claim were "elevator guide rail support steel". (did you ever come up with any documentation to support that claim?) you can tell they are not the columns you claimed surrounded a concrete core because they are a FOUR WAY connection. that can ONLY come from being INSIDE the core area and not being one of the steel columns on the perimeter of the core. the picture also shows the core columns were WELDED and not connected by butt plates. (another one of your lies). it also shows what you claim are butt plates are actually to connect steel beams to the STEEL CORE COLUMNS.
image5.jpg

Last edited:
You've cherry picked an image from earlier in the cleanup that has perhaps a main core hall wall facing the concrete core base wall. Note it is busted through right where the utility hallway is seen by looking down its length.

The area where the hallway is has not yet been demolished to the deeper level not visible with the angle showing the core wall at its base with the utility hallway bracketed or outlines in the offset by a rectangular shape.

Concrete core.

southcorestands.gif

And the agents have never provided a reasonable explanation for what that is if not concrete.

Hmmmm, fiz totally acting as a "confuser" by pretending I've called the intersection of the interior box column and the floor beams a "butt plate".

Typical agent in service to secret methods of mass murder.

You've cherry picked an image from earlier in the cleanup that has perhaps a main core hall wall facing the concrete core base wall. Note it is busted through right where the utility hallway is seen by looking down its length.

The area where the hallway is has not yet been demolished to the deeper level not visible with the angle showing the core wall at its base with the utility hallway bracketed or outlines in the offset by a rectangular shape.

Concrete core.

And the agents have never provided a reasonable explanation for what that is if not concrete.
wow, now there's some projection, you accuse us of cherry picking??????
LOL that's all you do is use photos with distorted views and even then you misinterpret what they show

btw, there is no proof of concrete in that photo you have posted hundreds of times

fz said:
you can tell they are not the columns you claimed surrounded a concrete core because they are a FOUR WAY connection. that can ONLY come from being INSIDE the core area and not being one of the steel columns on the perimeter of the core.

Wrong. The corner interior box column inside the truncation and the corner joins can have that configuration.

This image of the same piece earlier,

pre.cut.salvage.box.column.jpg

Shows the piece on the top right, bent outwards from the concrete, the "I" beam web is billowed outwards as if subjected to a non solid mass traveling with immense pressure. The two beams bottom left and right went out towards the truncating segment.

The beam on the top left was offset from the stepping down section of the core meaning it is most likely a WTC 2 part. Offset, from the concrete, even slightly, kept it from bending and being deformed as the one on the right is.

Hmmmm, fiz totally acting as a "confuser" by pretending I've called the intersection of the interior box column and the floor beams a "butt plate".

Typical agent in service to secret methods of mass murder.

no jackass. those arent floor beams!! :lol:

here's the object we are talking about.

and here is what the floor connections look like connected to the STEEL CORE. you can clearly see that none of the four connections in the above photo are anything at all like the floor trusses. this proves that the above photo was NOT an "interior box column surrounding the core" since that would have 3 connections at most. it proves it is a STEEL CORE COLUMN from inside the steel core.
WTC-Jones19mar0615.jpg

I have an honest, sincere and reasonable question for you Chris....

You have been trying to make this case for how long now? I heard 8 years so if its okay I will go with that... Okay so in that 8 years how many people with no obvious issues (mental or emotional) have come to you after hearing your theory and claims, and told you they understand and believe you completely?

fz said:
you can tell they are not the columns you claimed surrounded a concrete core because they are a FOUR WAY connection. that can ONLY come from being INSIDE the core area and not being one of the steel columns on the perimeter of the core.

Wrong. The corner interior box column inside the truncation and the corner joins can have that configuration.

This image of the same piece earlier,

Shows the piece on the top right, bent outwards from the concrete, the "I" beam web is billowed outwards as if subjected to a non solid mass traveling with immense pressure. The two beams bottom left and right went out towards the truncating segment.

The beam on the top left was offset from the stepping down section of the core meaning it is most likely a WTC 2 part. Offset, from the concrete, even slightly, kept it from bending and being deformed as the one on the right is.

no jackass. the corners in your fictional concrete core design would have TWO steel beams connected at most. the ones not in the corners would have three at most. the one above has FOUR proving that it is steel core column from inside the steel core.

your concrete core never existed. its all bullshit you made it in an apparent attempt to try to profit off the deaths of 3000 americans.

you are a despicable human being (and i use that term loosely).

You have been trying to make this case for how long now? I heard 8 years so if its okay I will go with that... Okay so in that 8 years how many people with no obvious issues (mental or emotional) have come to you after hearing your theory and claims, and told you they understand and believe you completely?

even Teral doesnt believe him and he believes EVERYTHING!! :lol:
Teral thinks that china is about to invade mexico....

even Teral doesnt believe him and he believes EVERYTHING!! :lol:
Teral thinks that china is about to invade mexico....

LOL,.... Nah they are coming from Canada... I have it good authority from a native.... Shhh... (bigffoot, a known canadian agent)

Forum List

Back