FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

um, wouldnt there have been bathrooms on EVERY floor?
cant imagine needing to go to another floor for that

Not in the core.

I just did a check and, for example, the 1st, 6th, 7th, and 8th floor plans show no bathrooms in the core area.
yeah, someone else said that
the bathrooms on those floors were outside the core

Still, the fact that there were bathrooms in the core makes it even MORE difficult to fit everything into his core space. Where's the diagram Chris?

:eusa_whistle:

Chris, you have a MAJOR problem with your core theory. Here is a blueprint with your core walls and the 16' wide skylobby that I added in red. The skylobby hallway ran the length of the long axis of the core.
corelobbyhallway.png

There are only two places that the hallway could go. See those 6 core columns on either end? You've already taken the first and last space between the pairs of columns with your core. That leaves 3 spaces left between the other columns. The moment frame was way smaller than 16'. That leaves two space to run your 16' skylobby hallway. I ran a hallway between two columns as shown.

Answer me this genius. How did they fit the 11 (plus a freight elevator) or 12 express elevators BETWEEN the skylobby hallway and your core?!?!?!

There is NO ROOM!

You call yourself a construction guy? You haven't even laid out what you claim existed in a scaled drawing. If you would have, you would have found that your core could not have physically existed.

You're down clown. If you can't provide a scaled drawing that fits what you say was actually there, then you're done.

Plain and simple.

Here's a photo of the 44th skylobby in WTC1. The express elevator doors are on the right. This proves there had to have been express elevators right next to the skylobby hallway as the local elevators where to the left.
44thskylobbyphoto1.jpg

Notice the photo above matches PERFECTLY my red skylobby hallway and the express elevator doors on the right side if Chris' concrete core wall wasn't there, and the express elevators were.

Funny how that works out.

:lol::lol::lol:

Let's add the second hallway Chris.
corelobby2hallways.png

Uh oh. Getting low on space aren't we Chris. Show us how everything fit again.

Come on Chris. Prove this drawing wrong.

How did the bank of 11 (or 12) express elevators fit between the 44th floor, 16' wide, hallway that ran the length of the core AND your supposed core wall? There's no room!!!

Hallways:
corelobby2hallways.png

44th floor skylobby hallway with express elevator access doors on the right:
44thskylobbyphoto1.jpg

Another photo of the skylobby:
44thskylobby2.jpg

Last edited:
Just like when he, it they try to explain this as being drywall fastened to steel core columns.

southcorestands.gif

This can't be a concrete core as there is no hallway openings seen in the core like Chris said there were, nor do we see beams protruding 6' out of the side of the wall like Chris said were embedded in the concrete wall.

hallwaybank.jpg

The blues square is the hallway. The red square is where Chris' concrete core wall supposedly was. How did they squeeze your 12' wide core and the bank of 13' long express elevators?!?!?!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

gumout, if you do not have official plans your dimensions are not reliable.

There have been violations of law that deprive the public of the official plans.

NIST did not have the plans. In searching their entire produc this is the only mention of anything like plans that was found. Their disclaimer.

nist.disclaimer3_4.jpg

With that disclaimer they could use the Sunday funnies for plans and evade liability.

gumout, if you do not have official plans your dimensions are not reliable.

There have been violations of law that deprive the public of the official plans.

NIST did not have the plans. In searching their entire produc this is the only mention of anything like plans that was found. Their disclaimer.

nist.disclaimer3_4.jpg

With that disclaimer they could use the Sunday funnies for plans and evade liability.

Don't need dimensions from plans. I just use your core dimension that you gave me in your scaled drawing and your asinine explanations and claims.

You said at one point that the plans displayed the correct column placements. That's all I need.

So again, how can you fit the express elevator between the skylobby hallway and your core? There is no room!!!!

:lol:

You are trying to say the elevators don't fit. You need to state your source for elevator dimensions.

Then post an image from 9-11 of this core.

femacore.gif

You need elevator dimensions to do what you say you are doing.

What is your source?

No I don't need dimension to prove your core could not have physically worked by the simple fact that you gave me dimensions of your core which you had gotten from the video. This blueprint, with the correct column location as stated by you, is what I used to place your supposed core. The areas circled in blue are the areas you have effectively made useless. That area between the hallway and core as shown could NOT have been used for elevators. 5' of space is not enough for 11 express elevators that could carry 10,000 lbs. or 50 people.
corelobby2hallwaysarea.png

Here is the link (again) with the information about the elevators and how big that were.
http://911research.com/cache/wtc/arch/wtc_elevator_renovation.pdf

The cab size was 7'3" x 13'3". Use your damn head for once. To fit 50 people per elevator, it had to be big.

Here's what does your theory in Chris.

The blue rectangle show the only two column rows that the 16' wide skyblobby hallway could fit between. The puts the hallway right next to your core wall. you even say in one of your annotated pictures that the hallways were either north or south in orientation.
corelobbyhallwayfit.png

That claim of yours makes your whole theory bogus. Why? Because there are photos of the skylobby showing express elevator access OFF RIGHT OFF THE SKYLOBBY HALLWAY shown here on the right:
44thskylobbyphoto1.jpg

Are you trying to tell me that the express elevators were only 5' x 6' in size?!?!?!

You are trying to say the elevators don't fit. You need to state your source for elevator dimensions.

As per the my post above, the dimensions no longer matter. You have forced the dimensions of the express elevator size to be about 5' x 6' each.

Impossible for fitting 50 people unless they like being sardines. I dare you to call ANY elevator manufacturer and find out how big an elevator needs to be in order to accomodate 50 people.

Then post an image from 9-11 of this core.

femacore.gif

I don't need to post anything like that in order to prove you and your theory wrong. I have done that by showing you that your core could not have physically existed thanks to you and your bullshit claims and dimensions.

Another thing.

If this blueprint of the 44th floor skylobby is faked as you claim...:
44skylobby.png

...why does it match these photos perfectly?
44thskylobbyphoto1.jpg

44thskylobby2.jpg

Assuming that the faked blueprint (planview) is going to be confirmed as okay by a photo of the completed hallway stading is expecting the impossible.

You are an agent, you WOULD try to do that.

Get the source for your elevators.

Get an image from 9-11 of this core structure as the towers are coming apart in front of cameras.

femacore.gif

Forum List

Back