FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

Ha! The null poster has never posted an image of this core structure taken on 9-11.

femacore.gif

Duh, I wonder why.

fucking liar.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...n-about-twin-towers-core-426.html#post2375559

Hah! Another text assertion . . . to match the other text assertions.

F+photo lie
http://www.usmessageboard.com/2093387-post4486.html

F+photo lie 2
http://www.usmessageboard.com/2094648-post4499.html

Here is independently verified evidence.

Oxford Illustrated Encyclopedia of Invention and Technology, of 1992 identifies a concrete core.

On 9-11 we see NO STEEL CORE COLUMNS in the core area, but we do see what can only be rebar.

spire_dust-3.jpg

Agents with only text try to say the above image is structureal steel, but they pretend no one has seen the image taken seconds before showing steel structure which demonstrates the size and shows that the above image depicts vertical elements far too small for structureal steel.

Of course the agent posts an image of the top floor at construction, not close enough to see into the core.

And the agent has never shown that it knows what the structureal elements shown actually are. Name the m as they are numbered here if this is not true.

imuyl4.jpg

Meanwhile the agent tries to assert this is drywall fastned to steel core columns.

southcorestands.gif

And the agent has never shown that it knows what the structureal elements shown actually are. Name the m as they are numbered here if this is not true.

imuyl4.jpg

And you realize that yet again YOU have posted a picture proving yourself wrong??? There was no concrete core.

By the way, look at all the diagonal bracing you claim didn't exist.

And your translator is STILL broken.

<lies removed>

<delusional bullshit removed>
yeah, YOU never have said what those number you added mean
but given your track record, you would have it all wrong
dipshit

imuyl4.jpg

Oh, I just saw your little contest. Here are the answers to your little quiz.

#1) Steel core column at the corner of the core.

#2) Steel core columns being used to support the cranes during construction of yet more steel core columns.

#3) Diagonally cross-braced steel core columns.

I win.

For my prize, I request you give up your repeatedly debunked bullshit theory, and also that you get current on your child support & court filing fees.

imuyl4.jpg

#2) Steel core columns being used to support the cranes during construction of yet more steel core columns.

I win.

For my prize, I request you give up your repeatedly debunked bullshit theory, and also that you get current on your child support & court filing fees.
actually, you got the last 2 wrong
;)

imuyl4.jpg

I win.

;)

Don't see how, they sure the hell aren't concrete, invisible or not.

I win.

;)

no, :lol: they arent concrete, or concrete forms, nor rebar cages

but, they are vertical supports for the cranes(#2) and horizontal stablizers for the former (#3)
not sure exactly what dipshit calls them, or what the "official" name is

;)

no, :lol: they arent concrete, or concrete forms, nor rebar cages

but, they are vertical supports for the cranes(#2) and horizontal stablizers for the former (#3)
not sure exactly what dipshit calls them, or what the "official" name is

Damn, you're right. On #3, I keep looking at the vertical, and forgetting about the horizontal plane.

Of course, Chi$$y will be along soon to tell us we are wrong, and that it is all concrete.

imuyl4.jpg

I win.

Wrong on all three. There are no steel core columns shown. The elevator guide rail support steel, the only steel inside the core are seen in these closer photos.

#1 Is an interior box column which is NOT located in the core area. That is obvious.

#2 Is a crane tower which was part of a tool used to build the towers. It can be seen much closer in the photo of elevator guide rail support linked above. It could be placed in various sockets of the crane platform seen in the linked image of elevator guide rail supports.

#3 Are the diagonals which are part of the crane platform also shown in the linked image of elevator guide rail supports.

You have demonstrated you are clueless regarding the core structure of the Twin Towers.

Now post an image of the core columns you attempt to support.

femacore.gif

From 9-11 in the core area.

imuyl4.jpg

I win.

***** zero information removed *****

I removed your zero information, as we all know that the picture you posted is the steel core, and does not fit your fantasy idea that it was outside the core until it because "elevator guide rail support steel" inside the core when you needed to change your theory to fit.

You are a ZERO POINT POSTER.

Agents without evidence are the only kind we have. This image shows that the crane towers and crane platform are separate from the Towers steel structure.

panel_5.jpg

The crane towers in the above image are in different places than the towers in the numbered helicopter image.

imuyl4.jpg

The diagonal bracing seen IS NOT a part of the tower. It is part of the tool used to build it.

The steel in the core IS NOT core column, it is elevator guide rail support steel. Butt plates are too weak a joining method to join sections of "core columns". The fact the core is empty in all 9-11 images proves that whatever steel was inside the core had no structural strength.

The agents here support secret methods of mass murder of innocent people. Done deal.

Forum List

Back