FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

he's a moron.

here it is inside the lobby.

im958lguq5.jpg

Yup. I can see the diagonals attached to the column faces. Clearly not crane support steel.

How did the elevator doors you claim existed opeing onto floors open through those?

Such connections require gusset plaets, particuarly lower in a tower. Where are they?

You've totally failed to show that structure on 9-11, and it completely differs from the one FEMA says existed. Why?

The explanation is that the diagonals were part of the crane platform and can be seen in many helicopter photos, but never on 9-11.

The explanation is that FEMA misrepresents construction photos and says that elevator guide rail support steel is "core columns"

panel_5.jpg

the Twin towers had no elevator entry from the floors except WTC 2 at the lobby level. All elevator entry and exit was done inside the core accessed through the hallways crossing the core.

The 2 hallways on the south (narrow end) of the WTC 2 concrete core are visible at 9 seconds as 2 dark slots.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhNd48qx684&feature=related[/ame]

The crane diagonals labeled in Chris' photo below:
wtccrane2.jpg

Are not the same crane diagonals in this photo:
wtccrane.jpg

Chris, you have been found to be making shit up and trying to make people believe you know what you are talking about when it comes to construction.

It has been pointed out by many, the mistakes you continue to make on a daily basis in your photo analysis can only mean your construction knowledge is next to nothing. You have none.

the crane platform was a versitile tool. When it was extended up to 5 floors over the top, the sawtooth configuration was near the top. The platform was reset sometimes for very heavy lifting with the base section that had opposing diagonals, they were heavier.

The heaviest loads were the perimeter wall panels. At lower levels 2 cranes working in tandem were used.

Fo this reason the steel could only go 7 floors over the cured concrete of the core. WTC 2 was different because it had 3 walls crossing the narrow axis of the core, one in the middle. It can be seen with perhaps 10 floors over the completed concrete core.

Recall, IF there were steel core columns, this image shows they were not continuous because the light shining through would not be possible if continuous "core columns" existed.

wtccoreshilouette.jpg

A globally published encyclopedia identifies a concrete core.

Oxford Illustrated Encyclopedia of Invention and Technology, of 1992

wtccrane2.jpg

wtccrane.jpg

Chris, you have been found to be making shit up and trying to make people believe you know what you are talking about when it comes to construction.

It has been pointed out by many, the mistakes you continue to make on a daily basis in your photo analysis can only mean your construction knowledge is next to nothing. You have none.

<delusional repetitive bullshit removed>
damn, can you be any more fucking retarded?

wtccrane2.jpg

wtccrane.jpg

the crane platform was a versitile tool. When it was extended up to 5 floors over the top, the sawtooth configuration was near the top. The platform was reset sometimes for very heavy lifting with the base section that had opposing diagonals, they were heavier.

The heaviest loads were the perimeter wall panels. At lower levels 2 cranes working in tandem were used.

Fo this reason the steel could only go 7 floors over the cured concrete of the core. WTC 2 was different because it had 3 walls crossing the narrow axis of the core, one in the middle. It can be seen with perhaps 10 floors over the completed concrete core.

Recall, IF there were steel core columns, this image shows they were not continuous because the light shining through would not be possible if continuous "core columns" existed.

wtccoreshilouette.jpg

A globally published encyclopedia identifies a concrete core.

Oxford Illustrated Encyclopedia of Invention and Technology, of 1992

You still fucked up. The diagonals you call out here (I circled in red) are NOT for the crane platform as they are attached to the core columns.
wtccrane2circled.jpg

The diagonal steel circled here IS part of the crane structure.
wtccrane2circled.jpg

You are TOTALLY wrong.

:lol:

the Twin towers had no elevator entry from the floors except WTC 2 at the lobby level. All elevator entry and exit was done inside the core accessed through the hallways crossing the core

And this is the BIGGEST fucking load of horseshit that you hold on to yet.

Chris, this can be EASILY debunked, yet you refuse to do simple research and ask questions because you know it will be the end of your concrete core bullshit.

If you really are a truth seeker, you would find people that actually worked there in the towers and ask them if there was access to the express elevators from outside the core in WTC1.

I have. I work with someone how worked in WTC1. He says your full of shit. I've found other people who worked in the towers and they also say that both towers had access to the express elevators from outside the core at the lobby level. IN BOTH TOWERS.

Guess what? I've been in contact with William Rodriguez and HE says your full of shit.

Your failure and unwillingness to ask the real people who worked there is a testament to just how much of an incompetent liar you really are. You choose to hide behind photos of which YOU are the only person claiming that they show what they show.

Have you sent your photos to Domel to ask him if he agrees with you about what they show? No? Didn't think so.

BTW, have you talked to your buddy Harold Hill lately? Maybe you should. Maybe you should discuss what you posted about him in a public forum. Saying that he signed a form stating that he agrees with you about there being a concrete core and posting his engineering number on his declaration he signed and using it as your supporting evidence. :eusa_whistle:

Correct, because they are not a part of the core. They are a part of the same fixture used in PANEL 5 showing the crane platform.

panel_5.jpg

Agent stan is borrowing agent gumjobs identity. They work together.

Correct, because they are not a part of the core. They are a part of the same fixture used in PANEL 5 showing the crane platform.

panel_5.jpg

Agent stan is borrowing agent gumjobs identity. They work together.

No shit they are the same fixture. Those weren't AT the lobby level because the express elevators emptied out in to the lobby outside the core.

I just pointed out that you fucked up big time once again. You thought this diagonal circled in red...:
wtccrane2circled.jpg

Was the same as this diagonal circled in red...:
wtccrane3circled.jpg

I PROVED you thought this in the other thread and then you knew you got caught and tried to lie your way out of it.

