FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

I have an honest, sincere and reasonable question for you Chris....

You have been trying to make this case for how long now? I heard 8 years so if its okay I will go with that... Okay so in that 8 years how many people with no obvious issues (mental or emotional) have come to you after hearing your theory and claims, and told you they understand and believe you completely?

even Teral doesnt believe him and he believes EVERYTHING!! :lol:
Teral thinks that china is about to invade mexico....

LOL,.... Nah they are coming from Canada... I have it good authority from a native.... Shhh... (bigffoot, a known canadian agent)

thats actually more believable than disinfo agent chris's concrete core horse shit.

seriously, how fucked up do you have to be to have people believing ridiculous things like small nuclear devices brought down that towers and not believe in chris's concrete core. the only person that believes in chris's whacko story is chris. (he probably doesnt even believe it at this point he's just too scared to admit to himself he's been so wrong for so long).

even Teral doesnt believe him and he believes EVERYTHING!! :lol:
Teral thinks that china is about to invade mexico....

LOL,.... Nah they are coming from Canada... I have it good authority from a native.... Shhh... (bigffoot, a known canadian agent)

thats actually more believable than disinfo agent chris's concrete core horse shit.

seriously, how fucked up do you have to be to have people believing ridiculous things like small nuclear devices brought down that towers and not believe in chris's concrete core. the only person that believes in chris's whacko story is chris. (he probably doesnt even believe it at this point he's just too scared to admit to himself he's been so wrong for so long).

Well I asked him that question in an attempt to reach him logically. After all I am an analyst..... A data analyst...... But I figure it would translate well here. I mean he is an internet forum poster/website creator/conspiracy theorist, who uses that expertise to show his engineering knowledge and prowess......
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Well I asked him that question in an attempt to reach him logically. After all I am an analyst..... A data analyst...... But I figure it would translate well here. I mean he is an internet forum poster/website creator/conspiracy theorist, who uses that expertise to show his engineering knowledge and prowess......
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

He is unreachable .. remember he is the chosen one .. his task is to preach his Dogma irrespective of logic. This is the mission he has set for himself being the almighty as well and he is the trinity of beings.

He is also in total denial of rationale .. it is a concept which is alien to him. There will be no logical discussion or debate.

He will not engage in a true analysis, he will not work with his critics .. in his view he is above perfection and can know nothing wrong. He is the Truth .. The Light and The Way..

He is JESUS ferking Chistophera !!!!!!!!!!!!

But what I'd really like to know is what is the purpose of it all .. It's very funny so I guess I can't complain too much.

AAAARRRGH :eek:

:lol:

Hey Chris what are you doing with your life ... is this it ??

Stann

Stann

he lives on about $9,000 a year, owes $30,000 in back child support, cant get a drivers license, depends on his relatives to buy him food and believes people can blink at him aggressively and hypnotize him.

yeah, he sounds like the chosen one!! :cuckoo:

Stann

he lives on about $9,000 a year, owes $30,000 in back child support, cant get a drivers license, depends on his relatives to buy him food and believes people can blink at him aggressively and hypnotize him.

How does one "blink aggressively" ??? I want to get my wife in the mood....:lol::lol::lol:

Stann

How does one "blink aggressively" ??? I want to get my wife in the mood....:lol::lol::lol:
needless to say, christoFEARa is a moronic idiot

The agents cannot evidence that this exited with ANY hard evidence or ANY independent source; the ONLY official graphic depiction of the Twin Towers core.

femacore.gif

The engineer of record says this.

Still, Robertson, whose firm is responsible for three of the six tallest buildings in the world, feels a sense of pride that the massive towers, supported by a steel-tube exoskeleton and a reinforced concrete core, held up as well as they did—managing to stand for over an hour despite direct hits from two massive commercial jetliners.

The concrete core.

southcorestands.gif

Agents have never reasonably explained why is is so uniform and solid with no structural steel visible, IF NOT a concrete core.

The agents cannot evidence that this exited with ANY hard evidence or ANY independent source; the ONLY official graphic depiction of the Twin Towers core.

The says this.

The concrete core.

Agents have never reasonably explained why is is so uniform and solid with no structural steel visible, IF NOT a concrete core.
its NOT a concrete core, dipshit
and stop lying about what Robertson said
i wish he would sue you for those lies, but because you are a dipshit deadbeat with nothing to compensate him with, it would be a waste of his time and money

Agent, your text is meaningless. The text stating "concrete core" is substantiated by images from 9-11.

The WTC 2 core.

southcorestands.gif

Agents have no reasonable explanation for what it is if not concrete.

Agent, your text is meaningless. The text stating "concrete core" is substantiated by images from 9-11.

The WTC 2 core.

Agents have no reasonable explanation for what it is if not concrete.
every post you make is meaningless
you are nothing but a delusional dipshit

fz said:
you can tell they are not the columns you claimed surrounded a concrete core because they are a FOUR WAY connection. that can ONLY come from being INSIDE the core area and not being one of the steel columns on the perimeter of the core.

Wrong. The corner interior box column inside the truncation and the corner joins can have that configuration.

This image of the same piece earlier,

Shows the piece on the top right, bent outwards from the concrete, the "I" beam web is billowed outwards as if subjected to a non solid mass traveling with immense pressure. The two beams bottom left and right went out towards the truncating segment.

The beam on the top left was offset from the stepping down section of the core meaning it is most likely a WTC 2 part. Offset, from the concrete, even slightly, kept it from bending and being deformed as the one on the right is.

He's making it up as he goes along.

no it isnt, fucking LIAR. this shit has already been debunked.:cuckoo:

its clearly steel as seen from the other side, which is why you fucking lie and only show the silhouette.
9983d1271115398-fema-deceives-nation-about-twin-towers-core-5712.jpg

In the shot you refer to.

corecloseupbest.jpg

The interior box columns surrounding the core are seen. The photo does not look into the core.

Behind the steel columns and beams the concrete appears to be exploding.

corecloseupbest.jpg

The interior box columns surrounding the core are seen. The photo does not look into the core.

looks more like gypsum wall planks, dipshit
but then you have been wrong on EVERYTHING

corecloseupbest.jpg

there is no concrete behind the steel core columns. the steel core is covered with gypsum. there was no concrete in the core. there was no explosions in the core. the fact that you say a collapsing building appears to be exploding shows how delusional you are.:cuckoo:

Too much volume AND the concrete surface is still in place.

Here the exterior steel is all gone.

southcorestands.gif

no it isnt. thats the most ridiculous claim ever. the entire fucking building fell at nearly free fall speeds and you are now claiming that a concrete core stood there while these huge columns fell away from your concrete core. its simply idiotic. the core was not standing there long enough for the steel core columns shown in this picture to fall away and leave your (non-existent) concrete core standing there afterwards.
corecloseupbest.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSRF3slguhI]YouTube - Will Smith - Men In Black[Official Music Video][/ame]

Forum List

Back