FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

Come on chickenshit.

Let's see you fit everything into those four 24' x 56.5' rectangles you have cornered yourself in.

This is your downfall. If you can't do this, it means the end of your theory as it has been proven physically impossible.

Let's see you how gypsum stand perfectly uniform with NO STRUCTURAL STEEL protruding and get out of the box you have cornered yourself in.

southcorestands.gif

This is your downfall, you can't do this, it was the end of your support for secret methods of mass murder and treason years ago.

Answer the question Chris. Let's see you fit 12 express elevators, 24 local elevators, the 3 hallways for the local elevators, columns, and stairwells into two 24' x 56.5' rectangles you've created with your bullshit explanations and idiotic theory.

You've painted yourself into a corner moron and now you can't get out. You're finished. I have presented a PHYSICAL IMPOSSIBILITY that you try and steer away from by asking me who gypsum planking was attached to the steel? Fucking pathetic.

Come on chickenshit.

Let's see you fit everything into those four 24' x 56.5' rectangles you have cornered yourself in.

This is your downfall. If you can't do this, it means the end of your theory as it has been proven physically impossible.

Let's see you how gypsum stand perfectly uniform with NO STRUCTURAL STEEL protruding and get out of the box you have cornered yourself in.

southcorestands.gif

This is your downfall, you can't do this, it was the end of your support for secret methods of mass murder and treason years ago.

Let's see you explain how these three pieces of gypsum planking (pointed out by the two red arrows and the red rectangle) survived your concrete core being pulverized by your explosive coated rebar bullshit... I mean really. The piece in the read rectangle is right where you core is supposed to be!!!

I'm sure if it can survive THAT, it MUST be able to survive steel falling around it.
sheetrock.jpg

Come on chickenshit.

southcorestands.gif

Let's see you explain how these three pieces of gypsum planking (pointed out by the two red arrows and the red rectangle) survived your concrete core being pulverized by your explosive coated rebar bullshit... I mean really. The piece in the read rectangle is right where you core is supposed to be!!!

I'm sure if it can survive THAT, it MUST be able to survive steel falling around it.
sheetrock.jpg
HEY!!!!!!!!

STEEL COLUMNS ON 9/11

that just isnt possible, according to the moronic dipshit chri$$y

Come on chickenshit.

southcorestands.gif

sheetrock.jpg

I just want to hear Chri$$y's bullshit theory on how the tons of concrete & explosive rebar vaporized from between the columns but didn't even crack the gypsum boards or collapse the stairs on the left side of the picture.

That is steel that you have the red resctangle around, and the red arrows probably are too. Notice how there is very little tearing, or maybe none.

Steel plates are cast into concrete to make anchors for fasteners attaching steel to concrete. Concrete stains are seen all over the interior box column on the right and the elevator guide rail support on the left.

Why haven't you posted an image from 9-11 of the FEMA core?

femacore.gif

The structure you very poorly assert existed would absolutely be seen in the core area as the building comes apart for cameras.

That is steel that you have the red resctangle around, and the red arrows probably are too. Notice how there is very little tearing, or maybe none.
wrong again, dipshit
that is gypsum wall planks
what you must be thinking of is wallboard, it is not the same thing, moron
you clearly have no fucking clue about anything construction

It is very clear agents CANNOT post an image from 9-11 of the core structure FEMA identifies.

femacore.gif

The agents are supporting secret methods of mass murder and treason against the United States of America.

It is very clear agents CANNOT post an image from 9-11 of the core structure FEMA identifies.

femacore.gif

The agents are supporting secret methods of mass murder and treason against the United States of America.

jsut did a few hours ago.... for the millionth time. the fact that you havent the slightest clue what you are looking at isnt my problem.

now you are claiming gypsum is steel!!! :lol:

jsut did a few hours ago.... for the millionth time. the fact that you havent the slightest clue what you are looking at isnt my problem.

now you are claiming gypsum is steel!!! :lol:
but then, you are not an agent
LOL
neither am i

Steel plates are cast into concrete to make anchors for fasteners attaching steel to concrete. Concrete stains are seen all over the interior box column on the right and the elevator guide rail support on the left.

Why haven't you posted an image from 9-11 of the FEMA core?

femacore.gif

The structure you very poorly assert existed would absolutely be seen in the core area as the building comes apart for cameras.

Steel?!?!?!?! Around the stairwell?!?!?!?!

That's the most idiotic thing you've said yet. Look at the bullshit you throw out there just to try and support your theory!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

That's gypsum planking you dope. I see lines in the pieces that represent each of the 16" wide planks that were used and place next to each other.

Here's a link. Go learn something.
http://sites.google.com/site/wtc7lies/GypsumDrywallPlankInstallationWTCSha.jpg

Last edited:
Have that scaled diagram of the two 24' x 56.5" rectangles that supposedly contained 12 express elevators, 24 local elevators, stairwells, three 9-10 foot wide hallways for the local elevator access, the steel columns, spacing between each elevator, access to the express elevators...

Come on Chris. You have created a physical impossibility with all your bullshit.

You're trapped now.

You can't do it. I have proven you wrong.

Very little tearing or none!!!!??? Look at this photo with the red circles.
gypsumplanksl.jpg

Look at the "tearing" in those 16" wide planks. look at the pieces broken of halfway down some of those planks.

What a moron.

Yeah. I can see them welding 16" x 12' plates together instead of using one large one. Holy crap you're delusional. Go take that up with some engineers. you'll get laughed out of the building.

Have that scaled diagram of the two 24' x 56.5" rectangles that supposedly contained 12 express elevators, 24 local elevators, stairwells, three 9-10 foot wide hallways for the local elevator access, the steel columns, spacing between each elevator, access to the express elevators...

Come on Chris. You have created a physical impossibility with all your bullshit.

You're trapped now.

You can't do it. I have proven you wrong.

dont forget.....

you need to include those massive "elevator guide rail supports" in there too!! plus the space in between the elevators.... plus the walls of the elevators and the actual guide rails...

its going to end up that if you are more than 14 inches wide you cant fit in the elevator!! :lol:

Don't forget there is redundant verified proof of the concrete core.

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST contracted analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

Don't forget there is redundant verified proof of the concrete core.

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST contracted analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.
none of what you post is proof of any kind. :cuckoo:

you simply are too fucking dumb to understand what is actually in your links......

...or you just flat out lie about what they contain.

you going to explain to us how you fit all those elevators inside your concrete core? can people wider than 14 inches fit inside them?

Last edited:
Since you cannot show this structure in the core area on 9-11,

femacore.gif

and refuse to recognize violations of law that deprived NIST of the building plans and 6,000 photo files you can only be acting to support the perpetrators and their what is shown to be a secret methods of mass murder.

You assist with felony and treason.

figure out how to fit all those elevators inside your stupid non-existent concrete core yet?:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back