What a complete moron.

The offset of the WTC 1 central hallway through the core was reversed at skylobbies, which accounts for the differences in appearance of light coming through the tower perhaps. The other aspect is that over the 73rd floor there was a hallway going in each direction.

wtccoreshilouette.jpg

All of the dark areas of the core in the silhouette are concrete.

The fact that the image shows that supposed steel core columns could not be continous because the light passing through OVER what is dark is not possible with continuous columns, but is possible with a concrete core

The light coming through below the 73rd is reflecting off the inside of the concrete core wall because the view of the tower is not perpendicular with the west face. The inner concrete form was a breakdown steel form leaving a very smooth surface in the vibrated casting.

The offset of the WTC 1 central hallway through the core was reversed at skylobbies, which accounts for the differences in appearance of light coming through the tower perhaps. The other aspect is that over the 73rd floor there was a hallway going in each direction.

wtccoreshilouette.jpg

The fact that the image shows that supposed steel core columns could not be continous because the light passing through OVER what is dark is not possible with continuous columns, but is possible with a concrete core

The light coming through below the 73rd is reflecting off the inside of the concrete core wall because the view of the tower is not perpendicular with the west face. The inner concrete form was a breakdown steel form leaving a very smooth surface in the vibrated casting.

How wide were those hallways going east to west Chris. the one's the sunlight is passing through? According to this drawing you did, they look to be about 16' wide? Is that correct?

Last edited:
Chris, you've been caught lying yet AGAIN because someone has found a fuck up in your theory. This is a CONSTANT method that you keep using.

Here is the link to the Break for News forum in which I pulled your quote. It's the post dated Wed. November 28, 2007 at 1:54 am. The Next Level :: View topic - 9/11 Audio: Twin Towers Built for Demo

I used YOUR OWN drawing and modified it to show the location of the interior box columns as I understood it from your description. This drawing was of the LOBBY LEVEL. Please notice that the interior box columns are OUTSIDE THE CORE and not encased as you later changed your story to say. I asked you to verify if my drawing was correct. here is that drawing.
wtc1footprint-1.jpg

Here is your reply about that drawing above:
Christophera said:
That is the correct location of the interior box columns. There were 24 on 20 foot c to c except for the 2 on each face that were the moment frames.

Eight columns on the long axis faces, 4 on the ends not counting the corners.

So dipshit. Not only did you say that columns along the long axis walls of your fake core were spaced at 20', but the columns along the short axis were ALSO spaced at 20'. That makes this photo that I annotated correct.
columnspace.jpg

Now what Chris?

Wrong.

Pretending you are a moron that cannot understand that the specific dimension provided is parallel to the long axis won't work agent.

Why haven't you provided and image from 9-11 of the FEMA core yet?

femacore.gif

Considering in 6 years that image has not been forthcoming, the fact that my work from memory is imperfect, your performance is treason, mine is simply normal and lawful.

This image shows stains on the interior box column left of the 12 foot thick concrete core base wall of WTC 1, north side.

wtc1.core.wall.base.annot4.jpg

The interior box columns were encased in concrete near the base.

Last edited:

wtccoreshilouette.jpg

How wide were those hallways Chris? How wide were hallways at the skylobby levels?

Just to help you out wioth the hallway question Chris, here is a photo of the 44th floor skylobby. Notice the "44" on the elevator entrance on the right.
44thskylobbyphoto1.jpg

1. Let's see how much you know. Which elevator doors are those on the right?

2. Where do those hallways go on the left?

Your efforts to change the subject are noted.

The fact in 6 years you've never posted an image of the core FEMA says existed, no one has, shows you support secret methods of mass murder.

femacore.gif

Your photoshopping shows you are an agent of treason involved in a psyops with breakfornews.com. You are cointelpro. Admissions from government official supporting your activities make your operation obvious.

Cass Sunstein&#8217;s Conspiracy Theory: Introduction

http://www.usmessageboard.com/2012579-post3749.html

Your efforts to change the subject are noted.

The fact in 6 years you've never posted an image of the core FEMA says existed, no one has, shows you support secret methods of mass murder.

femacore.gif

Your photoshopping shows you are an agent of treason involved in a psyops with breakfornews.com. You are cointelpro. Admissions from government official supporting your activities make your operation obvious.

Cass Sunstein’s Conspiracy Theory: Introduction

http://www.usmessageboard.com/2012579-post3749.html

Answer the questions Chris. I've got you backed into a corner now. I just figured something out that will PROVE you are full of shit once and for all.

So how wide were the hallways? How wide were the skylobby hallways. I posted a picture of one just in case.

You have no substance. No such thing can happen in opposition to your treason. To prove that you will unable to tell me how the supposed gypsum attached to the supposed steel core columns the infiltration of the US government destroying the Constitution requires, survived, uniformly, with no structural steel protruding, the crashing impact of hundreds of thousand of tons of structural steel from above?

southcorestands.gif

Your post is evidence of your evasion and inadequacy.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/2393962-post6498.html

BTW, can you recognize a violation of NY state laws?

Last edited:
You have no substance. No such thing can happen in opposition to your treason. To prove that you will unable to tell me how the supposed gypsum attached to the supposed steel core columns the infiltration of the US government destroying the Constitution requires, survived, uniformly, with no structural steel protruding, the crashing impact of hundreds of thousand of tons of structural steel from above?

<Paranoid delusional bullshit removed>
hey dipshit
there were none protruding on that building just by circumstance, but the other one had lots of it protruding
stuff happens, dipshit

Forum List

Back