FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

Logi.....

Another null post from the Amazing Christo, who can summon concrete cores either from thin air, or HIS OWN ASS!!!

Now, for a limited time only, (like 8 years) watch the Amazing Christo claim the steel core columns change from columns to elevator guide steel to rebar and back again. Then learn his secret methods of Invisicrete (accept no substitutes).

As a special added part of the show, view Christo's records proving the only child support he paid was when the court clerk took it from his pockets in the courtroom.

In this enviornment where you have no evidence to nullify, you cannot claim that.

Holy shit, The Amazing Christo finally admitted it. He is not posting evidence, so I have nothing to nullify.

Wow, now that wasn't so hard, was it Brown? Doesn't it feel good to get it off your chest that you don't post evidence? They say confession is good for the soul, maybe yours got a little better today.

In this enviornment where you have no evidence to nullify, you cannot claim that.

Holy shit, The Amazing Christo finally admitted it. He is not posting evidence, so I have nothing to nullify.

Wow, now that wasn't so hard, was it Brown? Doesn't it feel good to get it off your chest that you don't post evidence? They say confession is good for the soul, maybe yours got a little better today.

Everyone knows that the evidence I post is independently verifiable, which is why ONLY agents post here besides me.

southcorestands.gif

Now we have the proof you misrepresent whatever is needed in service to keeping the methods of mass murder secret.

Everyone knows that the evidence I post is independently verifiable, which is why ONLY agents post here besides me.

Now we have the proof you misrepresent whatever is needed in service to keeping the methods of mass murder secret.

Independently verifiable by who? The Kryptonian Council? StarFleet? The Klingon High Command? Yoda? Mr. Magoo? ***** Vader? Inspector Gadget?

Name your source, Amazing Christo.

you are a fucking moronic dipshit

delusional bullshit removed
all this shit has been debunked already. you still have no evidence of a concrete core.

null post.

Text cannot nullify a post. You must post evidence and reason to do that. You have none.

The perpetrating infiltrators of the US government need you to post in that way to protect their secret methods of mass murder.

Allow me to demonstrate evidence used reasonably. This is a portion of the the east wall of WTC 1 concrete core toppling into the empty core area.

core_animation_75.gif

Now fagz, if you think there were steel core columns in the core area, and proving such is the ONLY way to debunk this information, then post an image of them on 9-11 when the structure is coming apart for cameras and misrepresentations cannot be done. 9-11 images are the only varifiable source because portions of the entire core area would be seen. The construction photos are misrepresented, calling elevator guide rail support steel "core columns".

The butt plates on top of the support steel are TOO WEAK to join sections of "core column".

Last edited:
all this shit has been debunked already. you still have no evidence of a concrete core.

null post.

<delusional bullshit removed>.
yup, after you remove the delusional bullshit, all you have left is a NULL POST

What part of the logic mandating your production of evidence, and posting it, if claiming "debunk", do you not understand?

Logically, if there was a way to explain free fall, or speeds nearly equal to it, the perpetrators would not wand people to understand it.

Well, concrete can be instantly fractured by a small amount of properly placed explosives to fall freely.

corefacesexploding.jpg

Then after that, was left the bottom half of the WTC 2 core. Something that can only be described as concrete.

southcorestands.gif

Last edited:
<delusional bullshit removed>.

What part of the logic mandating your production of evidence, and posting it, if claiming "debunk", do you not understand?

Logically, if there was a way to explain free fall, or speeds nearly equal to it, the perpetrators would not wand people to understand it.

Well, concrete can be instantly fractured by a small amount of properly placed explosives to fall freely.

Then after that, was left the bottom half of the WTC 2 core. Something that can only be described as concrete.
please have someone translate that out of idiotese so i can understand it
please have then translate it into english

The infiltrators of the US government would want you to pretend to be confused. They logically do not want people to understand how mass murder was perpetrated.

At ground zero a segment of WTC 1's concrete core base wall of teh north side was left intact. The "massive column" to the left is an "interior box column". The only full length solid columns in the tower were outside the core area. Note the area to the right of the base wall with the 3x7' utility hallway runnign the length of it is where "core columns" should be, inthe core area. None.

wtc1.core.wall.base.annot4.jpg

According to the 3rd floor core plan there is supposed to be an elevator or a steam and air shaft where the base wall is.

3rd floor core plan

Meaning the plans at wtc.net, from silverstein to s. jones ARE OBSOLETE and altered. Those odd characters can only be from digital manipulation of the scans of Robertsons conceptual preliminary drawings.

A-A-159.revtab.jpg

Look at the title block. Is it credible that the final plans for the Twin Towers have a FREEHANDED title? No way.

1967fakeplan.titblk.jpg

Last edited:
The infiltrators of the US government would want you to pretend to be confused. They logically do not want people to understand how mass murder was perpetrated.
you are a delusional dipshit
your bullshit has been debunked so many times i've lost track

pay your child support you deadbeat dipshit

Logically your efforts to participate in the concealment of treason is much more serious.

The reverse of what agents say is most often closest to the truth.

Since you have no independently verified evidence and cannot provide reasonable explanations for what this is if not concrete,

southcorestands.gif

or explain why the top of WTC 1 fell south when 61% of the north shear wall was destroyed. Completely illogical.

wtc1tiltingfromsouth.jpg

you are clearly unreasonable while failing to recognize violations of law
, . . . agent.

Last edited:

please have someone translate that out of idiotese so i can understand it
please have then translate it into english

Dive,

I forwarded this to a moron, an idiot, a clown, a retard and a frontal lobotomy patient. I haven't heard from the clown yet, but the other 4 have no idea what he is trying to say.

Forum List

Back