FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

No, because your dimensions are wrong. They come from plans that have these digitally altered revision tables.

A-A-159.revtab.jpg

Get a link to the official plans in order to get dimensions that work.

Oh, you are an agent and will not recognize the violations of law that deprive the public of plans. No wonder, they serve your purpose of deception.
digital anomalies in a scanned document happen all the time, dipshit
THAT is what THAT is

Pretending you are stupid enough, or anyone is, to think that THE REAL plans do not specify another elevator dimension than what you are using from the fake plans, is not a credible position.

You cannot post an image of this core FEMA presents from 9-11. All agents in 8 years have failed.

femacore.gif

I have dimensions from other sources. They describe the motors used by model number AND discuss the size. We can always call the manufacturer and find out. How about that Chris? Or are you afraid to know the truth?

trying to suggest that core would not have steel protruding or that light would not pierce the dust in this image of the WTC 2 core is absurd.

southcorestands.gif

That is the concrete core the engineer of record identifies.

Then why don't we see the light piercing the hallways of you core that you say existed at every other floor? Why don't we see the beams protruding from the supposed concrete core walls? You know. The ones that you say connected the core columns to the elevators guide rail support steel? The same ones that you say were embedded into the wall and would have been sticking out of the concrete wall by 6'.

Come up with the official plans for the elevator dimensions and I'll tell you how they fit.

Here fuckstick.
http://911research.com/cache/wtc/arch/wtc_elevator_renovation.pdf

Read it and weep. This article discusses everything you need to know right down to the hoist motor type.

The cab size of the express elevators was 7'-3" wide x 13'-3" long. That's just the cab size.

Now show us how they fit. Show us how 12 of the above elevators, 24 local elevators, two stairwells, access hallways for these elevators, etc., all fit into your two 24' x 56.5' rectangles.

This ought to be good.

Last edited:
Show us the source of dimension for the elevators from an official source.

See above post. The dimensions, hoist type, nominal person load (50-55 people), speed, and other pieces of information are corroborated EVERYWHERE.

So again, like you said you would, make them fit.

Come up with the official plans for the elevator dimensions and I'll tell you how they fit.

Here fuckstick.

Read it and weep. This article discusses everything you need to know right down to the hoist motor type.

The cab size of the express elevators was 7'-3" wide x 13'-3" long. That's just the cab size.

Now show us how they fit. Show us how 12 of the above elevators, 24 local elevators, two stairwells, access hallways for these elevators, etc., all fit into your two 24' x 56.5' rectangles.

This out to be good.
i thought there were 3 stairwells?

Here fuckstick.

This out to be good.

You are correct my friend. There were three stairwells. Thanks for the correction.

Here fuckstick.

This out to be good.

Know what else? There were also bathrooms on certain levels. Just more stuff to fit in there.

Let's see if Chris can do this. My bet is he doesn't have the guts because he knows he's wrong.

Here fuckstick.

This out to be good.

Know what else? There were also bathrooms on certain levels. Just more stuff to fit in there.

Let's see if Chris can do this. My bet is he doesn't have the guts because he knows he's wrong.
um, wouldnt there have been bathrooms on EVERY floor?
cant imagine needing to go to another floor for that

yeah.... but they were not inside the core in every floor. as the local elevators got higher they became fewer and that left room for the bathrooms.

i still like the story of the guys inside the bathroom inside the core cut their way out with a squeegee. must have been hard to do that through concrete!! :lol:

Last edited:
yeah.... but they were not inside the core in every floor. as the local elevators got higher they became fewer and that left room for the bathrooms.

i still like the story of the guys inside the bathroom inside the core cut their way out with a squeegee. must have been hard to do that through concrete!! :lol:
yeah, i remember that story
and another of a guy kicking his way through the wall

There were 2 stories of the sqeegee. One went throiugh drywall, another hit concrete, but that is gone now from the survivor accounts.

Another one that is gone, or perhpas edited talks about the fire warden for a WTC 2 evacuation. The warden had to be retrained for WTC 2 after working in WTC 1 because the core was so different.

That is obvious here.

silhouettenoontosouth.jpg

gumjobs deceptive attempts at explanation are a joke. Just like when he, it they try to explain this as being drywall fastened to steel core columns.

southcorestands.gif

There were 2 stories of the sqeegee. One went throiugh drywall, another hit concrete, but that is gone now from the survivor accounts.

Another one that is gone, or perhpas edited talks about the fire warden for a WTC 2 evacuation. The warden had to be retrained for WTC 2 after working in WTC 1 because the core was so different.

That is obvious here.

gumjobs deceptive attempts at explanation are a joke. Just like when he, it they try to explain this as being drywall fastened to steel core columns.
more lies
if they had hit concrete, they would have been trapped and DIED you moronic dipshit

The alternating hallways, one per floor below the 43rd is WTC 1 only.

Here are the WTC 2 double hallways from the south in the concrete core.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhNd48qx684&feature=related[/ame]

That is obvious here.

silhouettenoontosouth.jpg

southcorestands.gif

Chris, where are the protruding connections beams that stuck out 6' from the core walls? You said that were embedded in the wall and connected the core columns with the elevator guide rail support steel.

Chris, how come we see no light whatsoever shining through the hallway openings you say existed in your core wall?

Not in the core.

I just did a check and, for example, the 1st, 6th, 7th, and 8th floor plans show no bathrooms in the core area.

Not in the core.

I just did a check and, for example, the 1st, 6th, 7th, and 8th floor plans show no bathrooms in the core area.
yeah, someone else said that
the bathrooms on those floors were outside the core

Forum List

Back