FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

OMG! fuzit nullified its own post by not reasonably including evidence.

Agents have no evidence and can only rely on their false social group of the psyops in attempts to support secret methods of mass murder.

The total lack of evidence of steel core columns, even from ground zero, presents these misfits with nothing that can be reasonably used. For example, a photo the traitors have relied on shows almost none of the elevator guide rail support steel at ground level. They have no foundation so those that are there lean badly. Whereas the columns that surrounded the core stand straight and happen to have perfectly level, square cuts along the left side.

WTC1int.box.cols.gif

The green arrows indicate guide rail support steel, and the red is one that still has its horizontal brace that was cast into the concrete core connected to the interior box column. The concrete has been pulverized into sand and gravel in that photo, but there was one massive remanant of the north Towers core on the north side. The core base wall with its 3x7' utility access hallway.

wtc1.core.wall.base.annot4.jpg

Last edited:

Agents have no evidence and can only rely on their false social group of the psyops in attempts to support secret methods of mass murder.

The total lack of evidence of steel core columns,
dipshit, both of those photos show STEEL CORE COLUMNS

Language Guidelines:
Foul language (profanity) used in USmessageboard.com will be loosely tolerated and at the moderators discretion. Derogatory statements directed at other members as well as direct or indirect personal attacks are permitted with the stipulation that you generally look like a fool when resorting to these tactics within a serious conversation on real issues. If you're comfortable playing the fool, feel free to do so.

:clap2: i see you are the debunker troll assigned to the usmessageboard conspiracy theor section...lol

Language Guidelines:
Foul language (profanity) used in USmessageboard.com will be loosely tolerated and at the moderators discretion. Derogatory statements directed at other members as well as direct or indirect personal attacks are permitted with the stipulation that you generally look like a fool when resorting to these tactics within a serious conversation on real issues. If you're comfortable playing the fool, feel free to do so.

:clap2: i see you are the debunker troll assigned to the usmessageboard conspiracy theor section...lol

Fuck you, asshole.

Eat those language guidelines, stupid.

All 9/11 Troofers are fucking scumbag cocksuckers.

Language Guidelines:

hey dipshit, did you notice the "generally" in that statement?
in this instance it is YOU troofer morons that look like the fools

Language Guidelines:

do you have a mental condition that leads you to believe i did something more then simply post a guidline?

i posted the rule..... so you could read this part

you generally look like a fool

:clap2: proceed

Language Guidelines:

Fuck you, asshole.

are you mentally ill?

Language Guidelines:

Fuck you, asshole.

are you mentally ill?

Now there's a stupid question.

I happen to be far more sane than some twat-rag like you.

Smarter and better looking with fresher breath, too. :cool:

But that's not the point. The point is that your "question" underscores the fact that you are a fucking retard.

Language Guidelines:

do you have a mental condition that leads you to believe i did something more then simply post a guidline?

wow, more TPP from a fucking moronic idiotic troofer

Fuck you, asshole.

are you mentally ill?

But that's not the point. The point is that your "question" underscores the fact that you are a fucking retard.

i dont have torette?

most often associated with the exclamation of obscene words or socially inappropriate and derogatory remarks

Language Guidelines:

What about the rule prohibiting changing quoted posts? They get away with that one too. I can't tho.

are you mentally ill?

i dont have torette?

most often associated with the exclamation of obscene words or socially inappropriate and derogatory remarks

I don't know whether you have Tourette's or not.

I also didn't ask you any question.

I merely noted that you are retarded.

And you are clearly retarded.

You are exactly as intelligent as the other scumbag 9/11 Troofers. That is, you are all fucking retarded.

What about the rule prohibiting changing quoted posts? They get away with that one too. I can't tho.

EVERY forum online has 2-3 "debunkers" who post for 10 hours + almost everyday....

they are imbedded in vertually EVERY forum on the internet...

Language Guidelines:

assigned to the usmessageboard? just a little bit paranoid, eh?!!! :lol:

did you even read the guideline you just posted? it says "within a serious conversation on real issues".

the subject of the concrete core hoax is nowhere near being a serious topic. its a ridiculous claim made by a deadbeat paranoid schizophrenic.

Language Guidelines:

assigned to the usmessageboard? just a little bit paranoid, eh?!!! :lol:

did you even read the guideline you just posted? it says "within a serious conversation on real issues".

the subject of the concrete core hoax is nowhere near being a serious topic. its a ridiculous claim made by a deadbeat paranoid schizophrenic.

no, all evidence points to that...

as far as a conrete core... i dont know anything about that... seems odd seing that concrete is not very flexible.

EVERY forum online has 2-3 "debunkers" who post for 10 hours + almost everyday....

and you wouldnt believe how difficult it is to get reliable internet access while spreading the chemtrails.

You spelled "embedded" wrong.

You spelled "virtually" wrong.

You spelled "debwunkers" wrong.

Don't ask. It's a retard 9/11 Troofer term. There are more than plenty of you filthy ass-lickers here at USMB.

In addition to having the most moronic conspiracy theories, you scumbags are also required to fail (regularly) all spelling and grammar tests.

Forum List

Back